Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo (6735 Views)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Did Anyone Notice This Didn't Happen This December / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Rilwayne001: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2015
OP is a mumu

7 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Rilwayne001: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
kingslly:
[s] Dats very true OP ,imagine i saw 1235 likes for one pro GMB comment on dat thread but am not sure the number of people that voted GMB are up to that amount,i think they have a way of hacking the like button [/s]

continue consoling yourself tongue

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by jboixxx: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
kingslly:
Dats very true OP ,imagine i saw 1235 likes for one pro GMB comment on dat thread but am not sure the number of people that viewed that thread are up to that amount,i think they have a way of hacking the like button
Go back & check. Soon you'll tell us you're not even sure Jonathan is d President. Don't worry, 28 is d day. GMB all da way to Aso Rock to lead ds country again, & he WILL God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by kingslly(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Did youor any of your sibblings try to enrole in the Youwin program?
Obipat:
. Why am I osu? Is it because I want a better leader? Thaat I finished my NYSC since 2012 and no job and I feel like tryIng. Another person? DId u know that GMB was not an optIon to me in 2011? DId u know that GEJ failed all his 2011 campaign promIses? DId u know that we have 3 graduates in my family wIthout jobs. DId u know tht God will forgv u if u use ur senses and vote for GMB
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by jboixxx: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
In fact, I initially ignored the thread because we've had too many of such polls on this forum, but this very thread made me visit the thread and add one more "fake like" to the fake likes in favour of Buhari.
Your head dey there jawe. More "fake likes" for GMB on here. Na so dem go de count fake likes till GMB becomes d president of this once great nation. My PVC will do d needful come 28/03/2015...nothing gonna stop that (Ameen).

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by kingslly(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Omoh go back and check ma post again
jboixxx:

Go back & check. Soon you'll tell us you're not even sure Jonathan is d President. Don't worry, 28 is d day. GMB all da way to Aso Rock to lead ds country again, & he WILL God willing.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
ausdy:
Good morning my people, I've been watching the APC supporters lately and my research so far have prove that the propaganda party as they re fondly called
Are you at again.
Here my observation for today.
A tread was opened and it's titled (If you re to vote today who will you vote for? ) I was I among the first 10 people to read the tread and by then the pro APC comment have already gathered over 250likes grin cheesy
Now If you carefully conduct the number of people who said they re for GEJ compare to that of GMB .
GEJ have more votes even with a wide margin.
My question is, where are the people clicking likes and share? cheesy and they not voting too? This further clears the air about this APC E- likers having multiple account and can manipulate online polls

Note I am for GEJ and I am grassly rooting for him.(no apology)
And we don't just click like. we VOTE tongue

What on earth are you talking about and what in god's name is wrong with you supporters of GEJ? A very opportuned President has, over 5 years, ruined Nigeria completely even as he was privileged to operate with by far the highest level of income available to any Nigerian President since the Country was created. As is perfectly normal and expected, Nigerians are now massively prepared to vote against him to get 'change' from a horrid and unbearable status quo yet you keep deceiving yourself about some fabled 'popularity' of GEJ and how APC cheat in every poll. Wake up and smell the coffee son.

I just went to the thread and things were simple enough. Two options to like. Simply 'like' the candidate you would vote for out of the two options. That is what I did and this is what most posters did to give Buhari the massive lead he is enjoying right now so I don't get the point of your rant above. You fans of GEJ can only make self-deceiving noise because you are all mainly bigots and enemies of Nigeria's progress who prefer to ignore the monumental and universally-condemned misrule decent and fed-up Nigerians are eager to escape while people like you, for your own selfish and wicked reasons, continue to back a man on course to destroy Nigeria. My friend, face reality and accept that Nigerians are ready to boot GEJ out and stop the conspiracy theories that only make you look deluded, dishonest and desperate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by deledels(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2015
I clicked "like" for GMB without posting any comment, and I'm sure there are so many other people that did same. So you have your answer.

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Obipat(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2015
lovemko:

i was realy gettin to hate this igbos til i saw AMAKADNB, now you...
dnt knw if amakadnb is igbo but her name is...
pls sum1 needs to start talking sum sense into sum of these guys seriously...
not that jonathan has been in anyway useful to dem but jst because he is the main political rival to buhari so he gets all thier support...
isnt there an igbo contestant in one of the other parties... even plenty of d igbo are contestin for the presidency... why not vote for one of them rather than them selling thier future away all in d name of tribalism

d other day... an igbo brethen of us insisted dat they igbo clan arent nigerians, dat dey are israelites... nd dat dey will keep praying for thier country israel till...
seriously speaking... i think most of this people needs to be educated... because of that statemnt of igbos not being nigerians, i did a search on d internet to see d link betwen igbos nd israel... my brother... u found absolutely notin dan a few cultural similarities...

with so many other actions of dis igbo... one can say dey are on d forefront to break nigeria...

so bros... hold up your belief nd dont let nobody shake u... do the right thing nd vote with and for your conscience
.thank iu dear, I want a better NigerIan and GMB Is d man

