Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (326766 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Where is Lagunna? But you have to choose one guy bae, who's it? cheesy

And Kingtom, wetin dey do you sef? angry
no mind all of them sad infact team#Celibacy cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I will not cajole or woo you into choosing her.
Not to sound highfalutin here....but y'see....She is someone I take personal on here smileysmileysmiley.
Mentioning her to you is because.....in my eyes and from my perspective....I have found you worthiestgringrin

Sir, I am counting on you to be fair in your judgement.
You've seen these things before and you know what I'm on about wink
My decision on that way will never diminish who she is, and who she is to you. It's a game. We all having fun. cheesy

I try to be fair too.

You found me worthiest? Chei. Thank you. smiley

Kingtom grin

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
phlamesG:
gud morning ma! grin

Afternoon General wink
Hope ur good .
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
My decision on that way will never diminish who she is, and who she is to you. It's a game. We all having fun. cheesy

I try to be fair too.

Kingtom grin

Lol u worthiest abeg make i no choke on this tea grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

Super story...Dey der dey gv ursef hope say u sabi run
I Win gold medal for 2003 oh grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
*twirls out of thread*
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by farano(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
@lalasticlala your girlfriend farano banned me because I said '' that farani wey de ban person like water' in one of your thread...

I wonder what kinds of mods we have on nairalandundecided

she went ahead and hide my comment, in all the nasty comments nairalanders commented on ur thread, mine was not even close to been nasty.
your girlfriend have the gust to ban megrin...
well this is nairaland not reality...

the truth is bitter, the reason most guys on romance section lick her butt is because they tried to avoid her ban.
farano outside nairaland, you are not up to my standard.

pls go ahead and ban this my moniker too I don't a bleep
I banned you because you insulted kachisbarbie.
kachisbarb.ice the married woman who looks for
nairaland di_ck all the time
And I'll ban this your alternate account too.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
@lalasticlala
the truth is bitter, the reason most guys on romance section lick her butt is because they tried to avoid her ban.
I had to read this part again mehn. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:

I try to be fair too.

Kingtom grin
Guy wetin na? I don turn to your signature? grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lala247:
*twirls out of thread*
woo me pleaseembarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
how is this statement bad:
" farani wey de give person ban like water"
nothing bad in this one,you only complimenting her good work as Nairaland mod,I don't fear Farano,but d fear of Ishilove is the beginning of wisdom for Ipledge,she wicked pass farano and all nice same time
Lala247:

Lol u worthiest abeg make i no choke on this tea grin
She found me worthiest. I'm not worthiest. To her, I am.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
I banned you because you insulted kachisbarbie. And I'll ban this your alternate account too.
I created this my moniker last year.
dont dare it
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
I banned you because you insulted kachisbarbie. And I'll ban this your alternate account too.
sister u no dey smile oo grin,forgive her
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by DrAify(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
D1ck:
I hope its not what I'm thinking?angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by stephenqueen: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
bighead1:
[size=20pt]I heard you guys are on wooing spree, some body better come woo this man right here right now before i whoop somebody[/size]
Big head indeed grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
nothing bad in this one,you only complimenting her good work as Nairaland mod,I don't fear Farano,but d fear of Ishilove is the beginning of wisdom for Ipledge,she wicked pass farano and all nice same time
ishilove is reasonable more reasonable..
she jokes with people a lot and she knows the koko
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
S/O to my ride or die chicca who would do anything for me to woo a guy grin luxanne! Much love senĂ²r kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
You follow comments of people who refuse to say nice things about your "beauty" and you look for one comment they'll make for you to ban them.

You fvcking did it to me.

You banned me from the romance section for a thread that was in the dating section, "for violating rule 20" - disrespecting farano.

Get over yourself.

7 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
how is that an insultundecided
so because it involved you, is now an insult

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
I remembered I made a statement and it goes like this " this is why you always take their topics to FP"
I don't know what's bad about that comment.

Btw, you should get angry often. . . You flow better. tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireny:
ishilove is reasonable more reasonable..
she jokes with people a lot and she knows the koko
never have problem with farano but seems many people like her

You have some things on ur own part too,you are always too quick to insult,nobody takes pleasure in banning people
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
I had to read this part again mehn. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sagging by.....

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
wow farano are you indirectly tell us that you banned all those commenters who said more nasty words than mine..

give us some slack

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
She found me worthiest. I'm not worthiest. To her, I am.

Lol u must be using serious juju for these ladies
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
Don't laugh o. Before you get banned. You don't have tough skin like I do. cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
I don't know what's bad about that comment.

Btw, you should get angry often. . . You flow better. tongue
even lalasticlala the supermodel didn't see any wrong in it.
I hear people saying woju Oo and kiss Dannie,decide to check d song...Omo I dey woju on top my bed.the remix dope,get Aye kind of instrument...bobo woju o ko ma Lo Foju oo
Lala247:

Lol u must be using serious juju for these ladies
Na God o.

You rejected me, they accepted me.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Don't laugh o. Before you get banned. You don't have tough skin like I do. cheesy
lol really?
what does a ban mean? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:

I try to be fair too.

Kingtom grin

No...it won't.
But whether we agree or not.
If you've dedicated your time to a cause...whether na joke o or serious ish.....

If for one reason or another, you feel short-played.

It takes a toll psychologically....it can be light, it can be heavy.

In games like this....
Familiarity tends to win the day.
Hence my e-appeal, that you rise above, detach and play squarely fair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.