Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi (22282 Views)

We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by BizBloke(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Nawa o! This election sha.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by anonimi: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

The first governor in Nigeria to introduce social security only for a thug to use the military to rig him out ,what are you talking about

Social security covering what % of Ekiti people

Is that why he owed salaries shocked

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by olas24u(f): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:

Social security covering what % of Ekiti people

Is that why he owed salaries shocked

social security for old people,every state get money from the federation account ,to the state,its a civil service state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by ichidodo: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Cant be bothered witj propaganda and gullible Nigerians..this very early morning.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by PassingShot(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If APC have the evidence as they claim, they should show nigerians rather than make noise about it...What's the essence of having an evidence you can't present to nigerians

They APC should show nigerians the evidence so we all can see how PDP intends to go about the so called Interim Government, if they can't show nigerians the evidence, then they should let us rest with all the noise of interim government this and that...

I can't wait for march 28 to come, atleast nigerians will rest from all this kind of news...

What have we done with the Ekitigate evidence?

It will be idiotic for APC to release any evidence now, knowing that nothing will come out of it.

When GMB is eventually sworn in, the evidence will be used against them in court.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by MayorofLagos(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
“If Jonathan loses this election, he can still get whatever he wants. It is a matter of negotiation with Buhari, who had promised not to probe the past governments.

Unacceptable!!

We are not asking for change as a trade off....we are effecting a regime change, period! No, we are not interested in a message of "no victor, no vanquished".....there will be a victor on March 28th and its not going to be Jonathan.

Dr Fayemi, please guard your statements...reflect before speaking. The looser in any contest does not get "whatever he wants"!

5 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by lovat(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Fayemi needs a nice rest on his Victorian bed, the APC I know would have post the evidence before campaign even started

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by zeusdgrt(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2015
ionsman:

Mad man how did you escape from your cage?
confirmed mumu lyk u
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Where is the evidence? Why haven't they revealed the evidence to all Nigerians? We deserve to see the evidence.

The one (evidence) you saw #EkitiGate, did you lot not shout propaganda even after listening to the audio? Cry me a river, APC will release the evidence at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by zeusdgrt(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Yea I luv this..the way APC makes every PDP plan known to the public is a good thing. it clips their wings.

APC teaching PDP how to play the game since 1730BC
your nick speaks how foolish you are and it is evident wit ur write up
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by JSmart4u(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2015
They don't have any evidence to nail GEJ,if they do have,they should have released it as quick as possible for the public to see.elections are only 2 weeks ahead,and all we hear,is "i will,i will"
GEJ:i have done,,and im still doing
IBB:i will i will i will,but nothing is done.

GEJ till da nick of time!
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by 989900: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Agwoden:
A governor that couldn't win even his ward in an election forming relevance.

"Democracy: false fact that `my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'." (Isaac Asimov, slightly restated)
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by 989900: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
dunkem21:
A boy boy incumbent that couldn't garner 500 votes dey yarn dust.

Mtchew.

"Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time." (E. B. White)
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
let them shove their evidence. It's a big lie.
A party built on lies and propaganda shall surely crumble like a pack of cards, One week, one propaganda/lie.
Barcanista has done justice to this useless propaganda https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda.
What will Jonathan gain from an interim government
I dare them to show the evidences...foolish people.
Like my friend clevvermind use to say, "Join APC, lose your senses"

#Apcjokers

ARE YOU NOT BARCANISTA IN ANOTHER MONIKER? WHO'S FOOLING WHO?
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by tonquendo4u(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Yea I luv this..the way APC makes every PDP plan known to the public is a good thing. it clips their wings.

without evidence? Are u high on SK or what?which of their propaganda hv dey brought evidence to support? PDP says things,brings pictures and files. APC makes noise.they couldn't even produce a picture of armed military men parading Tinubu's house. Why have dese men made u lose ur senses?

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by ilerry007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
We all know about it but we all know and we believe in one voice, one person one vote
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by onatisi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
shamelly:
Who is lying? Presidency or Tinubu
when they had evidence against oyinlola ,apc produced it without anyone asking it from them ,when they had evidence against koro ,they produced it without anyone asking. So why is apc scared of showing or producing the evidence they have against gej which will nail the coffin on pdp and make buhari win if truly they have the so called evidence?

