Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) (5493 Views)

Stop Saying "I'm Feeling Sleepy" - Say This Instead / I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). / Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
maybe someone will understand her better......

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
She may be right.
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
she'll get bleeped in the mouth and she will birth through cs to save the hymen for her kids .... dumb asses everywhere grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by pasqal09: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maybe she'll opt for adoption. grin

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

I dunno but I agree with her grin

ONLY VIRGINS CAN UNDERSTAND ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by AFONJAboiy: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Something maybe wrong with her upstairs

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Not all children are biological.

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ishilove abeg Wetin dis geh dey talk here
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:

She's not going to have kids tru sexx, she will probably adopt a child or more..and be a celibate example to the child(ren)
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

She's not going to have kids tru sexx, she will probably adopt a child or more..and be a celibate example to the child(ren)

Bro I'm not understanding u and dat sister nw o...

Example of what exactly

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by vaxx: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:
because a loyal spouse is always a virgin... .. She wanted to be loyal..that is good of her...
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:

Bro I'm not understanding u and dat sister nw o...

Example of what exactly

What I wrote there is not rocket science bro.... it is u gan gan I'm not understanding
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

What I wrote there is not rocket science bro.... it is u gan gan I'm not understanding

Maybe na ur language ano undastnd

Buh shey she want make her adopted children as u said be a virgin till dey die too ni

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
There's surrogate guys!
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:

Maybe na ur language ano undastnd

Buh shey she want make her adopted children as u said be a virgin till dey die too ni

Obviously!!!!From what she wrote...

Some pple see being celibate as a good thing infact they see it as the best way of life.... u dnt get pregnant, no pregnancy complications, no child bearing issues, no need to take care of any one but ur self, no husband wahala and the list goes on... and if you are into the serving God. It's like a way of fasting for life....
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Obviously!!!!From what she wrote...

Some pple see being celibate as a good thing infact they see it as the best way of life.... u dnt get pregnant, no pregnancy complications, no child bearing issues, no need to take care of any one but ur self, no husband wahala and the list goes on... and if you are into the serving God. It's like a way of fasting for life....

I think only a nun are celibates

And I don't think she's a nun

Even if she's she wouldn't have make such statement
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:

I think only a nun are celibates

And I don't think she's a nun

Even if she's she wouldn't have make such statement

Your conclusion is a fallacy.....

Celbacy is a personal decision...

Even though You have to take the decision to be a real nun

you don't have to be a nun to take the decision...
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Your conclusion is a fallacy.....

Celbacy is a personal decision...

Even though You have to take the decision to be a real nun

you don't have to be a nun to take the decision...

If my conclusion is fallacy then the sis statement is invalid coz been celibacy doesn't encourage reproduction so such people shouldn't be entitled to children.
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:

If my conclusion is fallacy then the sis statement is invalid coz been celibacy doesn't encourage reproduction so such people shouldn't be entitled to children.

Another fallacy....this time: fallacy of hasty conclusion

What do u mean by "such people" in ur post above?

What law says u shouldn't be entitled to adopt a child because u made a personal decision to be celibate...governmental law, social law, God's law or just ur personal law..

What exactly is ur point here...cos u don't have to biologically be a mother to actually be a great mother in reality..
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by purem(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Another fallacy....this time: fallacy of hasty conclusion

What do u mean by "such people" in ur post above?

What law says u shouldn't be entitled to adopt a child because u made a personal decision to be celibate...governmental law, social law, God's law or just ur personal law..

What exactly is ur point here...cos u don't have to biologically be a mother to actually be a great mother in reality..

Bro let forget about law

The purpose of my previous post is "reproduction"

Forget about the fallacy of my post and talk about that
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
she'll get bleeped in the mouth and she will birth through cs to save the hymen for her kids .... dumb asses everywhere grin grin grin
aswear

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
She can have children by adoption or artificial insemination
By that way she still remains a virgin
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
I dunno but I agree with her grin
ONLY VIRGINS CAN UNDERSTAND ooo tongue

The moment I see Kashy trynna saying she's a virgin

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

The moment I see Kashy trynna saying she's a virgin

tongue

Hahahhaha grin

What the vampire's doing here? I bet ur bare body is covered with ur Nigerian Flag at the moment celebrating ur independence day grin
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by BabbanBura(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

Chai, who send u go open legs like motor park gate! Let the decent gal be abeg and make sure u close your legs in your next life!
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 5:56am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

tongue

Hahahhaha grin

What the vampire's doing here? I bet ur bare body is covered with ur Nigerian Flag at the moment celebrating ur independence day grin

Me right now grin

Happy.I.D

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by linearity: 5:57am On Oct 01, 2017
thesicilian:
Not all children are biological.

One can have their own biological kids through surrogacy.

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

Me right now grin

Happy.I.D

I wud prefer ur own pishures tho... grin

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I wud prefer ur own pishures tho... grin

Here you go

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

Here you go

Hahahaha...

Warrisdis? Do u smoke? shocked

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha...
Warrisdis? Do u smoke? shocked

Yes of Coz I do grin
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

Yes of Coz I do grin

Oooh i see.. i dont like men that smoke..their teeth are so yellow and mostly they have a black lips.. lipsrsealed

*runs outta thread*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) / Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit / The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility Also Apply To Your Love Life. #wj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.