Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo (6744 Views)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Did Anyone Notice This Didn't Happen This December / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Obipat(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:

Oga, I am very sorry about your being unemployed. I have been there and I know how it feels.
Do you know the main campaign theme of Ogun State governor, Amosun in 2011. He said he will create 10,000 jobs in his first hundred days in office. So many unemployed youths, including yours truly, trooped out to vote for him because we wanted to be employed.
We thought APC/Amosun will put an end to our unemployment. When the guy assumed office, he sacked 2000 youths, and employed about 1500 party faithfuls' children. Summary; he destroyed a net of 500 jobs!
Once again, I am sorry that you are unemployed, but Buhari/ APC is not the solution to your unemployment. I stayed at home for 2yrs 10mths before getting a job.
Now to Buhari's promise of paying ex-corpers for one year after service and engaging them in skills training, he just wants to use that to capture votes from that demography. Anybody who believes that promise is a fool, and I am not sorry to say that!
. Thanks for ur concern, I'm unemployed but I'm not Idle cos I hustle on my own. The destine of Nigeria is bigger than GEJ, let's try a new thing

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by attacker231: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I am IGBO to the bone and I will rather not vote than vote Goodluck again.

I stand for good governance. I believe in a modern Nigeria where tribe and religion does not dictate our assesment of others.

I am Igbo but NIGERIAN to the core. My fellow Nigerian girls were kidnapped in the north and nothing was done. My fellow Nigerian youth in the west do not have jobs.

In the east where I come from, not a single change has occured in the last six years.

I WANT CHANGE.

It is my right to seek it.

My name is AMAKA. I am IGBO but will VOTE BUHARI because in him I see what GOODLUCK has refused to show me in the last six years!!!

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
Cry me an ocean!

Sai Buhari!
You are less smarter than I thought. What's the meaning of 'Sai' ?
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
I didnt vote, cos I noticed there were 53 Views when APC votes were already 98. How come 53 viewed the post but 98 already voted. Haba!

Likes generator is a web app, but there are no votes generators. March 28 is date with destiny. Those who are professional criers will cry and those who are known to win will win.

When someone you follows. Shares a post. You don't need to view the original thread to like the post. More reason you may have more likes than views.

Get some education please. Nothing was rigged. It's a clear cut victory.

8 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by attacker231: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:

I served in the north, and I know that the PDP is very strong in the north. Forget these governors decamping to APC, the average Hausa/Fulani is a PDP faithful!

6 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by WisdomFlakes: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
What this OP fails to understand is that there is a silent majority, indeed an army of them, here on Nairaland who frequent this site but don't participate in discussions. I dare say this demographic overwhelmingly support GMB!

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by attacker231: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

When someone you follows. Shares a post. You don't need to view the original thread to like the post. More reason you may have more likes than views.

Get some education please. Nothing was rigged. It's a clear cut victory.

Billyonaire is a popular liar on nairaland. Pls, ignore him.

6 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
attacker231:

Billyonaire is a popular liar on nairaland. Pls, ignore him.
Nairalanders will disagree with you on this. I am known to tell hard truths without bias.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by holatin(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Same here too. I did not bother with the thread he is talking about initially because I knew the predictable outcome which is that Buhari would be leading massively. Yet after this silly thread, borne of the paranoia of the blind and desperate supporters of a failed leader, I had to visit the other thread to see what this deluded chap was talking about. I ended up adding my own "fake like" for Buhari also. TANdroids cannot deal with the fact that GEJ's lack of popularity is entirely about his many failures and unfulfilled promises over the past five years and nothing else.
Abeg give me d link for d thread sir

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by holatin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
Nairalanders will disagree with you on this. I am known to tell hard truths without bias.

really isn't this your comment about APC plan for their own documentary

Billyonaire:
Any TV station that airs that documentary will lose its license. I hope Tinubu TVC can air it and loose their operating license.

attacker231
don't let the povertirian fool you, he is a big liar, his word are laced with lie and reek of biasism

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:

attacker231
don't let the povertirian fool you, he is a big liar, his word are laced with lie and reek of biasism
What's the lie in that assertion ?
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by holatin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
What's the lie in that assertion ?
can't you see you are bias in that post?
don't tell me you cant read

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:
can't you see you are bias in that post?
don't tell me you cant read
So, bias means lie ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ckmayoca: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
If u doubt it and call it fake why not create a thread of same topic and monitor it ur sef.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by attacker231: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:

attacker231

Dont mind Billy, he is well known here for his constant lies. Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by holatin(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
attacker231:

Dont mind Billy, he is well known here for his constant lies. Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeah man

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by holatin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
So, bias means lie ? shocked shocked shocked
ve you forgotten the comment I quote,rereadur comment first

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by holatin(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
vanilson:
I am d 5th person to comment on dat post and 2nd vote for buhari and I didn't get any fake likes,currently have 817 likes and 55 shares.
I saw d likes coming at an average of 50likes per hour.so your claim is not true

#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO

Abeg give me d link to dat thread,thank you
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ozo13(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
asadike:
I think that question should be directed to d mods.
a PDP fan with correct brain.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by babadee1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:
In my family of six, I am the only GEJ supporter. The remaining five support Buhari, but the good news is that I am the only one going to vote.
All the others can't vote because of different reasons. If you listened to Buhari's speech in PHC on Thursday, you will never vote for him except you are brain dead like him.
His blunders were unforgiveable.

