Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are (102619 Views)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MoNickk(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
FredHandsome:

Hi, pretty Queen... Ur beauty is breathtaking wink
thanks
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nazcoj(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
jomile:
tank u

U r w
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Estellar: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
adeememman:

attempt to Pm u failed sw**th****
ehya!!!
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by adexx1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rexhenrex:
:
MAKES A LOT OF SENSE
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Jeetkool(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

i cudnt oooo...how do i upload?

Tell me more lies undecided
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jeetkool:

Tell me more lies undecided
who be this? dnt you see my pics up there
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by adeememman(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Estellar:
ehya!!!

yeah, hw was ur day
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
tracyorez:

Dont wanna be involved for now maybe later.the miss black african thingy was because a family friend was among the organisers hun!cheers
Ohh really..Had it been you are in naija...you've would have collected this ongoing MBGN peagent form and I'll recommend you high for you to be shortlisted..trust me, with my recommendation you'll win...
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by tracyorez(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
profojah:

Ohh really..Had it been you are in naija...you've would have collected this ongoing MBGN peagent form and I'll recommend you high for you to be shortlisted..trust me, with my recommendation you'll win...
Really,you have that high connecttion?hun!thats nice.what about the age thingy.thought the minimum age for MBGN contest is 18.
I was in nigeria for Xmas,left janury.it all depends on my mum.whad'ever she wants matters.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
tracyorez:

Really,you have that high connecttion?hun!thats nice.what about the age thingy.thought the minimum age for MBGN contest is 18.
I was in nigeria for Xmas,left janury.it all depends on my mum.whad'ever she wants matters.
The minimum is 19, max 24.....
When you going to Nigeria?..Maybe I'll come to Nigeria because of you ..I'm presently in Ouagadougou, Burkina faso
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by tracyorez(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
profojah:

The minimum is 19, max 24.....
When you going to Nigeria?..Maybe I'll come to Nigeria because of you ..I'm presently in Ouagadougou, Burkina faso
Ok.thats an african country right?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by kelvinnn(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Estellar:
Ah ah!!!! E reach today, ur pix nor come dey upload?? I hail thee
Hi
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
Maybe if you weren't so fvcking ugly, you could talk.

Now fvck off my mentions. Fugly dumbass.
dude abeg fear God

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
tracyorez:

Ok.thats an african country right?
Yeah...when you going to naija..lemme come cos of the damsel..what do u think? wink
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by tracyorez(f): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
profojah:

Yeah...when you going to naija..lemme come cos of the damsel..what do u think? wink
OK.
Why is there no picture in your profile.are you shy hun!
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin
Yeah . . . I'm not falling for that. Let us see you . . .
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by rutemi: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
zeongeon:
who you trying to kiss? Was thinking they have warned gurls to stopp standing like handicapps (middle pic) but ur nice hair style takes ur face real good nice pocadot gown too...grab that 5/10
thanks
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
See me.

16 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
tracyorez:

OK.
Why is there no picture in your profile.are you shy hun!
Babe, I'm as burnt as that gal that uploaded her pix yesterday on this forum...
Ouagadougou sun is killing,..if you see my pix, mhen you will blame God for creating this kinda fellow..in short I'm ugly and I hate uglyness..You know Like charges repel but unlike charges always attract...I hate girls that are ugly becos I'm ugly!..and i don't wanna put up a pix here...But you can ask rokiatu if u wanna see my pix, she claims she got one!..
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Estellar: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
kelvinnn:

Hi
Hi Kelvinnn
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
See me.
My fellow omo Yoruba...gbabe, orewa lobinrin, oju re si tutu bi omi afowuro pon, irun ori re so mi gbingbin bi ti irun ara ton fu eye okin Lewa, ma je ki paro fun e, aworan re ni only aworan ti mo ti ri nibibayi ton mu mi ranti ife mi to fimisile lo..nje Iwo o ba je ife mi bi, ki o si ri ara ti ife yo da lokan wa...je ki n so otito fun e, Orewa lopolopo, Olorun a bukun obi to bi ewa yi saye..Jor ma blurshi
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Estellar: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
adeememman:

yeah, hw was ur day

twas fine, urs?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by kinglekan: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
See me.

Ehhh, see fine geh ooooo

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Estellar:
twas fine, urs?
Babe, upload your pix
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Filashade:

Ouch!!!

That's very strange. In real life if u met me u would think I was 12. Everyone tells me am 12. Lol. Am gonna clap for myself. Someone finally said am 35 yrs old. That's blooming Fantastic tongue

Do I still look 35 to u still? If u say I do still. Then oh well. I guess some people need to go to spec savers (I am not talking about beauty here but how old I look)

Continue with the Bashing. smiley

Nice curves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by estelleivie(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
profojah:

My fellow omo Yoruba...gbabe, orewa lobinrin, oju re si tutu bi omi afowuro pon, irun ori re so mi gbingbin bi ti irun ara ton fu eye okin Lewa, ma je ki paro fun e, aworan re ni only aworan ti mo ti ri nibibayi ton mu mi ranti ife mi to fimisile lo..nje Iwo o ba je ife mi bi, ki o si ri ara ti ife yo da lokan wa...je ki n so otito fun e, Orewa lopolopo, Olorun a bukun obi to bi ewa yi saye..Jor ma blurshi

Wow! I'm speechless.

Eshey pupo, ori mi nwu.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Wow! I'm speechless.

Eshey pupo, ori mi nwu.
Maje ko wu...you deserve it..Where in the western part of naija are u from?..

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2015
estelleivie:
Itz_estelle
Nice pix...Are you from my town?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by estelleivie(f): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2015
profojah:

Nice pix...Are you from my town?
Thanks, What town?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.