Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! (8771 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 3:00am On Mar 23, 2015
johnw74, is tongue twisting here!

u are just tongue twisting around

Oh! Tongue twistin man

Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by ladon1: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

It is rather pathetic, infact laughable I'ld say, that you call me ignorant but cannot support your statements with the book you so believe in - The Bible. All u've written here is trash without scriptures to support ur point.

anyone who is said to partake in the Divine nature, has died and gone to heaven as a spirit person, for "flesh and blood cannot inherit God's kingdom."_ 1cor 15:50. That person partakes in the Divine nature because he/she has a new bodyy - the spiritual body, which is the very nature of God.
Can you please explain the (us) in these verses if the scripture to me?
genesis 1:26. genesis 3:22. genesis 11:7.
Lets see how much your bible speaks if at all you know how to read it.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
johnw74

Mary of course is the mother of Jesus, The word of Godin the flesh and the word was God

Good ! Do u now agree that MARY is the mother of God ?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2015
ladon1:

Can you please explain the (us) in these verses if the scripture to me?
genesis 1:26. genesis 3:22. genesis 11:7.
Lets see how much your bible speaks if at all you know how to read it.

When I read those verses, I just understood where your problem lies. Its so pitiable that because of your warped indoctrination you cannot comprehend simple english. Well, since u've asked, I'll try my best to remove the veil from your eyes. Only you should try to be wise enough to understand.

Gen1:26 - God said: "Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness..."

Gen 3:22 - God then said: "Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad..."

Gen 11:7 - Come! Let us go down there and confuse their language..."

I checked Cambridge Advance Learners Dictionary to get the definition of the word "us." Here's what it says: "Us" is used as the object of a verb or a preposition. It implies "me and at least one other person."
So when the word "us" is used, it refers to atleast two people.

So,

Who was God referring to when he said "US"?
If you were to say, 'let us make something for ourselves', no one would normally understand this to imply that several persons are combined as one inside of you. You simply mean that two or more individuals will work together on something. So, too, when God used "us" and "our", he was simply addressing another individual, his first spirit creation, the master craftsman, the prehuman Jesus. - Read proverbs 8:30,31
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by ladon1: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

When I read those verses, I just understood where your problem lies. Its so pitiable that because of your warped indoctrination you cannot comprehend simple english. Well, since u've asked, I'll try my best to remove the veil from your eyes. Only you should try to be wise enough to understand.

Gen1:26 - God said: "Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness..."

Gen 3:22 - God then said: "Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad..."

Gen 11:7 - Come! Let us go down there and confuse their language..."

I checked Cambridge Advance Learners Dictionary to get the definition of the word "us." Here's what it says: "Us" is used as the object of a verb or a preposition. It implies "me and at least one other person."
So when the word "us" is used, it refers to atleast two people.

So,

Who was God referring to when he said "US"?
If you were to say, 'let us make something for ourselves', no one would normally understand this to imply that several persons are combined as one inside of you. You simply mean that two or more individuals will work together on something. So, too, when God used "us" and "our", he was simply addressing another individual, his first spirit creation, the master craftsman, the prehuman Jesus. - Read proverbs 8:30,31
wonderful! Your bible speaks indeed.
And God(nature) said let us(three persons) make man in our image, after our own likeness. only one that is a determined stiffneck liar will deny this. Us in any dictionary simply means more than one person. Now when the bible recorded that God said let us make man in our own image, it simply entails that God is communicating within his persons.
And the persons typified here all has the power to create i.e all the persons included in the us are creator. Father, son, and the holy spirit. and all are called The Lord(Jehovah)
n n
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2015
ladon1:

And God(nature) said let us(three persons) make man in our image, after our own likeness. only one that is a determined stiffneck liar will deny this. Us in any dictionary simply means more than one person. Now when the bible recorded that God said let us make man in our own image, it simply entails that God is communicating within his persons.
And the persons typified here all has the power to create i.e all the persons included in the us are creator. Father, son, and the holy spirit. and all are called The Lord(Jehovah)
n n

Read proverbs 8:22-31 and see those who were involved in creation. Knowledge is power.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [s][possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God] [/s], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained," (Phi 2:6)

Is this verse a lie? Yes or No.

