Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662601 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Make we no lie, make we no argue, make we dey objective and make we no dey biased, Daredevil is the best Superhero TV Show right now. Much better than all the nonsense The CW keeps churning out of DC every year.

7 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 1:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Who is the most underrated superhero? Cinemashed asks Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHGj_CvjPAo

[Subscribe to Cinemashed's YouTube channel for more content like this]
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Lana1:
Make we no lie, make we no argue, make we dey objective and make we no dey biased, Daredevil is the best Superhero TV Show right now. Much better than all the nonsense The CW keeps churning out of DC every year.

it has always been the best.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lana1:

Preach!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
It's absurd to even compare AOS with DC CW shows not to mention Netflix Marvel.
The cancelled Netflix shows `rumour has it that it's to do with the start of Disney streaming service.

Daredevil continues to show the reason it is a forerunner and beacon for Marvel TV.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
To be fair

Marvel is like Drake, their products sell with little to no efforts and their inverse characters are more eye catchy

DC is like French Montana, both are light skinned and good in their own right...but Montana doesn't create as much buzz as drake....DC doesn't create as much buzz as marvel

Note: Buzz, not quality
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Another comparison?

Marvel is the premier league

DC is LA liga

LA liga this season is competitive and interesting....however it does not have the allure marvel has

Another comparison.....marvel is a hot blonde chick in a sexy bikini...DC is a pretty girl wearing a long sleeved blouse and long skirt....the chick in the bikini will turn more heads than the fully dressed girl....and that's how it is for both comic heavyweights

Oh, by the way, Capcom is ligue un
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BraniacX(m): 2:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Lana1:
good choice she, but for me Na agents of shield be the best comic based series out there
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Nedville:
Another comparison?

DC is LA liga

LA liga this season is competitive and interesting....however it does not have the allure marvel has

Another comparison.....marvel is a hot blonde chick in a sexy bikini...DC is a pretty girl wearing a long sleeved blouse and long skirt....the chick in the bikini will turn more heads than the fully dressed girl....and that's how it is for both comic heavyweights

you are mad

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2018
your comparison is rubbish

Nedville:
Another comparison?

DC is LA liga

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2018
hardwerk:
you are mad

Wetin I do?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
your comparison is rubbish

So you think DC are total crap?

I said both are good, just that marvel has made greater strides as of late....their main and side heroes are interesting characters

DC comes up a little short beefing up their characters outside of the JL, but they are no slouches either

Or perhaps, you just don't watch football
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
your comparison is still rubbish

Nedville:

So you think DC are total crap?

I said both are good, just that marvel has made greater strides as of late....their main and side heroes are interesting characters

DC comes up a little short beefing up their characters outside of the JL, but they are no slouches either

Or perhaps, you just don't watch football
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nwaobitex: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lana1:
lie it's Gotham
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
that's the only DC series worth watching the rest are no different from zee world

nwaobitex:
lie it's Gotham

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mgtow: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
MJBOLT:
that's the only DC series worth watching the rest are no different from zee world

No offense but Gotham is a crappy show with no head or tail though I follow it religiously cos I'm nice like that.

Every other episode dem dey always attack that their useless police station. angry

Make e do finish abeg.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
nwaobitex:
lie it's Gotham
1. Daredevil
2. Gotham
3. Agents of Shield
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nwaobitex: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lana1:

1. Daredevil
2. Gotham
3. Agents of Shield
1. Gotham
2. Agents of Shield
3. Daredevil
4. The gifted
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
gotham is far better than th soap opera arrowverse

mgtow:
No offense but Gotham is a crappy show with no head or tail though I follow it religiously cos I'm nice like that.

Every other episode dem dey always attack that their useless police station. angry

Make e do finish abeg.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mgtow: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
MJBOLT:
gotham is far better than th soap opera arrowverse

Lol I also agree. Watching Arrow is always a chore and the irony is that it's far better than The Flash with its recycled plots. Legends of Tomorrow provides better entertainment but still kinda bleh. Didn't make it past the first season of Supergirl.

1. Agents of Shield
2. Daredevil
3. Jessica Jones (really loved this)
4. Luke Cage season 2
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
I just wanna drop this here to set records straight... Bwaaah bwaaaah bwaaaah

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2018
at least it didnt fail like the DCEU

TonySpike:
I just wanna drop this here to set records straight... Bwaaah bwaaaah bwaaaah

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Casually erasing the Gauntlet...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
nice try but the infinity gauntlet is more powerful than Dr Manhattan

nani667:
Casually erasing the Gauntlet...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
MJBOLT:
your comparison is still rubbish

Or you are simply retarded....not my fault though
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
the only ret.arded person here is the guy who uses football in comparing 2 movie studios,next you will say marvel is ronaldo DC is messi

Nedville:
Or you are simply retarded....not my fault though
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
The idea was to show that DC and Marvel are both huge heavyweight comic industries irrespective of whatever anybody says.... If you are offended because I used football to make a comparison then its crystal clear you are the retarded person
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
The dumbass....I should add
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
the pussĀ„ is scared of quoting me,why would i be offended by the rants of a clueless asswipe

Nedville:
The idea was to show that DC and Marvel are both huge heavyweight comic industries irrespective of whatever anybody says.... If you are offended because I used football to make a comparison then its crystal clear you are the retarded person

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
MJBOLT:
nice try but the infinity gauntlet is more powerful than Dr Manhattan

you know nothing about Dr. Manhattan

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
do you want to debate the issue undecided

hulk616:
you know nothing about Dr. Manhattan
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
MJBOLT:
the pussĀ„ is scared of quoting me,why would i be offended by the rants of a clueless asswipe

How can you call what I said a rant?

What did DC do to you anyway

Pussy??......nice try....

I made a comparison with footballing terms.....the he goat you truly are decided to tag me.....bros abeg I follow you talk?.....abi na brain damage wey you get??

Its obvious that DC is a comic heavyweight industry...if you are too salty and in denial then ignore what I said and drink poison if that makes you feel better

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.