Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are (102657 Views)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
estelleivie:

Not in school yet
Ohh really?....which school are u planning to go?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MoNickk(f): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
gidjah:
quite natural ma
thanks hun
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by fortunate0607: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Looking for an educated but christian hausa guy for serious relationship
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MayorofLagos(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Oh, really?
Maybe you're right wink

Hey sweetie, I sent you a contact request.
kiss
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Filashade(f): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
gidjah:
youqr name signifies ur beauty.shade pelu fila.nice looks dr

Awwww thank uuuuusmiley

kiss grin
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by aphildam(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2015
watching in 4D....
Laughing in chinese 2D
Grinning in 3D
Thinking in All D

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
MaLAdyy:
u look Adorable
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by frankmoney(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
am sorry for derailing this thread guys but my sis
needs your vote to win a pageant all you have to
do is follow the link and like her pic it won't take
more than 5 mins ...tanx guys

link : Hey dear. Please I need you to vote for me for Miss Integrity Southeast Nigeria. To vote, like the page and my picture. Thanks https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=875052342555302&id=805649396162264&set=pb.805649396162264.-2207520000.1426492833.

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by ambrosini593(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
MaLAdyy:

thanks
Inspector I want to be your friend
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MaLAdyy(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
hollaoyas:
u look Adorable

10ku
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
MaLAdyy:

10ku
u are most welcome pweety.. hw are u 2day
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by rallymento(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ladies una dey try oooo!!!

I salute all those that had the courage to upload their pictures.

y'all are beautifull!!!

I will definitely come here and pick a wife when I am ready.

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by tameera(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Big ups to all the pretty ladies that uploaded their pictures!!!! una do well ooooo

una get liver sha....

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by slimwhite(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
My humble and pretty self.....very proud of myself and u all also because nobody is ugly....we all are beautiful in one way or the other....

14 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by ELFINITO2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:

God have mercy why are you all giving that attention seeking ugly fool your precious time? Check his profile pic, what do you see? Blank no picture. That fool is an ugly looking villager I have seen his picture before. He aint worth the sand under your feet pretty girl. The only way to boast his low self esteem is by coming online to bash girls that he can't even dream of dating. He's ugly as fu...ck. dark dull skin, outdated style, no swag what so ever. In short a complete village champion. Internet is really giving some fools over confidence I tell you. Profojah or whatever you call yourself, we know you are stupid, and your whole family probably invented that word. Your mom is probably a mad woman hence your stupidity runs so deep. You fugly on top of it with zero confidence. You fuc...king took down that your fugly azzz pic and now your ugly dirty azz have the guts to throw shade at people who have the confidence you lack? You should really thank your lord for Internet and I blame those foolish girls for giving you their time even, but come to think of it, they haven't seen your fugly picture before I bet that's why.

Ugly son of a mother fu....cking mad batch!!!!!

Hey!!! Di e Di e Rokiatu! O n binu sha! U too dey vex! Well I guess it must hv bin really really frustrating to hv designed my broda like dis(my broda, u too deserve t sha, u for appreciate the cuties, wit sef esteem and confidence, ain't easy to put ur pic up for everyone to c, knowin their r some pple who LL just grow categories of insult at u.
Anyway cutey di e di e #SALTS *in chinkoEkun's voice* Rokiatu n Para lowo...
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by ELFINITO2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimwhite:
My humble and pretty self.....very proud of myself and u all also because nobody is ugly....we all are beautiful in one way or the other....

#JusSayin
Nice legs,
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by ELFINITO2(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
estelleivie:

I'm from Owo in portharcourt
Lol gimme an Honest lawyer and I LL give a virgin grandmother #SALTS
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by slimwhite(f): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks

#JusSayin
Nice legs, [/quote]
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 21, 2015
estelleivie:

Not in school yet
Go and sleep, you're awake by this time?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by nawtikid(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Fugly girls!
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by simdam500(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guess I came in too late sad ...... one question are the pics taken down after sometimes?

can't find much tho
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beautiful one out here!Nice legs,but wud av prefer with enough zooming!U try sha.
slimwhite:
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeongeon:
Okay we have seen you..and we see a 4/10

Ntor tongue
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
lefulefu:

ur headlamps make sense smiley
sexy girl smiley

Headlamps? How?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Hey sweetie, I sent you a contact request.
kiss

Replied
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Metrofox(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
PussySandie:
My ugly pix.profOjah pls I need not your mouth here
as beautiful as sunrise kiss
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
estelleivie:

Mo sa gbede, epandadan di yuli, kakoko ba to ma yu

Le o egin, is that how to speak it?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by slimwhite(f): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Where are other pretty ladies.....am still waiting ooo
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MayorofLagos(m): 4:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Replied

Thank you princess... kiss

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Shobhit25: 5:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Chigold101(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Midehi:

if i am not bold dosnt mean you should not be bold, just show your boldness...i really wanna upload bt its nt uploading
VOTE FOR JONATHAN okay... Vote PDP
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Chigold101:
VOTE FOR JONATHAN okay... Vote PDP
yea i will vote for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.