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by cacali(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fayemi are you now complaining of what happened in Ekiti state? Thought you conceded and said it was the will of the people? Buhari is talking of tackling corruption and yet he wants to close his eyes to past corruption. Does that make sense. And shame on you Fayemi for even coming out publicly to tell us that Jonathan can get whatever he wants in Buhari's government.....it's all a matter of negotiation. That is the change you people are preaching about. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by akynwale: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
ogene007:
One lie/propaganda per week, APC should present the so-called evidence or forever keep quiet. Nigerians are sick and tired of all these 'dem say, dem say' stories from APC and their co-political jobbers. APC obviously staring an overwhelming defeat in the face and are simply involved in the last struggles of a drowning man. They have simply wasted their time, money and energy on a doomed project. GEJ till 2019.

and when APC presented some of the evidences they had in the past what did you say? i can guarantee that if they provide this evidence, people like you will say its fake. face it no matter what is brought against PDP you wont change your mind. though i am neutral, i believe the APC, cos some of the dust they raised in the past has turned out true...
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by boujaye: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:

and the APC lies and propaganda continues... making zombies of its supporters ...
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by sunny63(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ is far better than APC,vote wisly
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by emeka2847: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
From EkitiGate to AsoRockGate. This election must hold. And with card readers to detect cloned cards.

Sai APC
Sai Buhari.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by tushburg(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ till APC learn
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by thagoldenchild: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
i grew up in Ketu, and it is common knowledge to the entire resident of Ketu,Lagos that Tinubu converted Lagos state polytechnic to TVC and shared the rest of the land belonging to LASPOTECH among his cronies this is a fact , the AIT documentary on Tinubu no be lie APC is full of lies,propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by closearms(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
they are worse than we think .... PDP with their game of decite .... this just what we are shown ?. their game is over by His Grace ... CHange shall Come ... man plan, but God is the Best of planner... enough is enough if not corruption.. every ten minutes is from one campaign ad to another.. the one I can count is about 18diffefent ad.. then all d so-called group that claim they have declare Jona are lies... GMB All the way Joor
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by deletrue: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
let them shove their evidence. It's a big lie.
A party built on lies and propaganda shall surely crumble like a pack of cards, One week, one propaganda/lie.
Barcanista has done justice to this useless propaganda https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda.
What will Jonathan gain from an interim government
I dare them to show the evidences...foolish people.
Like my friend clevvermind use to say, "Join APC, lose your senses"

#Apcjokers
Foolish na small way of describing apc members. They are all barbarians. How can GEJ, who is a sure winner plan of interim government? Where is Governor Fayose. Wetin hin dey wait? I trust hin mouth. Let him send another fire to apc especially the man with the most deadly mouth odour. Please, send them another damaging abuse. Again, I trust you.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Pavarottii(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why do we hear of Interim government from only APC members... FFK and Okupe and av said repeatedly that the FG has not even given it a thought.
Why are the trying to scream "fire" when there is even no "smoke".
APC chasing shadows...
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Arch1:
Jonathan is not ready for an election. The election might be postponed again or scuttled outrightly

If they try it again,it will be outright invitation to anarchy. Election must hold!
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by deletrue: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
midolian:
Hehehehe..PDP from time immemorial has always bn outsmarted and will always be outsmarted by the APC..I believe APC on this. This is because GEJ is increasingly becoming desperate (either to hold on to power or to escape cooling his feet in kirikiri) and will hold on to anything jst to make sure he succeeds.

I can't wait to see this evidence. And then, the silly comments from the PDP e-warriors.

Well done APC, this CHANGE must be effected.
Na today? Which of those plenty lies and propagands have been proved to be true?
Na so Obasanjo blow heavy lies and apc members were dancing but till today, no single proof is advanced. Rubbish apc.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Frankiss44(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
vedaxcool:
Someone might be trialed for treason after elections. The man who lied he spoke morroco king.

Wetin this guy dey try to yan... I need subtitle
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by newdavid99: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos) / Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders / Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.