Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (325360 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ROZZAYY(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Morning! Am good. I will be watching u girls from a palm wine tree. grin
aiit boo boo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by cherryice(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
he is rugged grin,u no mind anything so far say Na rugged guy...I no blame u,those chinkos get smallpennis and u want to try something bigger wink
you fucckn ryt
I like the big D grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

Bad enuf...saw calabar south boys chasing u n wen dey caught up wt u, i woke up
With my bony legs like naijaboiy own, I go outrun them na grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
cherryice:

you are a troublsom kidd lol
Trouble wetin? Nah. Na true I talk. Ask them. grin

I'm older than you too. tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Do you eat dog meat? grin
dog wah? Thats a buffalo im seeing. Dog have no curved horns. Meanwhile (tapping foot...)
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
@lalasticlala your girlfriend farano banned me because I said '' that farani wey de ban person like water' in one of your thread...

I wonder what kinds of mods we have on nairalandundecided

she went ahead and hide my comment, in all the nasty comments nairalanders commented on ur thread, mine was not even close to been nasty.
your girlfriend have the gust to ban megrin...
well this is nairaland not reality...

the truth is bitter, the reason most guys on romance section lick her butt is because they tried to avoid her ban.
farano outside nairaland, you are not up to my standard.

pls go ahead and ban this my moniker too I don't a bleep
she don vex,how sure are you abt the bolded part?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
D1ck and kingtom
grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
*Kingtom when he read that part.*
No I was like this grin

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Guy make I campaign for second wooer for you na grin
Third dammit, third wooer. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
cherryice:
you fucckn ryt
I like the big D grin
as small as I am,I have 7.5,if big dick is ur problem,I have solution to that,BTW my Dick is only for Dimples192(chiam1 of yoruba land)
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
cherryice:
wtf is wrong wt yal? Lol
We are high on goat weed grin btw is that big blue cabinet on that white platform yours? grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
she don vex,how sure are you abt the bolded part?
seriously I did not even insult her then she had the gust to ban me...
go through all my comment on romance section you want will notice I didn't insult anyone.

I blame lalasticlala for hyping her
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
daveP:
dog wah? Thats a buffalo im seeing. Dog have no curved horns. Meanwhile (tapping foot...)
This guy grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Lisaflex(f): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
With my bony legs like naijaboiy own, I go outrun them na grin
Super story...Dey der dey gv ursef hope say u sabi run
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Luxanne, il be back....

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
@lalasticlala your girlfriend farano banned me because I said '' that farani wey de ban person like water' in one of your thread...

I wonder what kinds of mods we have on nairalandundecided

she went ahead and hide my comment, in all the nasty comments nairalanders commented on ur thread, mine was not even close to been nasty.
your girlfriend have the gust to ban megrin...
well this is nairaland not reality...

the truth is bitter, the reason most guys on romance section lick her butt is because they tried to avoid her ban.
farano outside nairaland, you are not up to my standard.

pls go ahead and ban this my moniker too I don't a bleep
Lalasticlala, seun, and other supermods.

This allegation is true. I have also been a victim of farano's ban for not complimenting her looks the way she wanted.

She is too emotional to mod the romance section.

7 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
May God be praised. grin

I now have butter to eat my bread with.

Kingtom. grin

I will not cajole or woo you into choosing her.
Not to sound highfalutin here....but y'see....She is someone I take personal on here smileysmileysmiley.
Mentioning her to you is because.....in my eyes and from my perspective....I have found you worthiestgringrin

Sir, I am counting on you to be fair in your judgement.
You've seen these things before and you know what I'm on about wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luxanne(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
nothing bad if u become d 2nd chick

Atleast he has one. Speak for yourself tongue grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
seriously I did not even insult her then she had the gust to ban me...
go through all my comment on romance section you want will notice I didn't insult anyone.

i know you don't insult,you only say the truth,that's why u called me broke nigga on my own thread
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by bighead1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=20pt]I heard you guys are on wooing spree angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, some body better come woo this man right here right now before i whoop somebody[/size]
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
*Kingtom when he read that part.*
grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Atleast he has one. Speak for yourself tongue grin
as you can see,my mission here is more than having someone to woo me tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
May God be praised. grin

I now have butter to eat my bread with.

Kingtom. grin
Big boy grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Lalasticlala, seun, and other supermods.

This allegation is true. I have also been a victim of farano's ban for not complimenting her looks the way she wanted.

She is too emotional to mod the romance section.
I remembered I made a statement and it goes like this " this is why you always take their topics to FP"
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Third dammit, third wooer. grin
You no need three na, you see I don campaign for you now you get two, or make we make am five grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Sanguine77(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
So who's gonna woo me?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Deejavuu(f): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
KingTom
Haha Me sef don carry your case go mountain of fire grin

Deejavuu
How far? This your moniker sef....how you coin am??

I'm good.it was coined from a song
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Another one.
Me likey!

Look, bros.
We invented the reverse psychology game.
My name is among the hall of famers.

Ask my goofyone gringringrin

Put up a picture of you....we'll talk wink
But I'm already having effect on you.... I'll let you be curios for a minimum of a year before I upload it!!! Gotchagrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Khabuqi:

The gal wey you give me, I don forget rubber inside her tomato. Wetin I go do? cry
Jesus relax maybe nothing happen grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
thatsameJACK:

Lol. If u dnt kw 'ojumore' what else would u kw?

That one is hard lol cant even pronounce it ...
Ipledge:
i know you don't insult,you only say the truth,that's why u called me broke nigga on my own thread
how is this statement bad:
" farani wey de give person ban like water"

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.