Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (86341 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by nortcentrallord(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
cyril83:

It is nothing but the truth, if the likes of alex badeh and olukolade still serving in our military i don't see any development in fighting insurgency.

Wake up from your dream, where is Alex Badeh from?
Only reason you will think Alex Badeh will allow for a government he works for kill his own people and destroy his home town is if you can do that too.
If there was any true leak, then those who claimed that a fight against BH was a fight against the north should be responsible because the northern Oligachy still has loyalists in the NM not forgetting there are soldiers who support Jihad and BH but do it in a hidden manner.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ceejayluv(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
coolviv:
This could be true though. A serving soldier once told us that their instruction from above in the past 6 years was to defend against boko haram, never to attack. It is with the involvement of other countries now that boko haram is seeing problems because the soldiers are no longer under the control of the Nigerian government.

God is watching, the truth will come out some day. Until then.....

Sai God's will....
That has to do with standard rules of engagement. When Ihejirika went all blitzkrieg on boko men, many northern folks cried blue murder (including GMB)... Now that other regional troops are decimating them without mercy, we're seeing results.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by phayvoursky(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
mudiana:
so re u saying that the army re APC members? this makes sense,last week or so I heard some weapons bought were carted away by BH,dat was Americans fear.Jonathan waited for election time to start doing fake slaughtering of BH members.fools we hv become in this govt hands but the joke will soon be on em soon.

LET'S SIT TIGHT AND SEE WHO LAUGHS LAST
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by donsteady(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
if you believe this, then something mst be wrong with your head
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Soso990240(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Northern and Muslim soldiers i see una..its unfair to d American soldiers.no wonder sm soldiers were sentenced to death for mutiny..smh for boko haram sympartisers.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by mediachirps(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Propaganda tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTION.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAYu see ur life, u think dey are winning the war against boko haram? It's all lies by the federal gov, they know dis pple and dey won't harm and dey intentionally demanded six weeks for shekau to run and hide his wicked gangs and put the soft ones in battle with the armies, they planned this and we must be wise cos dey work for the gov, 300 500 bh killed today tomoro are all lies and propaganda to gain our votes, let's be wise nigerians and let's put an end to the nightmare we brought ourselves into.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO THE BH BOYS.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
If you believe this, you will believe anything...Smh

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by hardbody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Flag is fake, grammar full of errors, intention is michevious, story is fabricated.

We believe almost anything as a people. Are we this shallow?

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mzest:
So GEJ bungled rescue of Chibok girls which would have boosted its image round the world. Cheap APC propaganda. Try again. undecided

APC, ? cheesy
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Fibo27(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
sonofspada:
Pls how can I save a picture I like from nairaland wit my bb10.. it saves but the file never opens..
Its because Θƒ tђε̲̣̣̣̥ file format that is being ѕανє∂. Next time тαкε these steps. When y๑บ save α pic, tђε̲̣̣̣̥ file name will ßє sth like this 45ffgjpeg12story.0; when saving d pic, remove tђε̲̣̣̣̥ last 0 αη∂ replace with jpeg. Sø it should look like this 45ffgjpeg12story.jpeg. When y๑บ save it this way, it will show in yr gallery

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by joansteff(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
It would have been shocking if de info was not leaked. Less I forget pls let us vote out de clueless one out of aso rock. Sai gmb
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by hardbody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
donsteady:
if you believe this, then something mst be wrong with your head

Briliant chap.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by prettyboi1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
As much as I believe pres.Jonathan's government is a failure and shame to the integrity and pride of Nigeria, I hate it when we (Nigerians) believe bullsshit said about our nation by other countries especially when it's America. We should learn to put patriotism first before believing bullsshit said about our country. How on earth would anyone believe that that crap of a statement written was by the American government? Didn't you all see the poorly constructed grammar all through that 'statement'? Abi does America now speak another official language besides English?

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by fallingsky(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTION.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO THE BH BOYS.

you actually type this nonsense?? you really need to change your doctor. you are getting worst by the day.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by victorazy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
boolet:
shocked If this is true, then, the speculation about the insurgency is true after all. Govt insider things.

Na old story na. This happened few weeks after the abduction of the girls. If only we know the amounth of sabotage GEJ is facing in the hands of the North, we would have cut short of our blames on him, the guy is really trying.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tartar9(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan
blaaah! america again trying to save face.they should come out and give an official report,i know they are behind these unofficial ones.they should simply admit with all their technological abracadabra they could not locate the missing girls and stop cooking up stories to put their failures on others.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by PHIPEX(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why didn't they gas the area still and arrest Shekau that they declared wanted years ago. Nonsense report, why are they telling us now months after the damage was done?

This is a brand new propaganda.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by kay1one2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
blackjack21:
Oi grin

11:59:05
Sun, Mar 15, 2015

Impoverished riffraff beefing wealth!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
lion042:
.......Poor boy, Poor brain

Rich boy. Rich brain.
I a progressive. We don't fight

A P C

Change
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by nortcentrallord(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
bewla:
U still don't answer my question A P C or government straight answer no talk in pare bull no lie for the movement just start

Are there people who where in the government today that are in the opposition or not?

Are there muslims in the NA who believed the actions of BH was right or not?

Are there sympathisers of BH in the NA or not?

Was BH not a good jihadist movement in the eyes of the North when they where only killing Christains?

Answer these questions yes or no and if you are wise and truthful to your self, you will have gotten the answer to your earlier asked question.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Mallamkay001(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nawa o. I hope all these lies will stop Bfore may29.
Lai mohammed.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tinyfela: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
fool... Can't u tell that this is a trick....
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Soso990240(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
datbay:
Rubbish.....tell me where he said so...lawal kaita made that comment and the guy is still in PDP till date.I wonder how you pple reason
lies.u dnt even knw who made d comment.His name is Adamu Ciroma,was in Pdp,nw in Apc.Buhari threatend us wit blood bath,in his language,bt i heard him.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by victorazy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
prettyboi1:
As much as I believe pres.Jonathan's government is a failure and shame to the integrity and pride of Nigeria, I hate it when we (Nigerians) believe bullsshit said about our nation by other countries especially when it's America. We should learn to put patriotism first before believing bullsshit said about our country. How on earth would anyone believe that that crap of a statement written was by the American government? Didn't you all see the poorly constructed grammar all through that 'statement'? Abi does America now speak another official language besides English?

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

Bros this is not bullshitt as u said.
I heard this story long time ago after the abduction from reliable source.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by gp6liveth(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
I believe its those Fulani destitutes in military that are revealing this intelligent info to BH. Anyway, kudos to our military for taking the war to BH. We no longer need US support. US are like the devil. They give with one hand and collect with five hands
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by M4gunners: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op you are just trying to sabotage GEJ with this. Already this new was on front page last 2weeks. Besides it is unconfirmed story. However, if anything on that nature took place at all, it has to be Boko Haram Sympathy group in theNA not all nigeria army.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
tinyfela:
fool... Can't u tell that this is a trick....

He called me a fool. Yes I was for believing GEJ in the 1st place
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Stylz69(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan

Very silly report! Is the screenshot below meant to be a post made by the American Military? Reads more like what an illiterate who knows nothing about military tactics would write. I think some posts should be scrutinized before pushing to the frontpage.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Koolking(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.

Clap hands for yourself. You are just talking without giving yourself a break like APC and PDP. Won't you rather double check your facts before you embarrass yourself on social media. Even as am not a supporter of Buhari, It's a diservice crediting that statement to him. Lawal Keita Pdp made that statement. Pls don't spread hate and stop being a sensational journalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.