Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari (955 Views)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
[b]Fellow Nigerians
Nairalanders
APC members

Ardent Nigerians seeking change

All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari yesterday asked Nigerians not to lose hope because change is imminent in the country.

He said 2015 is a year of change for the nation, which the forthcoming elections would bring.Gen. Buhari listed a five-point change agenda which he would implement – if elected president.

Change means:
•A country that you can be proud of at anytime and anywhere: where corruption is tackled, where your leaders are disciplined and lead with vision and clarity; where the stories that emerge to the world from us are full of hope and progress.

•A Nigeria in which neither yourselves, nor your parents, families or friends will have to fear for your safety, or for theirs.

•A Nigeria where citizens get the basics that any country should provide: infrastructure that works, healthcare that is affordable, even free; respect for the environment and sustainable development, education that is competitive and outcome-oriented in a knowledge-economy.

•A country that provides jobs for its young people, reducing unemployment to the lowest of single digits and providing safety nets so that no one is left behind.

•A Nigeria where entrepreneurship thrives, enterprise flourishes and the government gets out of your way so that you can create value, build the economy and aggressively expand wealth.

General Buhari expressed confidence that the five agenda are implementable.
He said: “Are these things truly possible? Of course. That is the essence and outcome of leadership, and that is what my party and I promise you as we get into 2015

I am hopeful about Nigeria[/b]

It is not enough to charge phones, buy data just to type Sai Buhari , Show your love and Solidarity for the General, Show your love for Change , Let's Make Nigeria great again , In 13 Days , retrieve your PVC , go out there to your ward and cast your votes ,

Don't fight with anyone , Don't wear any party's Logo , do not have Logo / Stickers on your Vehicles , Don't give them excuse to arrest, detain or embarrass you .

Go out there , Cast your Vote, If you want to record any incident , do so incognito

CAST YOUR vote , It's your right as a Nigerian, We've shaken their roots, let's uproot the tree of Evil

Natural goats I said this message is for APC members, must you come and show your stewpydity here?

3 Likes

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!

For better Nigeria

For Positive change

Vote APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ all the way...

3 Likes

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC definition of CHANGE has an error term regression.

No amount of colouration can deceive Nigerians.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019 no vacancy in Aso-rock.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by egift(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Things Must Change for good in Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by irsakant: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Postponement or otherwise, PVCs or TVC, rigging or credible, Tribunal or Court o, GOOdLUCK/PDP till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC !!!

CHANGE!!!

SAI GMB/PYO !!!

1 Like

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way...

get out of here

1 Like

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by egift(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
[s]
irsakant:
Postponement or otherwise, PVCs or TVC, rigging or credible, Tribunal or Court o, GOOdLUCK/PDP till 2019!
[/s]

If you don't have PVC, you better stay at home. And Jonathan can shift the Election all he wants, when he is done, Nigerians will march out and kick him back to Otueke, Bayelsa.

Things must Change for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC coven members now chasing shadow cheesy
Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:

get out of here
come and bundle me out, are you Buhari

1 Like

Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by knowledgeable: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
DaBullIT:
[b]Fellow Nigerians
Nairalanders
APC members

Ardent Nigerians seeking change

All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari yesterday asked Nigerians not to lose hope because change is imminent in the country.

He said 2015 is a year of change for the nation, which the forthcoming elections would bring.Gen. Buhari listed a five-point change agenda which he would implement – if elected president.

Change means:
•A country that you can be proud of at anytime and anywhere: where corruption is tackled, where your leaders are disciplined and lead with vision and clarity; where the stories that emerge to the world from us are full of hope and progress.

•A Nigeria in which neither yourselves, nor your parents, families or friends will have to fear for your safety, or for theirs.

•A Nigeria where citizens get the basics that any country should provide: infrastructure that works, healthcare that is affordable, even free; respect for the environment and sustainable development, education that is competitive and outcome-oriented in a knowledge-economy.

•A country that provides jobs for its young people, reducing unemployment to the lowest of single digits and providing safety nets so that no one is left behind.

•A Nigeria where entrepreneurship thrives, enterprise flourishes and the government gets out of your way so that you can create value, build the economy and aggressively expand wealth.

General Buhari expressed confidence that the five agenda are implementable.
He said: “Are these things truly possible? Of course. That is the essence and outcome of leadership, and that is what my party and I promise you as we get into 2015

I am hopeful about Nigeria[/b]

It is not enough to charge phones, buy data just to type Sai Buhari , Show your love and Solidarity for the General, Show your love for Change , Let's Make Nigeria great again , In 13 Days , retrieve your PVC , go out there to your ward and cast your votes ,

Don't fight with anyone , Don't wear any party's Logo , do not have Logo / Stickers on your Vehicles , Don't give them excuse to arrest, detain or embarrass you .

Go out there , Cast your Vote, If you want to record any incident , do so incognito

CAST YOUR vote , It's your right as a Nigerian, We've shaken their roots, let's uproot the tree of Evil

My brother, I feel your pain, but Buhari is un salable to half or more Nigerians and there are real factors responsible for that. Jonathan on the other hand is clueless no doubt, but for some Nigerians, Jonathan should continue cos Buhari represents an agenda, marginalization, exclusion, vengeance and etc. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!!.
Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by ej77: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
There is no road to aso rock for Apc. GEJ remains the president of Nigeria till 2019
Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
knowledgeable:

My brother, I feel your pain, but Buhari is un salable to half or more Nigerians and there are real factors responsible for that. Jonathan on the other hand is clueless no doubt, but for some Nigerians, Jonathan should continue cos Buhari represents an agenda, marginalization, exclusion, vengeance and etc. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!!.

You would rather continue drinking sewage water than embrace another form of water because you are afraid of the change , or the process that'll lead to another source of water

Typical bottom feeding , corrupt finger licking Nigerian mentality
Re: Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
knowledgeable:

How market jare ?? Gej don enter ??

(1) (Reply)

Pr-election By Google:gmb Leading / I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari / Obama's Message To Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 Elections - Full Text Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.