Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day (5516 Views)

Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by ilovecritics(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2015
MzzTega:
I will go and toast a very ugly babe, just to give her hope tongue
Because i know i'll be a very handsome dude and all them babes will be tripping cool.
But my Agenda will be to give hope to the uglies grin

Evils! Lmao grin Una go mean pass us sef shocked
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by ilovecritics(m): 12:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Iamfrank:

Confirm aspiring male a.s.h.awo

Laff wan tear my belle shocked grin
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by ilovecritics(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:
i will want a babe to suck my joystick to know how it feel like

It feels like..

OMG! I can't explain it. It feels like magic. Makes you speak 92 languages @ the same time.
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Fulaboy(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
hmmmmm,come to think of it u r right,den I have no choice but to visit d brothel,tanks
undecided like seriously if you'll be a man for 1 single day you'll visit a brothel undecided
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by ilovecritics(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2015
divAnnie:
I would want to know wat if feels like to have a stick btwn my legs, all d gals arnd my area must receive the holy cane grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by groundnutoil(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:
i will want a babe to suck my joystick to know how it feel like
ermmm i tink daris a sugery for ur dream to cum true
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Fulaboy:
undecided like seriously if you'll be a man for 1 single day you'll visit a brothel undecided
YES,is dere anything wrong with it
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by groundnutoil(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
undecided
ok nw u wan screw chicks but wen wen u hear guys doing d same nw u guys wud bashing we men but na wetin d ur mind to do. so nw how does dat sound
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2015
groundnutoil:
ok nw u wan screw chicks but wen wen u hear guys doing d same nw u guys wud bashing we men but na wetin d ur mind to do. so nw how does dat sound
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by groundnutoil(m): 2:43am On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
y d face guess d truth hurt undecided
jomile:
y d face guess d truth hurt
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2015
groundnutoil:
y d face guess d truth hurt undecidedy d face guess d truth hurt
wat thrut,I wish I understand wat u r saying
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2015
groundnutoil:
ermmm i tink daris a sugery for ur dream to cum true
not possible...it was just a wish
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by groundnutoil(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

not possible...it was just a wish
Wishes do cum true
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2015
groundnutoil:
Wishes do cum true
this is not part of it
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Radiokilar: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
@op thNks for d topic i askd my girl she said she ill date my ex nd phuck her in my presence #revenge....i think girls gat psychological problems this topic hlps we guys to know wat kinda girl we dating
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Fulaboy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
YES,is dere anything wrong with it
remember AiDS is real and their punny seFf don see life tired undecided
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fulaboy:
remember AiDS is real and their punny seFf don see life tired undecided
wat happened to CD
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Diseye29(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
@almostfamous ....For ur mind wen going true all dis thread mension ,d tin dy pain u !! Well thks 4 syn ur mind ,abg take am easy with us oooo!! Lol
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Diseye29:
@almostfamous ....For ur mind wen going true all dis thread mension ,d tin dy pain u !! Well thks 4 syn ur mind ,abg take am easy with us oooo!! Lol
:\
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by Fulaboy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
wat happened to CD
CD as in undecided
Re: Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day by thorbar(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzzTega:

Like your gf
NO
LYK MY GF?..den u must be beautiful.....oh.. U said No...u r really ugly..u don't nid any1 2 tell u dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka's Viral B00bs Grabbing Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y / My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.