THE BRACKET IS NOT PART OF THAT SCRIPTURE ! ITS UNSCRIPTURAL

In phil 2:5-8 we find two forms
+ Form of God = Nature of God ( Spiritual body 1 cor 15:44)

** form of servant = Nature of human ( physical body 1 cor 15:44)

All beings in heaven have the same nature of God , ALL ARE POWERFUL SPIRIT BEINGS including Angels Psalm 104:4 ( GOD HIMSELF IS A SPIRIT BEING John 4:24) .

UNLIKE Trinitarians that equate Jesus with THE TRUE GOD, JESUS GAVE NO CONSIDERATION FOR SUCH EQUALITY ( Phil 2:6)

TRINITY IS AN HOAX
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by ladon1: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2015
ladon1:

n n
let me even ask you a simple question.
Do you believe that Jesus is the son of God?
If so.
If a cat concieves, what does it give birth to? If s dog concieve, what does it give birth to?
Likewise if God begats, what being does it begat?
Again lets see how well yiu can twist psalm 45;6.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by ladon1: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

Read proverbs 8:22-31 and see those who were involved in creation. Knowledge is power.
proverbs 8;22-31.
Those are the words of God the son. One who is life having authority and is worshipped.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2015
ladon1:

proverbs 8;22-31.
Those are the words of God the son. One who is life having authority and is worshipped.

So you agree that jesus spoke those words in proverbs 8:22-31 and you still think of him as equal to his father and God? Chai!

Of all the trinitarians I've met, u're the most blinded. Your darkness is sooo thick.

In proverbs 8:22-31, jesus said: "God PRODUCED me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his acievements of long ago."

Jesus continues: from ancient times I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth..mbrfore the mountains were set in place, before the hills, I was BROUGHT FORTH....when he(God) prepared the heavens, I was there...I was beside him as a MASTER WORKER. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time.

If you can read this in your bible and agree that Jesus is the one speaking, but yet argue that he(Jesus) is equal to his father, then you are of all the most gullible. But even gullible ones become wise, so follow the Bible's advice in proverbs 8:5.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by ladon1: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

So you agree that jesus spoke those words in proverbs 8:22-31 and you still think of him as equal to his father and God? Chai!

Of all the trinitarians I've met, u're the most blinded. Your darkness is sooo thick.

In proverbs 8:22-31, jesus said: "God PRODUCED me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his acievements of long ago."

Jesus continues: from ancient times I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth..mbrfore the mountains were set in place, before the hills, I was BROUGHT FORTH....when he(God) prepared the heavens, I was there...I was beside him as a MASTER WORKER. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time.

If you can read this in your bible and agree that Jesus is the one speaking, but yet argue that he(Jesus) is equal to his father, then you are of all the most gullible. But even gullible ones become wise, so follow the Bible's advice in proverbs 8:5.
Its waste of time arguing with you. The four scriptural is enough for for any sensible person. Unfortunately you ain't one.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

THE BRACKET IS NOT PART OF THAT SCRIPTURE ! ITS UNSCRIPTURAL

In phil 2:5-8 we find two forms
+ Form of God = Nature of God ( Spiritual body 1 cor 15:44)

** form of servant = Nature of human ( physical body 1 cor 15:44)

All beings in heaven have the same nature of God , ALL ARE POWERFUL SPIRIT BEINGS including Angels Psalm 104:4 ( GOD HIMSELF IS A SPIRIT BEING John 4:24) .

UNLIKE Trinitarians that equate Jesus with THE TRUE GOD, JESUS GAVE NO CONSIDERATION FOR SUCH EQUALITY ( Phil 2:6)

TRINITY IS AN HOAX

Where in the Bible is it written that all the being in heaven have the same nature.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Where in the Bible is it written that all the being in heaven have the same nature.

Everything on earth have " earthly bodies"

All the being in HEAVEN have " Heavenly Bodies" 2 Cor 15:40. Also called " spiritual body" or "divine nature"
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

Everything on earth have " earthly bodies"

All the being in HEAVEN have " Heavenly Bodies" 2 Cor 15:40. Also called " spiritual body" or "divine nature"

Those verses didn't say nature but bodies. Is body and nature the same thing.
"4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2Pet 1:4).
We are partaker of His divine nature does this mean we are spirit?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
@^^^ . You can't patake in the divine nature with a fleshly body. It is when you get to heaven (receive a spiritual body ) that you can partake in the divine nature.

