Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are (102690 Views)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by glimpse33(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ayemco:
your mates are uploading, you are there booking space angry
Ayemco:
your mates are uploading, you are there booking space
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Maamin(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

encourage ursef well well ok

Are you having Any problem with that? undecided
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:

You are gorgeous!! embarassed
tnx dearie
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
meeee looking crazy without colors on my face cheesy cheesy

insults are welcomed
post urs if u no dey fear! tongue
#i suffer fools gladly wink
Blackett
You try small...but try and do some adjustment to your large nose maybe by going for surgery!..
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:

insults are welcomed
Blackett
What will happen to you if you don't pout?

Nice pic tho. Crazy hair. Nice hair color combo.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Buy how come you look like Mide Ajenifuja that claims she was carrying my baby..i'm sure you're theĀ one .pls Mide, I really need my child please I'm ready to father my child
...Thanks Mide
abeg go find who you give belle, she might be looking for you too
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
What will happen to you if you don't pout?

Nice pic tho. Crazy hair. Nice hair color combo.
didn't know i pouted shocked
tnx smiley

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Skaylex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:

insults are welcomed
Blackett
shocked
mirexxx:

insults are welcomed
Blackett
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

You try small...but try and do some adjustment to your large nose maybe by going for surgery!..
sure! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:

insults are welcomed
Blackett
you are alwys beautiful dear
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

abeg go find who you give belle, she might be looking for you too
Mide..you know my baby will ask for his father..do you wanna carry my child to another man?..OK I will come to Ijebu-Igbo... I just want my child.that's all..
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

you are alwys beautiful dear
wink tnx
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

You try small but your teeth are too big and you con resemble boy!...Do you live in Odogbolu?
you are only here to bash the ladies, they are calling you on the other thread
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
didn't know i pouted shocked
tnx smiley
Pouting is in your dna. In all the 500 pictures of yours naijaboiy has seen, you pouted.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
Pouting is in your dna. In all the 500 pictures of yours naijaboiy has seen, you pouted.
grin grin grin
u had to call him
chai! trouble maker

2 Likes

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Mide..you know my baby will ask for his father..do you wanna carry my child to another man?..OK I will come to Ijebu-Igbo... I just want my child.that's all..
hey stop mentioning that name 'Mide'..i respect it alot cos dat name means alot to me,so stop abusing it
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
u had to call him
chai! trouble maker
Guilty as charged.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

you are only here to bash the ladies, they are calling you on the other thread
Lol ....don't mind me...

You look beautiful..

Sorry Mirexx and the other girl, you galz look sweet.
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by PrettyClare7(f): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

You try small but your teeth are too big and you con resemble boy!...Do you live in Odogbolu?
oh tnk u

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by mirexxx(f): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
Guilty as charged.
what charges? undecided
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

hey stop mentioning that name 'Mide'..i respect it alot cos dat name means alot to me,so stop abusing it
Really!...So your name is truly Mide..I actually had a right guess...O dun lomo obinrin, oruko e dun pelu..Maka chukwu, I Mara nma too much!

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by MadCow1: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:

insults are welcomed
Blackett

That Hair though.. grin
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
what charges? undecided
You charged me with being a trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Really!...So your name is truly Mide..I actually had a right guess...O dun lomo obinrin, oruko e dun pelu..Maka chukwu, I Mara nma too much!
its not my name but a combination...moreover am nt a yoruba girl
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by 2dice(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Truth to be told...that Midehi is not fine...she resemble " Labake omo iya elewa agonyi"
haba baba
wicked
na sumbody Africa Queen you mess So
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Lol ....don't mind me...

You look beautiful..

Sorry Mirexx and the other girl, you galz look sweet.
very funny
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Midehi:

its not my name but a combination...moreover am nt a yoruba girl
Where are you from?
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by pbs4real(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Estellar:
mae dey observe
ur mates dey upload,u dey observe. . .ma fwend do d nidful b4 i loose ma mind.

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Where are you from?
edo
Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
baby190:
Let me be first to upload,pls don't mock me ooo
Lovely wink

1 Like

Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
2dice:

haba baba
wicked
na sumbody Africa Queen you mess So
2dice padi mi...I've been expecting u here since ...she knw I was only joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.