Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics (36797 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2015
popcykaylah:

and fayose is a what??
governor of Ekiti state, lol. Some pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Fashola is a hooligan

Gej till 2019
and fayose is a what??

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by jreyez(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Handsome

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by EbukaFran: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2015
This is where Dozzybaba lives and he will tell us he has mansions in Ikoyi and Lekki.

He has stopped posting with his dozzy handle but we have identified his new monikers. Dozzy of Papa Ashafe Agege. Continue

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by refreshrate: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2015
The whole thing was caused as a result of GEJs visit to Lagos last week after all the police men were gathered and FCMB was robbed this place got flooded because the boat the robbers used pushed most of the water this way and as people were drinking bottle water due to the heat from the hot sun GEJ caused by visiting Lagos that day people started drinking bottled water after which they dropped the bottles when they heard of the robbery into canals because GEJ was in Lagos the channels were blocked the water did could not get back and this is the result from GEJs visit to Lagos. It was GEJs fault. All this is what GEJs fault.All what you are seeing is GEJs fault.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2015
refreshrate:
The whole thing was caused as a result of GEJs visit to Lagos last week after all the police men were gathered and FCMB was robbed this place got flooded because the boat the robbers used pushed most of the water this way and as people were drinking bottle water due to the heat from the hot sun GEJ caused by visiting Lagos that day people started drinking bottled water after which they dropped the bottles when they heard of the robbery into canals because GEJ was in Lagos the channels were blocked the water did could not get back and this is the result from GEJs visit to Lagos. It was GEJs fault. All this is what GEJs fault.All what you are seeing is GEJs fault.

Brother u get brain so?

#SaiBuhari
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by wallex2(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Its not newws
Gvt fasola as been doing this ever since
And like the other person said that's how you knw a carig leather even when he his stepping down he is stll working
May god bless my able govt
God bless lagos state
God bless ogun state
God bless me
And god bless my great nation federal republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by BrainWssh(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
Performer. Even in his raincoat,he looks much more serious than you-know-who.
because he is an APCian
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by MrDoGood(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
The guy no wan use umbrella base on political matter. Dey forum strong Apc

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by fareed69(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
I always read comments made by some Nairalanders and at times I feel so ashamed when I read them. At times I go far to check the profile of some of this people and I come to the conclusion that they are froma part of the nation were truth is always left and lies, deceit is the order of the day.
Will Fashola leave his office and start monitoring drains?
Its obvious its the Locals that must ve dumped refuse in to the drainage even were refuse bags are available they ll refuse to do so.
Please let's be guided by what we say or write in our Social media.
I will urge this group of people who I earlier identified to remain focus and steadfast and also see how the exalted position can get to them and stop playing second fiddle to others Nigeria is ours they too should aspire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by refreshrate: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

Brother u get brain so?

#SaiBuhari

No o i dey wait make you come give me
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by ademusiwa2: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
if I ever change my mind and decide to go into politics...my mentor n model would be BRF.

A perfect example of a true leader.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by mutazeez(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Did he just discover how poor drainage in those places are after 8 years?
If it was Jonathan, the fool will be quick to call it election gimmicks.
He has seen that Lagosians are angry with APC and can't wait to kick them out, hence he resorted to these desperate meaures.
Do you expect him to turn Lagos to London in 8 years ?
Tell me!
Tell me!!
Tell me!!!

Apc 2015 y'all
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Ikwokrikwo: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2015
mutazeez:

Do you expect him to turn Lagos to London in 8 years ?
Tell me!
Tell me!!
Tell me!!!

Apc 2015 y'all
Yes I do, just as you guys expect GEJ to turn Nigeria to Netherlands in 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
refreshrate:
hehe FIXED!!! Weldone broh, comic relief
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
your nickname shows how you reason and also if APC is bokoharam ,it now shows how weak Mr president is not to eradicated them out of his territory and also shows why Nigeria needs someone who can show us he is capable and ready to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Olutola88(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
The moment I see you declare war against A man of Intelligence, A man Diligence, A man of Competence and A man of Excellence like Babatunde Raji Fashola, Then I don't need anyone to tell me that if PDP doesn't win you and your family will hardly afford feeding.

It's obvious that your fathers, mothers and even some of you are PDP fanatics, PDP sycophants. Na wetin una wan chop go kill una

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
EbukaFran:
This is where Dozzybaba lives and he will tell us he has mansions in Ikoyi and Lekki.

He has stopped posting with his dozzy handle but we have identified his new monikers. Dozzy of Papa Ashafe Agege. Continue
I don't really get the big deal in what ur trying to achieve. What's it to us if he forms living in Heaven, he dey owe you? Abi he dey chyke babe wey you like?
Free the dude jare, even if na ontop tree he dey live, so long as he can afford to buy data plan and blog just like you, shikena walahi
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Pokonis(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
You forgot to include the fact that the area has been thoroughly neglected for the past nine years without a single developmentmental project and the amiable governor was told point blank that his party would not be voted for.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by chidexy(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
steppin:
Mr. Clown, must you put on a rain coat?

Hahahaha carrying an umbrella would have been political suicide grin grin grin grin. See as some of his aides were soaked to the bone. Next time they should get under the UMBRELLA for protection

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
thunder can't. cos I'm here in the UK and its chilling..but you dey naija in heat ,so its possible its blast your intestine and those of your folks due to continuous heat and mosquitoes.. seems you have been programmed to be repeating the same words over and over again..smh
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by CrackieG: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
Performer. Even in his raincoat,he looks much more serious than you-know-who.
you sef
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by bobchigar(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Fashola is domostrating quality of a good leader to them. Let the haters learn
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by hensben(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
hardywaltz:
Politicians and drama..
This one na real show...fashola did the right thing by wearing raincoat
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
olrotimi:

governor of Ekiti state, lol. Some pun intended
governor ke?or you meant chairman of riggers association of Nigeria ekiti chapter
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by stinggy(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2015
steppin:
Mr. Clown, must you put on a rain coat?

Chi'm ooo, you stupidity is on a class of its own. What should he have put on? His sallah cloth?
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by adebisiolumide5(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2015
refreshrate:

No o i dey wait make you come give me

if I get extra I for dash you... cause u need one!!
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder scatter your family there
Hopless son of a rabid dog
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
I have got hope mate..e sure for me die..how about you ,have you got hope ?you live in a dungeon,jump danfo in heat,eat crap,dress like its rag day and yet you yab me ...dude ,boys like you and me are like lions and hyenas..abi you wan make I send you visiting visa?olobe!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.