Pls , to those explaining the falsehood of trinity to trinitarians , pls pls , find out first what the person you are discussing with really believe in the numerous definitions associated with trinity. Cus while reading most post on trinity , I found out that most of them do not fully say what they believe . I also found out that most trinitarians do not believe each others postulations and believes due to the numerous variations in the belief itself .

For example , during a discussion with two trinitarians , one believed that the father and jesus are two different persons with same authority. But the other believed that the father and jesus are the same person having two personalities. (this believe was based on the attempt to include the holy spirit into the equation since he has read a verse that says that "the lord is the holy spirit " ) .

Another group believe that The almighty God is a nature and not a person and that three individual persons possess that nature.

So letting them state their individual belief will stop them from jumping from one type of belief to the other when their false belief is being exposed.

Note: in the bible , I've noticed something , when visions of heaven is revealed ,God is always sitting on his throne and jesus is atimes sitting at the right hand of that throne( but not on that particular throne)and atimes standing beside the throne and atimes performing a particular action in front of that throne or away from that throne (while God is sitted on the throne ) .
In all these visions , no one has seen the holy spirit in any describable form sitting or standing in that heavenly arrangement.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Those verses didn't say nature but bodies. Is body and nature the same thing.
"4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and [size=21]precious promises[/size], that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2Pet 1:4).
We are partaker of His divine nature does this mean we are spirit?

NOBODY on earth has a divine , heavenly nature , its a "precious promise" 2pet 1:4 unto those "whom have been brought from the earth" to be ressurected to heaven to rule as king and priest with Jesus OVER THE EARTH ( Rev 5:9,10; rev 14: 1-4) !
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

NOBODY on earth has a divine , heavenly nature , its a "precious promise" 2pet 1:4 unto those "whom have been brought from the earth" to be ressurected to heaven to rule as king and priest with Jesus OVER THE EARTH ( Rev 5:9,10; rev 14: 1-4) !
Are you saying we are going to heaven and we would become spirit?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Are you saying we are going to heaven and we would become spirit?

Read my comment again and understand , by the time u read Rev 5:9,10 And Rev 14: 1-4 .. YOU will realize that only a chosen few " who have been brought from the earth" will be given the priviledge to Rule as King and priest OVER the EARTH ( not an empty planet earth, but refers to the billions of people who will be ressurected to form the " new earth" ) compare GENESIS 6:1 where earth is used to denote "people livin on earth"
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

Read my comment again and understand , by the time u read Rev 5:9,10 And Rev 14: 1-4 .. YOU will realize that only a chosen few " who have been brought from the earth" will be given the priviledge to Rule as King and priest OVER the EARTH ( not an empty planet earth, but refers to the billions of people who will be ressurected to form the " new earth"wink compare GENESIS 6:1 where earth is used to denote "people livin on earth"
Read your post very well.
CANTICLES:

So we are going to heaven and we would be spirit there?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Read your post very well.

So we are going to heaven and we would be spirit there?

That promise is strictly for those who will be ressurected to become a spirit being like God, Jesus, and the angels , they are AMONG THOSE CHOSEN 144,000 that are " brought from the earth" to rule with Christ in. Rev 5:9,10; Rev 14:1,4

The other majority of mankind will fulfil psalm 37:9-11, 29

" the righteous shall possess the Earth, and they shall live forever on it" " the meek shall inherit the earth" Matt 5:5, rev 21:3,4
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

The way u are speaking and ur level of understanding shows
You aint going to heaven to become a spirit being like God, Jesus, and the angels and , you are not AMONG THOSE CHOSEN 144,000 that are " brought from the earth" to rule with Christ in. Rev 5:9,10; Rev 14:1,4

The other majority of mankind will fulfil psalm 37:9-11, 29

" the righteous shall possess the Earth, and they shall live forever on it" " the meek shall inherit the earth" Matt 5:5, rev 21:3,4

Okay...
You are saying the only 144,000 are going to heaven and this people will become spirit right?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Okay...
You are saying the only 144,000 are going to heaven
YES, only those "144,000 have been bought from earth .. To rule as king and priest with Jesus over the EARTH" Rev 5:9,10, Rev 14: 1,3,4

and this people will become spirit right?
YES , Remember Jehovah God appointed king, his Son Jesus was resurected as a "spirit" 1 cor 15:45 ; 1pet 3:18 , Jesus co - rulers will also receive that similar type of RESSURECTION ( Romans 6:5 )
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

