Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are (103158 Views)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mutazeez(m): 1:50am On Mar 17, 2015
See as dem end u. Abeg no go hang urself o
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Midehi:

if i am not bold dosnt mean you should not be bold, just show your boldness...i really wanna upload bt its nt uploading
I dnt seem to like u slim girls wit fair complexion, because na ur type guys chase pass; if anoda guy eyes what i cherish, na trouble im dey invite. If u like intaprete my post upside down o sotigbo... and say i like u indirectly.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 17, 2015
baby190:
Let me be first to upload,pls don't mock me ooo
Ehehehe, u fyn o, just dt oda guys no go alow me enjoy u alone.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Estellar:
mae dey observe
Better... make i no show interest in u o, cos ur type go dey demand too much -- we use to knw tru dia yellow handbags and the back views of their wrist watches.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Midehi:

waoooo...beautiful, pls how did u upload urs
Make i no bend down giv u a knock on ur head o...u stil dey innocense abi?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by slimzypink(f): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2015
kiss cry like if am preety, share if ur girlfriend is preetier than me

modified* haters sharing angry

16 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:36am On Mar 17, 2015
slimzypink:
U look gud sha!
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:43am On Mar 17, 2015
We know say we nid vice-president to devil na?Dis one oppression no go dey 4 nite cuz dis one na senior witch ohhh!
profojah:
This girl fine pass all the pix some girls don upload here
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Heya,dis one too much na?Na paint,oh sori,na red colour,no ohhh;na wetin dat yr ohhhhh!4gotten.
Passion22:
here is mine....
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MayorofLagos(m): 4:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Midehi:

vry big tnx bro

Its a pleasure of mine to appreciate the good things of life and be pleased in them. grin

I think this invitation is an outing for you ladies, some are going to make a lasting relationship from it.

Anyway...how did I miss you? shocked
Did you post picture already? Bring it on angel!! cheesy
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MayorofLagos(m): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Odunharry:

lol. you go pay well... Na my sister

Nigg@ stop joking....una relate? cool
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mira4u: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2015
undecided just passing. . .
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Its a pleasure of mine to appreciate the good things of life and be pleased in them. grin

I think this invitation is an outing for you ladies, some are going to make a lasting relationship from it.

Anyway...how did I miss you? shocked
Did you post picture already? Bring it on angel!! cheesy
yea my pics shud be the 2nd or 3rd.
moreover...today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Make i no bend down giv u a knock on ur head o...u stil dey innocense abi?
i don upload my pics snc oooo
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I dnt seem to like u slim girls wit fair complexion, because na ur type guys chase pass; if anoda guy eyes what i cherish, na trouble im dey invite. If u like intaprete my post upside down o sotigbo... and say i like u indirectly.
you very funny dou
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2015
Jostico:

r u single
i am tripple...lol
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by djeezy(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2015
I was here.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Skaylex:
see ya brown teeth
really? uv seen it b4? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nazcoj(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2015
jomile:
I might be hearing it everyday,but hearing it frm u tops it all,tanks

I will say... unadulterated beauty. keep it up
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by kazzamaks28(f): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
See am

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Nazcoj:

I will say... unadulterated beauty. keep it up
tank u
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

God have mercy why are you all giving that attention seeking ugly fool your precious time? Check his profile pic, what do you see? Blank no picture. That fool is an ugly looking villager I have seen his picture before. He aint worth the sand under your feet pretty girl. The only way to boast his low self esteem is by coming online to bash girls that he can't even dream of dating. He's ugly as fu...ck. dark dull skin, outdated style, no swag what so ever. In short a complete village champion. Internet is really giving some fools over confidence I tell you. Profojah or whatever you call yourself, we know you are stupid, and your whole family probably invented that word. Your mom is probably a mad woman hence your stupidity runs so deep. You fugly on top of it with zero confidence. You fuc...king took down that your fugly azzz pic and now your ugly dirty azz have the guts to throw shade at people who have the confidence you lack? You should really thank your lord for Internet and I blame those foolish girls for giving you their time even, but come to think of it, they haven't seen your fugly picture before I bet that's why.

Ugly son of a mother fu....cking mad batch!!!!!
Haha...This big yansh reta.rd is here!..I told you I only crave to f*ck your big balloon a$$ until then I'll stop bashing girls...You remember Daniel? from Queensland, Aussie..You remembered how he rubbished your murthaf*ckin as$?.That's how I wanna do to you rokia...mk I no spoil your parole here..let's talk on the other side..

BTW, where did u see my pix, ??..I'm finner than that man that wasted his spermatoza you addressed as father(no offense)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2015
slimzypink:
Babe, You look Cahill..Are you from Isiala Ngwa
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
profojah:

Haha...This big yansh reta.rd is here!..I told you I only crave to f*ck your big balloon a$$ until then I'll stop bashing girls...You remember Daniel? from Queensland, Aussie..You remembered how he rubbished your murthaf*ckin as$?.That's how I wanna do to you rokia...mk I no spoil your parole here..let's talk on the other side..

BTW, where did u see my pix, ??..I'm finner than that man that wasted his spermatoza you addressed as father(no offense)
ugly monkey shut the fu...ck up. I am not even wasting my time with you. Offcourse I saw your village face before. And lmao oooo as if I have even been to Queensland rofl.

You ugly and lame as well , tragic.

3 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by kuuljay(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Greeny02:
Me
you are my favourite you fine die
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
ugly monkey shut the fu...ck up. I am not even wasting my time with you. Offcourse I saw your village face before. And lmao oooo as if I have even been to Queensland rofl.

Chei
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2015
profojah:

Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Mhizizzy(f): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
profojah:

Make sure you breastfeed your kids you hear..try to be a good mother .. Nairaland guyz no dey like after3 lady..See as your b**bs fall like mango tree ...smh

Must u actually say dat?

We Sud consider oda pples feeling before we talk

U cud AV just ignored her picture

Has it now added money to ur bank account

Has it bow

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by kuuljay(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2015
MoNickk:
here's mine...easy on the bashing please
African queen
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Rokia don't worry, Daniel will soon come on here to add more salts to your wound..But to be frank, I wanna spoil your anus the way Daniel did...just a chance, I bet you will always ask for more..in my own case, you can still always poo if the anus is spoilt..trust me.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Estellar: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Better... make i no show interest in u o, cos ur type go dey demand too much -- we use to knw tru dia yellow handbags and the back views of their wrist watches.
Better, wait make i demand first abi u no dey capable? Lol... Yeye dey worry u. No b only yellow handbag

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.