Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics (36798 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Your harlot mother needs it more

May bomb scatter your family Insha'Allah

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Btw

So you don't have PVC but you're arguing politics

People without pvc gat no business in political arguments here
olodo she dey UK for here..
you need am o bro ..my PVC tanda gidigba..
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2015
That's how you know a humble governor
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by alexlee50: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
Performer. Even in his raincoat,he looks much more serious than you-know-who.
Performer abi? Na today that place begin flood for Lagos? Why didn't he do something about it?why is the gutter not channelled to the canals for proper drainage? Abi has this neighborhood just been added to Lagos state? U call this man a performer? What has he achieved in lagos in the 8years he held sway has governor? Tell me one new road that has been built in lagos state from 1970 till date? The only road built by this man toll is being collected on that road by himself and his godfather, and u call him a performer? What about water? How many places in lagos have public water running? Health nko, how many people can access health care services in lagos state? Show me one hospital built by this man that has all the equipments, materials and manpower in place for effective treatment of people? My friend was shot by robbers, he was taken to luth, they did a poor surgery on the guy, he had to be flown to egypt where a proper surgery was done.but because of the nonsense done at luth, he has not been able to regain sensations in the fingers.These I think are basic things which we should use to acess a performer. The question now is, has fashola really performed? My answer is no, this is because as compared to the revenue he has, he has done nothing. I think u should visit enugu, akwa ibom, compare resources available and match it with what is on ground.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by olaifalateef(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
U b pdp na y u no go tok anyhow ....mtcheeeeew kiss
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Originalsly: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
TundeCole:

Mr. Mumu, must he go without putting on rain coat?
Mr Mumu?...Is it raining for him to be wearing raincoat?...and the other clown with the hood up. It is past foolish....only a clown would wear a raincoat in such a situation. Rainboots yes... if the water had almost all drained off...but in this case.....he should've had on hip boots.... a long water proof boots made for such conditions. Like you...he is soooooo local.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Trinxie(f): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
The return of THE AVENGERS
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by bogolobango(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Even if u create ur stupid biafra republic he no fit reach lagos state
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by bogolobango(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Hatred has turn u to a blind man
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by smirn(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Lagos state has experienced more development within the last eight years as a state under fashola than nigeria as a country under GEJ.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by bobbyruffy(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Poverty in the land of milk and honey
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2015
This is not new coming from Fashola. There was one day that I was coming from Church decided to go visit a family friend in Unilag Estate. On our way I saw one Man that looked like Fashola standing alone looking at the Market that was developing on the road to the Unilag Estate. On Close scrutiny, it was indeed Fashola. I got to my friend's house told him who I saw on my way, he said yes that the association had reported the ermerging market place and the nuisance it is causing on the road as the market women had began to encroach on the road, thereby causing traffic.

The Man actually took time (On a Sunday) to go see things for himself. I started respecting that man. A Man that can quote all the activities of his Government in different areas without looking at any paper and with figures.

This only proves that he's got hands on the job.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Aksio governor wey no dull like baba peace. Fashola for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by 1stola: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
I GUESS THIS PLACE LOOKS STRANGE TO HIM. AFTER GIVING TINUBU ALL THE MONIES BELONGING TO LAGOS STATE.

AND GEJ CAUSED THIS ONE TOO.

SHAMELESS APC BOYS.
You are a fool
Is it Fashola that threw all those dirts there?
It is people like you.
Jobless PDPïg

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2015
ManMountain:
Blocked drainage from irresponsible dumping of refuse into the gutters, indiscriminate building of structure on the path of the drainage.
seconded
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2015
smirn:
Lagos state has experienced more development within the last eight years as a state under fashola than nigeria as a country under GEJ.

U cannot compare little lagos and Nigeria... lagos is a couple of millions, Nigeria is a little over 160 million... Bro. .. please don't compare... and jonathan has done more than any president in the past... since d inception of democracy... the only way Nigeria can keep moving is if we choose to stop being partisan and pray for the continued growth of Nigeria... and stop selling our votes... because of a few nairas/ dollars

Truth; We need a young vibrant man in the seat of power...

We don't need a man who intends to buy up a whole state, neither do we need a junkie....