YES, only those "144,000 have been bought from earth .. To rule as king and priest with Jesus over the EARTH" Rev 5:9,10, Rev 14: 1,3,4

YES , Remember Jehovah God appointed king, his Son Jesus was resurected as a "spirit" 1 cor 15:45 ; 1pet 3:18 , Jesus co - rulers will also receive that similar type of RESSURECTION ( Romans 6:5 )
Thanks for sharing your ignorance with me. But let's go back to the topic of the trend.

Why did the disciples worship and called Jesus God?
"9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him." (Matt 28:9).

"1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:" (2Pet 1:1).
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Thanks for sharing your ignorance with me.

First ... KINDLY show me the ignorance in those comments ?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

First ... KINDLY show me the ignorance in those comments ?

Don't worry just go ahead and answer my question.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why did the disciples worship and called Jesus God?
"9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him." (Matt 28:9).

FOREMOST: The Apostles know that " true worshippers will worship only the Father" John 4:23,24 , Jesus himself quote deu 6:13 in matt 4:10 to show that WORSHIP belong solely to Jehovah, God of abraham, Isaac ,Jacob And The God of Jesus himself .

What about matt 28:9 ?

The obvious fact is that the apostles " held him at his feet" , the same act that Abigeal did to David in 1 samuel 25:23,24, obeisance was also done by a tekoite woman to the King ( 1 Sam 14:4) TO SHOW HONOUR AND RESPECT NOT for sacred devotion .

The greek word translated worship in matt 28:9 is " proskuneo", Vines Expository Dictionary explains .

Vines Expository Dictionary
word:
"1.PROSKUNEO..., to make obeisance, do
reverence to(from pros, towards, and kuneo,
to kiss)is the most frequent word rendered to
worship."

Thats why some translations appropriately use " make obeisance "
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Good ! Do u now agree that MARY is the mother of God ?

No I don't agree with you that Mary is the mother of God
Jesus was God (the Word) before He was born a man
you sure have strange beliefs
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:" (2Pet 1:1).

Why is dis too hard for u to understand ?

Our God = The FATHER ( 1 Cor 8:5,6)

AND Saviour = Jesus Christ .

INFACT , verse 2 reveal that the person called God by the apostle peter is THE FATHER

" ... An accurate knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord" Vrs 2. WOW! This bring John 17:3 to mind. " [b]knowledge[/b]of you the ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent Christ Jesus"
" "
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Bible says that Michael is a Archangel
jw say that michael is not a Angel but chief of the Angels
the Bible does not say michael is Arch of the Angels
the Bible says that michael is a Archangel - a chief angel

NO:
Jud_1:9 Yet Michael the arch of the angels, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

YES:
Jud_1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CANTICLES: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
johnw74:
The Bible says that Michael is a Archangel
jw say that michael is not a Angel but chief of the Angels
the Bible does not say michael is Arch of the Angels
the Bible says that michael is a Archangel - a chief angel

NO:
Jud_1:9 Yet Michael the arch of the angels, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

YES:
Jud_1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Angels are under the authority of the ONLY Archangel, so they are not in d same category .
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

Why is dis too hard for u to understand ?

Our God = The FATHER ( 1 Cor 8:5,6)

AND Saviour = Jesus Christ .

INFACT , verse 2 reveal that the person called God by the apostle peter is THE FATHER

" ... An accurate knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord" Vrs 2. WOW! This bring John 17:3 to mind. " knowledge of you the ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent Christ Jesus"
" "

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

It is you who does not understand, God-Father in that verse means Supreme divinity
and everything is from Him
and Lord-Jesus Christ in that verse means Supreme in Authority
and everything is from Him

Just another verse showing that the Father and Jesus Christ is the One God.

God
G2316

θεός
theos
theh'-os
Of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with G3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively a magistrate; by Hebraism very: - X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].
Total KJV occurrences: 1343

Lord
G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2015
CANTICLES:

Angels are under the authority of the ONLY Archangel, so they are not in d same category .

But they are all Angels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 / Ifa Philosophy / What Are The Legacies Of The Outgoing Buhari's Government On The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.