Which blunders can be worse than "stealing is not corruption" and "how much did Nwobodo stole? money not up to the price of a Peugeot." Only somebody who doesn't give a damn about the future of Nigeria can vote for Goodluck Jonathan in this elections.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by blackfase(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oh, lots of igbos are sensible, some are super-active on this forum. Try berem & obiagelli, never seen their type of rabid support & loyalty for gmb. Its unwavering! I doff my panama for those two....

lovemko:

i was realy gettin to hate this igbos til i saw AMAKADNB, now you...
dnt knw if amakadnb is igbo but her name is...
pls sum1 needs to start talking sum sense into sum of these guys seriously...
not that jonathan has been in anyway useful to dem but jst because he is the main political rival to buhari so he gets all thier support...
isnt there an igbo contestant in one of the other parties... even plenty of d igbo are contestin for the presidency... why not vote for one of them rather than them selling thier future away all in d name of tribalism

d other day... an igbo brethen of us insisted dat they igbo clan arent nigerians, dat dey are israelites... nd dat dey will keep praying for thier country israel till...
seriously speaking... i think most of this people needs to be educated... because of that statemnt of igbos not being nigerians, i did a search on d internet to see d link betwen igbos nd israel... my brother... u found absolutely notin dan a few cultural similarities...

with so many other actions of dis igbo... one can say dey are on d forefront to break nigeria...

so bros... hold up your belief nd dont let nobody shake u... do the right thing nd vote with and for your conscience

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by mrmetoo1: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
I didnt vote, cos I noticed there were 53 Views when APC votes were already 98. How come 53 viewed the post but 98 already voted. Haba!

Likes generator is a web app, but there are no votes generators. March 28 is date with destiny. Those who are professional criers will cry and those who are known to win will win.

Provide a link to this web app please
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Adminisher: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
There are no fake likes for Buhari please face the truth with courage.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Seamareggae(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I am IGBO to the bone and I will rather not vote than vote Goodluck again.

I stand for good governance. I believe in a modern Nigeria where tribe and religion does not dictate our assesment of others.

I am Igbo but NIGERIAN to the core. My fellow Nigerian girls were kidnapped in the north and nothing was done. My fellow Nigerian youth in the west do not have jobs.

In the east where I come from, not a single change has occured in the last six years.

I WANT CHANGE.

It is my right to seek it.

My name is AMAKA. I am IGBO but will VOTE BUHARI because in him I see what GOODLUCK has refused to show me in the last six years!!!
I am igbo too, Anambra precisely but a Nigerian with a Nigerian blood... and I am voting and campaigning for GMB... NOT withstanding the insult thrown at me from my fellow igbos...

Cant support a government that its citizens dies everyday cos security inept, hunger (no jobs), corruption, etc... God help us and install GMB as our new leader...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by WisdomFlakes: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Seamareggae:

I am igbo too, Anambra precisely but a Nigerian with a Nigerian blood... and I am voting and campaigning for GMB... NOT withstanding the insult thrown at me from my fellow igbos...

Cant support a government that its citizens dies everyday cos security inept, hunger (no jobs), corruption, etc... God help us and install GMB as our new leader...

And it shall be well with you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by dmozart: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
A big shout out to AmakaDNB, Obipat and all true Nigerians. I'm a NIGERIAN of Igbo origin too. Make I quickly add my 'fake like' sharpaly. Udo diri unu. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015. #ihavedecided since I saw Jona wearing shoes. Hehehe. My 'fake like' na the 2124th like. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by AmakaDNB(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
dmozart:
A big shout out to AmakaDNB, Obipat and all true Nigerians. I'm a NIGERIAN of Igbo origin too. Make I quickly add my 'fake like' sharpaly. Udo diri unu. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015. #ihavedecided since I saw Jona wearing shoes. Hehehe. My 'fake like' na the 2124th like. grin
Fake Likes indeed. These guys don't know how tired people are of this parasitic government. Under Goodluck's watch, my beloved country became a town in africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) / Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Have Ruled Nigeria. / Does Anyone Knows Why Ibb (sap) Structural Adjustment Program Was A Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.