Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? (5570 Views)

I Can't Control My Sex Urge HELP / How Do Reverend Fathers Manage To Avoid Sex Urge / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by shawnfamous(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why do fowls really run when being chased by a cock? It baffles me! But you know boys dont chase girls to sex these days! They jst do it free of charge Lol! And if the cock meets the fowl,the fowl then obeys But why do they have to run when thier mates comes! Dont they have sex urge?

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by kilokeys(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmm in the early 2000's
this hen was flying all over my mum's shop frontage.. making noise in the hot afternoon..
i was sleeping inside. so angry i stormed out.. noticing a cock chasing this supposedly uninterested hen..

i picked up a stone and as fate would have it.. i tossed. it hit the cock, broke its leg... the hen was free.. delivered from this menace..

pheeew.. only for me to notice the hen coming back.. ku ku kuu ku ku ku.. communicating with the wounded cock..

so my premise became hypothesis then i experimented and formed a theory..

that applies to humans... its in the nature of females to be chased.. stop chasing and they come looking for u..

balance ur act and u become the master seducer..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Pizzanatty(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Its Thier Own Way To Play Hard To Get...Just Like U Buy Recharge Card,woo A Gilr For Like 3,6 Months Etc
Thats D Definition Of Thier Romance And pre-intimacy!
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even chicken na wan make them say e cheap

Ironically
Most girls ar even cheaper then this birds

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by kestolove95(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fowls are rapizt grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by bigt2(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin This is an end time question cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hahahahahaha, ops, wetting carry ur mind go there?wel, I think that's there on way of playing hard to get. Funny though. grin
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by cokacoola(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
soo all you is too watch how fowl have slex
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
The fowls don't wanna be seen as a slut... They wanna play hard to get a little bit!
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tis not that fowls hate the mating but they dont like the rooster climbing on them with full weight and beaking them on their little crest before mating..............whatever reason for the dislike, nature knows....
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wait so does it mean girls behave like fowls bcus dey play hard to get too? grin
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by PHgirl(f): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Funny topic. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by ivyT(f): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:
hmm in the early 2000's
this hen was flying all over my mum's shop frontage.. making noise in the hot afternoon..
i was sleeping inside. so angry i stormed out.. noticing a cock chasing this supposedly uninterested hen..

i picked up a stone and as fate would have it.. i tossed. it hit the cock, broke its leg... the hen was free.. delivered from this menace..

pheeew.. only for me to notice the hen coming back.. ku ku kuu ku ku ku.. communicating with the wounded cock..

so my premise became hypothesis then i experimented and formed a theory..

that applies to humans... its in the nature of females to be chased.. stop chasing and they come looking for u..

balance ur act and u become the master seducer..

Wonderful
*claps for u * undecided
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by kilokeys(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyT:

Wonderful
*claps for u * undecided

aww.. d smiley.. and the wonderful are contrasting..

so il have to ask u what u mean.. sending u a pm right away.. and pls save us the trouble.. dont behave like d hen
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Ibyno(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
D kingdom of Animal suffer violence, and only d Violence one take the Hen by Force .
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Orunto: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
The Urge is too much. Read the Book of Proverbs for how King Solo describes the Rooster.
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Sandydayz(f): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Fowls are rapizt grin
Lolz cheesy
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai

Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by adexeli(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP definitely didn't take biology class serious.. It's a form of display
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Walks into thread, pursues fowl, it runs, I run. E fly, I can't fly. So I waka comot for thread
Re: Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? by gracile(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
all of you indirectly calling we ladies hens, remember your momsi and sisters are not exempted sha. tongue

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. / I Think I Miss My Ex / Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.