Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics (36799 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by hush15: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

Hmn!
Bloody liar.
May your village ahmadioha strike your lying mouth.
Hypocrites!!
They want change in Lagos but Continuity at federal level.
We the true Lagosians can't risk to allow PDPïgs to take over. We know how they have crumbled the nation's economy in the last 16 years.
Jobless fòol.

You are very unfortunate person...

And I feel very sorry for you. True Lagosians indeed. Prove it now if you are sure of yourself.

And yes, PDP will take over lagos and marina house will be occupied by Agbaje come may 29.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by betty202020(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Governor Fashola of Lagos State was on Friday taken to Papa Ashafa in Agege by the honourable Commissioner of Transportation in Lagos State, Hon. Kayode Opeifa.

Gov. Fashola was there to see the poor state of the drainage system of the area and the horrible side effects of rainstorm in the region.They were welcomed by the residents of the area.He assured them that work will commence there as soon as possible and also gave out cash gifts to victims of the rainstorm.

https://m.facebook.com/followlasg/photoset/pb.492378324116772.-2207520000.1426408657./?owner_id=492378324116772&back_uri=%2Ffollowlasg&refid=17
fashola, y u no blame jona this time? yeye govnr
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by bidexmat(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
I bolted in here to see him dressed in condoms cos that would hve been news. Here in akute island, patient Nigerians literally walk on water as a resuult of bad road. Pot holes choke even for pedestrian lane.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
olrotimi:
THIS! You wear raincoat, protective boots, fully kitted 6-6 and everyone around you don't even have paper to cover their head. Obviously didn't use umbrellas cos it's the insignia of PDP, do we have to play politics with our people's lives?
Waddling in the flood with protective boots while the poor man forming 'yessir' waddles in his Armani shoes. Oops!
Obviously fash took a paparazzi posé. Ask me why. Waddling through flood water with ur hands behind ur back, more like taking a stroll.hehe Nigerian politicians are poor actors.
Then THAT! Peter Obi try small, that's a more touching pix that the common man would appreciate.

Pls kindly look at the pictures again, there were people with umbrellas. Thank you.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by tit(f): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
aristocrazzy:
That's how you know a caring leader. Even when he is stepping down, he'll still work.

why did he not give everybody raincoat?
he only take care of himsef, send all his childrens abroad
and leave us to suffer.
he is finished.
we are voting him out!
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Controlled(f): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
tit:

why did he not give everybody raincoat?
he only take care of himsef, send all his childrens abroad
and leave us to suffer.
he is finished.
we are voting him out!

idiat..... cheesy grin....d best guv'nor by a mile n we have an ignoramus spreading lies....which of his children r abroad?... grin grin
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by hopilo: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
Performer. Even in his raincoat,he looks much more serious than you-know-who.
You mean performer? And he could not come up with masterpiece of a drainage to stop this flood in this 8years? Weldone.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have lost all respect for Fashola due to his continuous disrespect for the president. This is not even a party thing as I am politically neutral. If u can't respect the president then why should I respect u a mere governor. Anywhere I see his name now I just hiss and move on
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2015
he looks like a prick in a black KwanDom.
please, he should teach amaechi how to rule a state oh! we are not too much in ph like in Lagos ooh
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by BabaSon1: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2015
ShakurM:
have you been 2 lagos b4?? undecided u just dey talk anyhow . Eko O ni baje

this guy na real PDP emblem, and i am so sure he's never been to lagos before, smiles
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by ShakurM(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
BabaSon1:

this guy na real PDP emblem, and i am so sure he's never been to lagos before, smiles
APC bro tongue
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Did he just discover how poor drainage in those places are after 8 years?
If it was Jonathan, the fool will be quick to call it election gimmicks.
He has seen that Lagosians are angry with APC and can't wait to kick them out, hence he resorted to these desperate meaures.
@ emboldened, my brother, majority of them is still blinded by APShit embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by okanla: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
I GUESS THIS PLACE LOOKS STRANGE TO HIM. AFTER GIVING TINUBU ALL THE MONIES BELONGING TO LAGOS STATE.

AND GEJ CAUSED THIS ONE TOO.

SHAMELESS APC BOYS.
AM SO SURE IF YOU WERE GIVEN TEN TIMES OF MONEY GIVEN TO FASOLA, I BET YOU, YOU WILL NOT DO 1/3 OF WHAT HE DID. IS IT FASOLA THAT IS DUMPING THE REFUSE IN THE DRINAGE BASELESS CRITISMS.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by refreshrate: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

if I get extra I for dash you... cause u need one!!

Considering you dont even have one for yourself? Thats a long shot!
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by adellam16(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Governor Fashola of Lagos State was on Friday taken to Papa Ashafa in Agege by the honourable Commissioner of Transportation in Lagos State, Hon. Kayode Opeifa.

Gov. Fashola was there to see the poor state of the drainage system of the area and the horrible side effects of rainstorm in the region.They were welcomed by the residents of the area.He assured them that work will commence there as soon as possible and also gave out cash gifts to victims of the rainstorm.

https://m.facebook.com/followlasg/photoset/pb.492378324116772.-2207520000.1426408657./?owner_id=492378324116772&back_uri=%2Ffollowlasg&refid=17
. Ode poster! Shuld he dress in pant nd bra before? Mumu topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.