Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are (102674 Views)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Rexhenrex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Jesus! Abeg na mistake... I actually wanted to quote d damsel next to ur comment. So sorry pls
hmm..thank God o I would have deactivated my acct

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
I don't make promises.

ok
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Maamin(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

hey that guy is more handsome than you...pls stop this bashing you are creating here

News flash dear: am not here for popularity or beauty contest...I dont care any less either, whether his handsome than me, plus I was not talking to you (mouth piece)..low self esteem mofos be on faceless forum seecking attention...he either upload his pics or he's a coward and need to shut da fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Claireshan1(f): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

where is yours...real too dull,go check out the guys thread
OK lemme upload
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
just me

86 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by prevail23(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Greeny02:
I shaa try
u look gorgeous, ur lips self,#d latest
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maamin:

News flash dear: am not here for popularity or beauty contest...I dont care any less either, whether his handsome than me, plus I was not talking to you (mouth piece)..low self esteem mofos be on faceless forum seecking attention...he either upload his pics or he's a coward and need to shut da fvck up!
see your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Claireshan1(f): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
mee
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by olaideeeedris(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rexhenrex:
hmm..thank God o I would have deactivated my acct
Hahaha Hahaha... No vex jare. E neva reach dat level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Claireshan1:
OK lemme upload
Are you the one on your dp..adonblivit..I'm 101%sure say no be you and I'll swear my life....if truly you're the one/Not, make ojuju calabar hug the poster below this post..
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Claireshan1(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Are you the one on your dp..adonblivit..I'm 101%sure say no be you and I'll swear my life....if truly you're the one/Not, make ojuju calabar hug the poster below this post..
gerrout
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Maamin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

see who wan see gorgeous...abeg run comot here, go & upload your pics on the guys thread..
ur face fit make pikin get convulsion
#nohate#

Hope you are not insecure?..coz i could do this all day with you..some random jobless people on a faceless forum cannot be my assessment of beauty...sorry i trampled on your ego...but truth be told that is how I see it..hate it or love it

#i repeat "am yet to see anything gorgeous" go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maamin:

Hope you are not insecure?..coz i could do this all day with you..some random jobless people on a faceless forum cannot be my assessment of beauty...sorry i trampled on your ego...but truth be told that is how I see it..hate it or love

you are just a jerk

3 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Claireshan1:
gerrout
Sorry! Are you Claire Ikwuecheghi?...the daughter of Amadi Ikwuecheghi.Pls I need to know this asap..Thanks Claire!..
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Maamin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

see your mouth

tongue perfect for me...what is that MI's song again?

emmm....bad belle is allowed
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
jomile:
just me
see babe....beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by PrettyClare7(f): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
ummm dat maybe me

34 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Maamin(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

you are just a jerk

Thank you..because i said your beauty does not freak me...common get over yourself jaré
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maamin:

Hope you are not insecure?..coz i could do this all day with you..some random jobless people on a faceless forum cannot be my assessment of beauty...sorry i trampled on your ego...but truth be told that is how I see it..hate it or love

Truth to be told...that Midehi is not fine...she resemble " Labake omo iya elewa agonyi"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Maamin(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Truth to be told...that Midehi is not fine...she resemble " Labake omo iya elewa agonyi"

Dont mind her..i careless what anyone thinks about me I say my mind and throw my lil attitude in the air and walk away..#is called awsomeness
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

hahahahahaha....you dey find wetin dey my mouth abi,i no get ur time...yet u dnt av any pics here..

less i forget....all my life, you are the 1st person saying am not beautiful from ur sncere mind & i will give you award for that.

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maamin:

Dont mind her..i careless what anyone thinks about me I say my mind and throw my lil attitude in the air and walk away..#is called awsomeness
encourage ursef well well ok
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
ummm dat maybe me
real pretty
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by PrettyClare7(f): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

real pretty
tnk u lady
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

hahahahahaha....you dey find wetin dey my mouth abi,i no get ur time...yet u dnt av any pics here..

less i forget....all my life, you are the 1st person saying am not beautiful from ur sncere mind & i will give you award for that.
Sorry!...Are you Mide Ajenifuja?...pls I need to knw this asap...thanks Mide
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Sorry!...Are you Mide Ajenifuja?...pls I need to knw this asap...thanks Mide
NO
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
PrettyClare7:
tnk u lady
You try small but your teeth are too big and you con resemble boy!...Do you live in Odogbolu?

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by sinizia: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:
even if am not beautiful,i try small

You are gorgeous!! embarassed
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

NO
Buy how come you look like Mide Ajenifuja that claims she was carrying my baby..i'm sure you're the one .pls Mide, I really need my child please I'm ready to father my child
...Thanks Mide
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
#i suffer fools gladly wink
Blackett

3 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by sinizia: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
jomile:
just me

Natural beauty. You rock!! kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.