Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day (5495 Views)

Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Imagine I asked my gf dis question, d reply sh gave me sti baffles me, if sh is alright... She said sh wil sleep wt as many gals as possible, wen I ask y, sh said sh wil do it as a sign of revenge..... Na den I confirm ha madness.... Over to d gals what will u do

Notice:
Abeg gals make una change una red lipsticks, d tin don 2 common..... Try use yellow, perfect match wt most teeths

1 Like

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by MzzTega(f): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
I will go and toast a very ugly babe, just to give her hope tongue
Because i know i'll be a very handsome dude and all them babes will be tripping cool.
But my Agenda will be to give hope to the uglies grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'm gonna make lists the whole day..the type u guys usually make here on NL. "Ladies please stop this", "how to treat a nigerian man" , "what ladies do that drives men crazy", "how to be a wife material". Since this is what the boys of nowadays do with their time.
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Beamborla(f): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
I would be a role model to every other guy cos I know what most guys don't know smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Beamborla(f): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm gonna make lists the whole day..the type u guys usually make here on NL. "Ladies please stop this", "how to treat a nigerian man" , "what ladies do that drives men crazy", "how to be a wife material". Since this is what the boys of nowadays do with their time.
cheesy grin
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
Na wa o.... Do u realy tink we r jobless, we also want u gals to knw wat we like
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by PunkyOh(f): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
This topic again. I'd spend the day alone with my "hose". Maybe take a couple of nude selfies too, just because. I think I'd be a flasher too. Kikiki. Stand by the window ready to expose myself to female passerbys. It'd be a hoot!

2 Likes

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
MzzTega:
Because i know i'll be a very handsome dude and all them babes will be tripping cool.

Oghenetega I see u....... So ur agenda is 4 d ugly pple abi
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:
This topic again. I'd spend the day alone with my "hose". Maybe take a couple of nude selfies too, just because. I think I'd be a flasher too. Kikiki. Stand by the window ready to expose myself to female passerbys. It'd be a hoot!

Confirm aspiring male a.s.h.awo
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by MzzTega(f): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Iamfrank:

Oghenetega I see u....... So ur agenda is 4 d ugly pple abi
yeah!
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by PunkyOh(f): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Iamfrank:

Confirm male a.s.h.awo

What? Pftt

What would you do if you had a pussy for the day? Wouldn't you want to have as much fun as possible? Mind you, fun doesn't have to be screwing anything with a pulse.
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

What? Pftt

What would you do if you had a pussy for the day? Wouldn't you want to have as much fun as possible? Mind you, fun doesn't have to be screwing anything with a pulse.

Abeg go joor...... U too spoil..... Today na sunday
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by cokacoola(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Iamfrank:
Imagine I asked my gf dis question, d reply sh gave me sti baffles me, if sh is alright... She said sh wil sleep wt as many gals as possible, wen I ask y, sh said sh wil do it as a sign of revenge..... Na den I confirm ha madness.... Over to d gals what will u do

Notice:
Abeg gals make una change una red lipsticks, d tin don 2 common..... Try use yellow, perfect match wt most teeths
soo becurse you galafriad brake up wet you, you want go revege by asing God go make you a femalessad
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by PunkyOh(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Iamfrank:

Abeg go joor...... U too spoil..... Today na sunday

So what the fùck must I do if it's Sunday? People don't respond to posts on Sunday? My guy, please go take a nap. You don't sound well.
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
soo becurse you galafriad brake up wet you, you want go revege by asing God go make you a femalessad

Nna bros..... Nor make oyibo c dis ur comment o, cz na arrest dem go jst arrest u
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Iamfrank(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

So what the fùck must I do if it's Sunday? People don't respond to posts on Sunday? My guy, please go take a nap. You don't sound well.

U win
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:

chaii......na english be this or french?

3 Likes

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by PrettyClare7(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
i would join the ARMY
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
i will want a babe to suck my joystick to know how it feel like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by killercute16(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:
i will want a babe to suck my joystick to know how it feel like
Of all things
PrettyClare7:
i would join the ARMY
smiley
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
killercute16:
Of all things smiley
everybody with different mind ok, thats just me
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by BJ4REEL(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
MzzTega:
"Lol, funny
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by cokacoola(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omagzee:

chaii......na english be this or french?
itis is great bratian english grammarsad
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by guente02(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by xtervaganza(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Little intelligent answers so far

Naija girls cry
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by ivyT(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'll sit at home and play ps2 throughout
grin
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by bammy777(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=Beamborla post=31637744]I would be a role model to every other guy cos I know what most guys don't know smiley[/quote.]. Lol for your mind. I swear you don't know shit
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Beamborla(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=bammy777 post=31650291][/quote]
If you say so
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
itis is great bratian english grammarsad

for real? Whats a 'Baratian' is it a specie of ducks or dogs
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
I would want to know wat if feels like to have a stick btwn my legs, all d gals arnd my area must receive the holy cane grin
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
divAnnie:
I would want to know wat if feels like to have a stick btwn my legs, all d gals arnd my area must receive the holy cane grin
missed u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Ur Dreams With Sandranna / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.