Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo (6742 Views)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Did Anyone Notice This Didn't Happen This December / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by tessylove2(f): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB!!! SAI BUHARI & OSIBANJO

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by lovemko(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I am IGBO to the bone and I will rather not vote than vote Goodluck again.

I stand for good governance. I believe in a modern Nigeria where tribe and religion does not dictate our assesment of others.

I am Igbo but NIGERIAN to the core. My fellow Nigerian girls were kidnapped in the north and nothing was done. My fellow Nigerian youth in the west do not have jobs.

In the east where I come from, not a single change has occured in the last six years.

I WANT CHANGE.

It is my right to seek it.

it pains me dat just a few of ur eviable likes exist as ibos... wit the likes of you, am sure most others will understand wit time

as a note ... the word "corruption" doesnt seem to ring a bell at all to most people

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2015
I didnt vote, cos I noticed there were 53 Views when APC votes were already 98. How come 53 viewed the post but 98 already voted. Haba!

Likes generator is a web app, but there are no votes generators. March 28 is date with destiny. Those who are professional criers will cry and those who are known to win will win.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by PervRocker: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I voted for GMB and i didnt even post anything on the thread. Just saw it, liked it and i zoomed off. Guess there are alot of pple like me. Ok
I did same too.

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Ariyke:
thanks for the very first time am liking that post. Current President lost it for me lipsrsealed sad nothing to show for his entire stay there it beats me how people don't want to try someone else.

Believe me , Nigerians are ready to try 'change'. The only fervent support GEJ enjoys today is from bigots, paid mercenaries and those who want Nigeria to fail. Decent and objective Nigerians, who happen to be in the majority, have rejected GEJ because he has failed every Nigerian in every corner of our nation. It is only desperate TANdroids and Jonathanians , like the OP, who do not want to accept reality.

6 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by PervRocker: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
I didnt vote, cos I noticed there were 53 Views when APC votes were already 98. How come 53 viewed the post but 98 already voted. Haba!

Likes generator is a web app, but there are no votes generators. March 28 is date with destiny. Those who are professional criers will cry and those who are known to win will win.
im not surprised, u have always been a pathological liar

14 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by IVORY2009(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Number of registered users on Nairaland.com = @ as today 1,326,780 out of this registered users, most people due to maybe ban, lost of password/user id, has 5 accounts to themselves or even more. Similarly, 65% of those registered users are based abroad, and perhaps would not be able to vote on that election day, "No PVC" the online polls does not really tell who will win the presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2015
PervRocker:
No, I am not lying.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Gbawe: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2015
PervRocker:

Indeed. A very shameless chap. One of the most dishonest I have ever encountered here. He is a perfect advert for everything that is wrong with and undesirable about Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2015
The Op is one of those PDP wondering how on earth can Buhari get so much likes after all our character assassination and rain of dollars. In GEj's voice '' how many like did Buhari get, like not up to 10000 and you're already pooing in your trouser'' wait till march 28 it will do you like a nightmare

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:

Cry me an ocean!

Sai Buhari!

9 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2015
If you think there was rigging in that thread check out this one and you will realize nigerians are fed up with the clueless one

https://www.nairaland.com/2184045/buhari-jonothan-coming-yours

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Bede2u(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2015
ademega:
You must have made this post out of sleepless night and and hours of wondering "how come such landslide"
Just wait for the reality ...
Minus one day today
Guy u are wicked o grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by socialmediaman: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:
In my family of six, I am the only GEJ supporter. The remaining five support Buhari, but the good news is that I am the only one going to vote.
All the others can't vote because of different reasons. If you listened to Buhari's speech in PHC on Thursday, you will never vote for him except you are brain dead like him.
His blunders were unforgiveable.

The case is reversed when you go to the north. Most people registered and most collected their PVCs. That leaves you with the south west, which to me is the main battle ground. So do the math yourself. Jonathan needs more than a miracle, but i still maintain that he is the one holding himself from garnering more votes. Dont forget, there will be a possible low voter turnout in the the south east because of generally "less concern" attitude. in 2011, every registered voter was accounted at the polls by hook or crook, but this time around, with PVCs, its going to be difficult accounting for people who didnt come out to vote

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:
In my family of six, I am the only GEJ supporter. The remaining five support Buhari, but the good news is that I am the only one going to vote.
All the others can't vote because of different reasons. If you listened to Buhari's speech in PHC on Thursday, you will never vote for him except you are brain dead like him.
His blunders were unforgiveable.

What blunders bro. I didn't watch it
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
. Why am I osu? Is it because I want a better leader? Thaat I finished my NYSC since 2012 and no job and I feel like tryIng. Another person? DId u know that GMB was not an optIon to me in 2011? DId u know that GEJ failed all his 2011 campaign promIses? DId u know that we have 3 graduates in my family wIthout jobs. DId u know tht God will forgv u if u use ur senses and vote for GMB
So when GMB was head of state in 1983,Nigeria was dubai then?
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
. Why am I osu? Is it because I want a better leader? Thaat I finished my NYSC since 2012 and no job and I feel like tryIng. Another person? DId u know that GMB was not an optIon to me in 2011? DId u know that GEJ failed all his 2011 campaign promIses? DId u know that we have 3 graduates in my family wIthout jobs. DId u know tht God will forgv u if u use ur senses and vote for GMB
So when GMB was head of state in 1983,Nigeria was dubai then,when obasanjo and atiku was president,there was no unemployment?
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Same here too. I did not bother with the thread he is talking about initially because I knew the predictable outcome which is that Buhari would be leading massively. Yet after this silly thread, borne of the paranoia of the blind and desperate supporters of a failed leader, I had to visit the other thread to see what this deluded chap was talking about. I ended up adding my own "fake like" for Buhari also. TANdroids cannot deal with the fact that GEJ's lack of popularity is entirely about his many failures and unfulfilled promises over the past five years and nothing else.
And Apc has fulfilled theirs like in Osun state abi?
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by IanDiamonds: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2015
OP yout assertion is false... I clicked Like for GMB but didn't write a comment ... if you checked the 5th comment on the thread, you'd noticed that there's a big gap btw the figures but both we're doing the same thing...