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by lovemko(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2015
i keep wondering....@op, those who say GMB/APC supporters uses hacks to increse like or get fake acct to vote or like.... btw cant dey create thier own fake acct or hack d like botton too? arent they computer literate enuf?

lemme telm u something... i dont think anyone will have time to log into his several acct jst to prove his support for an already won course...

moreover... if its true dat dey can actualy get fake likes... it shows hw much people want d weak man our of government...
nd for u dat know nd believe d like button can be hacked... pls hack ur own un support of ur candidate...
(response: i cant do dat... cos we pdp dont like cheating)

yes we have heard...

pls tell your master to return d money they took for d NIS screening exam

tell ur master to explain why cheats are being given govt office regularly by hinselfs ... obinokoro case study...
i wonder who is fooling who...

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by rusher14: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
This thread got me in stitches.

Fake likes? Is that what you want to tell Reno?

Your monthly stipend ends this month. No chance of renewal.

Dust your old portmanteau and CV and begin your search for a sustainable career.

Thank you Jonathan for at least giving back to the masses 6 Weeks to your departure.

You for just commot no do anything before?

Please help me tell oga Jona that I have a U-haul service, he'll be needing it.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
deledels:
I clicked "like" for GMB without posting any comment, and I'm sure there are so many other people that did same. So you have your answer.

Precisely what I did too. These supporters of GEJ prefer to embrace all manners of conspiracy theory, however senseless, and engage in self-deceit instead of accepting that GEJ failed Nigerians horribly and majority of them now want him gone. It is only bigots, paid mercenaries and those who secretly want Nigeria to fail who are still pledging support for this universally-rejected and monumentally-failed President.

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
In fact, I initially ignored the thread because we've had too many of such polls on this forum, but this very thread made me visit the thread and add one more "fake like" to the fake likes in favour of Buhari.

Same here too. I did not bother with the thread he is talking about initially because I knew the predictable outcome which is that Buhari would be leading massively. Yet after this silly thread, borne of the paranoia of the blind and desperate supporters of a failed leader, I had to visit the other thread to see what this deluded chap was talking about. I ended up adding my own "fake like" for Buhari also. TANdroids cannot deal with the fact that GEJ's lack of popularity is entirely about his many failures and unfulfilled promises over the past five years and nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by wirinet(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:
In my family of six, I am the only GEJ supporter. The remaining five support Buhari, but the good news is that I am the only one going to vote.
All the others can't vote because of different reasons. If you listened to Buhari's speech in PHC on Thursday, you will never vote for him except you are brain dead like him.
His blunders were unforgiveable.

This phenomenon is a miracle, out of a family of 6, 5 are brain dead and only one is brain alive. It means there is a brain disorder gene in the family and only one person miraclously escaped.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by donphilopus: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I voted for GMB and i didnt even post anything on the thread. Just saw it, liked it and i zoomed off. Guess there are alot of pple like me. Ok

We did same. Do I need to explain myself on the thread before people know that I clicked like/voted (for) Buhari These PDPians sha!

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by kheart(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
kingslly:
Dats very true OP ,imagine i saw 1235 likes for one pro GMB comment on dat thread but am not sure the number of people that voted GMB are up to that amount,i think they have a way of hacking the like button

Hahaha even yahoo bois re behind GMB for d like on NL to be hacked. Na so AIT say her poll was hacked. Make Gej go carry his squad of hackers too.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ribbit: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I voted for GMB and i didnt even post anything on the thread. Just saw it, liked it and i zoomed off. Guess there are alot of pple like me. Ok
you dey mind the olodo.. As clueless as his boss.. He thought you have to comment before you like a post.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by wirinet(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2015
This shows that the OP is Information Technologically disadvantaged. He is totally oblivious of the fact that you do not need to comment in order to post a like on Nairaland and even on facebook. He should have have looked at the total views on the thread before jumping into conclusion.

Jonathan can only win the coming elections in three ways;

1. Disqualify Buhari and contest against the other inconsequential candidiates.
2. Abanbon elections altogether by creating a crisis (legal or constitutional), that would make elections impossible within the constitutional time limit.
3.Employ massive rigging that had never been seen in the annals of democracy anywhere in the world.

Anyway, let me jump to the other thread and add my own "fake" like as i do not intend to comment at all.

7 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2015
deledels:
I have not even clicked a "like" on that comment yet. Abeg make I run go click one fake "like" jare!

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by EbukaFran: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Please can someone give a link to the thread so I can kindly give a 'fake like' as well.

PDPi.gs are getting frustrated grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by deledels(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
I have not even clicked a "like" on that comment yet. Abeg make I run go click one fake "like" jare!
Abeg go click am sharp sharp make you increase their BP.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ has this clueless disease that spread around PDPians, look at the poor OP he has been infected with the cluelessium disease.

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2015
EbukaFran:
Please can someone give a link to the thread so I can kindly give a 'fake like' as well.

