Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Still Carring Cash For Business Instead Of Using Bank?amust Read! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Still Carring Cash For Business Instead Of Using Bank?amust Read! (520 Views)

Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card. / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Carring Cash For Business Instead Of Using Bank?amust Read! by godsamist: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
With the present modernised banking,what could make people carry cash for business transactions are either to meet up quick appointments or to ease delays,whichever sums up the reasons, carrying raw cash,for me is not the best,it is totally unsaft and unrealiable because of the unforseen circmstances it imposes.
An house wife,according to a reliable source,who set up for business from Ibadan to Lagos,woked up at exactly 5:30pm on friday along the road of Alaba international market,wailing on top of her voice.
What ails her you may asked?
According to her,the amt of #200.000. mearnt for her business transaction has sudderly dissappreared into thin air.
How? She could only remembered being offered something to drink by a good samaritan passenger she was travelling with and that was all.. the rest of the story,you can quest...money gone!gone forever.
For those who stil insist on carrying cash for whatsoever reason have a rethink,better still make use of the bank,its better late than never.
Wise up nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging! / Human Hair Promo / Everyone Was Talking About This And Now I Know Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.