We need prayers. We need God...
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2015
This is when your failure stares at you, in the eyes.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Xcellkarter(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
maybe GEJ SHOULD be blamed for dis also. ....

Gej till Forever

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by muizzolajide(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
If Fashola stops workin now, I tink he is still d best gov ever... I supoort BRF not d APC, let's vote for someone who can do d CHANGE not d party..... EKO ONI BAJE....
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by mrtimycc(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Soon, the ugly-looking mumu governor will put the blame on GEJ... Meanwhile he's a dumbass erand boy... Madam, one bottle of orijin please grin
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by visalo: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
I know this boy boy governor will soon blame GEJ for the poor condition of the area
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Keep it going sir.. Hit like for Sai change
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by hush15: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
ShakurM:
have you been 2 lagos b4?? undecided u just dey talk anyhow . Eko O ni baje

Me dey stay in lagos and that place had required urgent attention since a year ago but na today he decided to come visit...

Last year, it rained heavily and no goernment aTtention was given. All political gimmicks to sell. Irresponsible governor playing politics with state interest. APC is out of Lagos State by the power of the Almighty.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by hush15: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

You are a fool
Is it Fashola that threw all those dirts there?
It is people like you.
Jobless PDPïg

Insane APCriminals, where is KAI and LAWMA? They stopped work cause of Elections abi. Failed institutions and a disturbed governor.
If he couldn't do a small area like that in 8yrs, what say does he?

They only invest in things that bring personal returns for them in addition.

Agbaje till APC is six feet under
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by 1stola: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
hush15:

Insane APCriminals, where is KAI and LAWMA? They stopped work cause of Elections abi. Failed institutions and a disturbed governor.
If he couldn't do a small area like that in 8yrs, what say does he?

They only invest in things that bring personal returns for them in addition.

Agbaje till APC is six feet under
Hopeless morôn
What has your state governor Orji achieved in eight years?
Bastąrd goat like you who just come to lagos and talk trash. Idıot.
It's always silly immigrants like you come to lagos to come and give us trouble.
90% of criminals, armed robbers and ashawos we have in lagos are from your region.
Fool.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by hush15: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

Hopeless morôn
What has your state governor Orji achieved in eight years?
Bastąrd goat like you who just come to lagos and talk trash. Idıot.
It's always silly immigrants like you come to lagos to come and give us trouble.
90% of criminals, armed robbers and ashawos we have in lagos are from your region.
Fool.

Fellow Nairalanders, that's what you get for chatting with APC. Insults!!!

Unfortunately, what this foolish APC doesn't know and didn't get his fact right is that am a yoruba man and more lagosian than any one in his family tree from the creation of man.

That is the way with APC, no fact or sense of reasoning, just random insensible actions and comment, then tribalislic in nature, pretending they represnting unity. Mentally derranged fellow who is a complte failure and abound in such....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Then Thunder go fire am there

Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
poverty already affected your brains..smh..is that how you talk to your parents at home?wow no wonder you life looks miserable and whh you won't move forward.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by Chars1289: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
oduastates:
The state is over populated.
Thank you very much...one of the reasons south west representatives at the confab requested for special allocation of funds to Lagos due to its diversified population.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by 1stola: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
hush15:

Fellow Nairalanders, that's what you get for chatting with APC. Insults!!!

Unfortunately, what this foolish APC doesn't know and didn't get his fact right is that am a yoruba man and more lagosian than any one in his family tree from the creation of man.

That is the way with APC, no fact or sense of reasoning, just random insensible actions and comment, then tribalislic in nature, pretending they represnting unity. Mentally derranged fellow who is a complte failure and abound in such....

Hmn!
Bloody liar.
May your village ahmadioha strike your lying mouth.
Hypocrites!!
They want change in Lagos but Continuity at federal level.
We the true Lagosians can't risk to allow PDPïgs to take over. We know how they have crumbled the nation's economy in the last 16 years.
Jobless fòol.
Re: Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics by robay(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
wallex2:
Its not newws
Gvt fasola as been doing this ever since
And like the other person said that's how you knw a carig leather even when he his stepping down he is stll working
May god bless my able govt
God bless lagos state
God bless ogun state
God bless me
And god bless my great nation federal republic of nigeria
u are a wicked man,why u knw add OSUN STATE join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.