PDP are getting frustrated grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2196381/poll-today-election-day-vote
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
M*umu, check views and check likes. Use ur head b4 exposing ur jonathanian. I'm igbo and I'm rooting for GMB

must you say your origin. Dilapidated tribal bigot.

who knows if your claim is true. Smh
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by lovemko(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2015
lol... grin grin looking at d thread again... the votes jonathan has isnt even 10% of dat of GMB... i feel so sorry for the supporterd who mite see this landslide victory ... not even 10%...
pls moderator i want to pls beg dat u give dis thread a front page hearing so dat people would react truely if GMB gets "fake" likes or Nigerians just need change... or

on the other hand... i may just go ahead and past thar election link on every politic thread on this forum...

YES!! i wan carry the matter put for head... you should knw y na...
#INEEDCHANGE
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by AmakaDNB(f): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
..thank iu dear, I want a better NigerIan and GMB Is d man
I am IGBO to the bone and I will rather not vote than vote Goodluck again.

I stand for good governance. I believe in a modern Nigeria where tribe and religion does not dictate our assesment of others.

I am Igbo but NIGERIAN to the core. My fellow Nigerian girls were kidnapped in the north and nothing was done. My fellow Nigerian youth in the west do not have jobs.

In the east where I come from, not a single change has occured in the last six years.

I WANT CHANGE.

It is my right to seek it.

My name is AMAKA. I am IGBO but will VOTE BUHARI because in him I see what GOODLUCK has refused to show me in the last six years!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2015
wirinet:

This phenomenon is a miracle, out of a family of 6, 5 are brain dead and only one is brain alive. It means there is a brain disorder gene in the family and only one person miraclously escaped.

That is the problem with supporters of GEJ. They are so unintelligent that they do not even see when they are mocking themselves. The poster you quote will probably not understand your point. He calls supporters of GMB "brain dead" yet admits that 5 members in his family of six are behind GMB. As you conclude, his family must be of bad genetic stock if 5 out of 6 are "brain dead". Either that or it is the OP, an anomaly in his family of 6, who is "brain dead" yet unable to see this.

As is typical of a dullard TANdroid, I do not expect the poster you quoted to see the witty sarcasm you highlight to show how GEJ fans are so dull they inadvertently engage in self-damning indictment of themselves in the desperate effort to promote their messiah. A bit like Fayose disgracing his own mother all in the desperate effort to show his prejudice and abhorrent discrimination against elderly people.

7 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by AmakaDNB(f): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2015
lovemko:

i was realy gettin to hate this igbos til i saw AMAKADNB, now you...
dnt knw if amakadnb is igbo but her name is...
pls sum1 needs to start talking sum sense into sum of these guys seriously...
not that jonathan has been in anyway useful to dem but jst because he is the main political rival to buhari so he gets all thier support...
isnt there an igbo contestant in one of the other parties... even plenty of d igbo are contestin for the presidency... why not vote for one of them rather than them selling thier future away all in d name of tribalism

d other day... an igbo brethen of us insisted dat they igbo clan arent nigerians, dat dey are israelites... nd dat dey will keep praying for thier country israel till...
seriously speaking... i think most of this people needs to be educated... because of that statemnt of igbos not being nigerians, i did a search on d internet to see d link betwen igbos nd israel... my brother... u found absolutely notin dan a few cultural similarities...

with so many other actions of dis igbo... one can say dey are on d forefront to break nigeria...

so bros... hold up your belief nd dont let nobody shake u... do the right thing nd vote with and for your conscience
I am IGBO to the bone and I will rather not vote than vote Goodluck again.

I stand for good governance. I believe in a modern Nigeria where tribe and religion does not dictate our assesment of others.

I am Igbo but NIGERIAN to the core. My fellow Nigerian girls were kidnapped in the north and nothing was done. My fellow Nigerian youth in the west do not have jobs.

In the east where I come from, not a single change has occured in the last six years.

I WANT CHANGE.

It is my right to seek it.

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2015
tintingz:
GEJ has this clueless disease that spread around PDPians, l[b]ook at the poor OP he has been infected with the cluelessium disease.[/b]

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by tessylove2(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
. Why am I osu? Is it because I want a better leader? Thaat I finished my NYSC since 2012 and no job and I feel like tryIng. Another person? DId u know that GMB was not an optIon to me in 2011? DId u know that GEJ failed all his 2011 campaign promIses? DId u know that we have 3 graduates in my family wIthout jobs. DId u know tht God will forgv u if u use ur senses and vote for GMB
Well said bro 1k likes for you.GMB!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Ariyke: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
firstEVA:
https://www.nairaland.com/2196381/poll-today-election-day-vote
thanks for the very first time am liking that post. Current President lost it for me lipsrsealed sad nothing to show for his entire stay there it beats me how people don't want to try someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by mrofficial(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Yes. Many members of the forum don't participate in Politics, but when it comes to clicking 'Like', it is easy because we are all likely going to vote except for the Nigerians overseas and the underages.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Already In Nigeria. / Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent / LASG Reiterates Commitment To Timely Delivery Of Lekki Regional Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.