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by mrofficial(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:

So why is the 'Likes' not more than the views on the thread now? Liars!

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by vanilson(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
I am d 5th person to comment on dat post and 2nd vote for buhari and I didn't get any fake likes,currently have 817 likes and 55 shares.
I saw d likes coming at an average of 50likes per hour.so your claim is not true

#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO

6 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by 234GT(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

The case is reversed when you go to the north. Most people registered and most collected their PVCs. That leaves you with the south west, which to me is the main battle ground. So do the math yourself. Jonathan needs more than a miracle, but i still maintain that he is the one holding himself from garnering more votes. Dont forget, there will be a possible low voter turnout in the the south east because of generally "less concern" attitude. in 2011, every registered voter was accounted at the polls by hook or crook, but this time around, with PVCs, its going to be difficult accounting for people who didnt come out to vote

I served in the north, and I know that the PDP is very strong in the north. Forget these governors decamping to APC, the average Hausa/Fulani is a PDP faithful!
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Obipat(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I am IGBO to the bone and I will rather not vote than vote Goodluck again.

I stand for good governance. I believe in a modern Nigeria where tribe and religion does not dictate our assesment of others.

I am Igbo but NIGERIAN to the core. My fellow Nigerian girls were kidnapped in the north and nothing was done. My fellow Nigerian youth in the west do not have jobs.

In the east where I come from, not a single change has occured in the last six years.

I WANT CHANGE.

It is my right to seek it.

My name is AMAKA. I am IGBO but will VOTE BUHARI because in him I see what GOODLUCK has refused to show me in the last six years!!!
. U are a darling, we need more of u. Love u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by turawafett(f): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
You must be a registered member of nairaland to click like, I click like without commenting.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by 234GT(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:

Oga, I am very sorry about your being unemployed. I have been there and I know how it feels.
Do you know the main campaign theme of Ogun State governor, Amosun in 2011. He said he will create 10,000 jobs in his first hundred days in office. So many unemployed youths, including yours truly, trooped out to vote for him because we wanted to be employed.
We thought APC/Amosun will put an end to our unemployment. When the guy assumed office, he sacked 2000 youths, and employed about 1500 party faithfuls' children. Summary; he destroyed a net of 500 jobs!
Once again, I am sorry that you are unemployed, but Buhari/ APC is not the solution to your unemployment. I stayed at home for 2yrs 10mths before getting a job.
Now to Buhari's promise of paying ex-corpers for one year after service and engaging them in skills training, he just wants to use that to capture votes from that demography. Anybody who believes that promise is a fool, and I am not sorry to say that!
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by socialmediaman: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:

I served in the north, and I know that the PDP is very strong in the north. Forget these governors decamping to APC, the average Hausa/Fulani is a PDP faithful!

For the north, party doesnt matter when it comes to Buhari. He is worshiped like an idol there. Just use his name and you will win election in a free and fair environment. His popularity will be difficult to be equaled.

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by 234GT(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

What blunders bro. I didn't watch it

Buhari: If you want the corruption to stop in Nigeria, you must vote in the PDP!
This is the one I can readily remember. The biggest fool in this nation, Rotimi Amechi, must have cursed Buhari immediately. There were two other blunders, horrible ones.
You may search youtube to have a good laugh. It was the APC ralley in PHC last Thursday.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by bangiskings: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:

. This boy am quoting is one of them they don't have shame again.................they can lieeee.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by jboixxx: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
wirinet:

This phenomenon is a miracle, out of a family of 6, 5 are brain dead and only one is brain alive. It means there is a brain disorder gene in the family and only one person miraclously escaped.
What's d usefulness of an empty brain? He escaped from being brain dead but still not making good use of his brain. No difference abeg.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by menix(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:

Ur case is not ordinary..
Three graduate in a family nd no Job..

Y do pple go about blaming GEJ wen Karma hits..

Bro i ve been out of work since last year buh we ve got brains, u dont go pointing fingers wen d issue to ur problems lies within ur Circle...
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by jboixxx: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
bangiskings:
. This boy am quoting is one of them they don't have shame again.................they can lieeee.
He's a liar on that stance of his. I ve been in NE for over 4 yrs now. In my area, people I've met so far (muslim/christian), they want CHANGE. The only ones crying continuity are from SE & SS; though some still support CHANGE.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by kaboninc(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:

Honestly, it baffles me.

Like Fayose once said, the election will not be conducted in Chattam House, nor Twitter, nor Facebook nor Nairaland but on the streets of Nigeria. Most people on social media, are actually either less informed, or stack illiterate!

Those shouting change shuld tell Buhari to come for a debate.

#BuhariMustDebate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage / Lagos Assembly Proposes 2- Year Jail Term For Assault On Firemen / APGA Declares Three-Day Fasting For Anambra Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.