Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (670370 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
philfearon:

Marvel is not making and cannot make Shishi from Spiderman movies except from the Merchandise... Another Big L...
DC don't license their big characters out because of Bankruptcy.
DC that can't control their characters.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
movies they will never do like flash, JL2, cyborg, lobo, JL dark
lol

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
we are talking about CBMs,he's mentioning star wars.that L must have scrambled your head

It's just to tell you that as bad as JL was, it still outgrossed almost all Marvel phase one movies... Imagine then if it lived up to expectations...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
they are still waiting for MoS 2 grin

hulk616:
movies they will never do like flash, JL2, cyborg, lobo, JL dark
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
abeg shift,if marvel phase one movies characters were popular back then like they are now we all know they would easily beat Jokeshit League at the box office.Thor Ragnarok comes to mind

philfearon:

It's just to tell you that as bad as JL was, it still outgrossed almost all Marvel phase one movies... Imagine then if it lived up to expectations...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
philfearon:

old man comparing his achievement to a 3 yrs old boy.
Imagine DC fans imagining JL 2, MoS2, Batman movie, cyborg, green lantern 2020, flash 2019,

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
abeg shift, if marvel phase one movies characters were popular back then like they are now we all know they would easily beat Jokeshit League at the box office.Thor Ragnarok comes to mind

If.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
who does not know estimation means. DC fans just put everything in their dark headd and don't know what to do with it.

I have schooled your fellow ignorant one on estimation. If you can comprehend then it ain't my fault
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
wonder woman is a failure according to Facebook expert

Let's wait for the fool to defend his ignorance; D

cc Vic2Ree

Brainless Ret.ard

It is obvious you are a childish but psychopathic stalker. cheesy

I have schooled you twice now and you have to look for another straw to argue on while deviating from the main discussion.

Also, I expected you to have copied shittaakeem. What happened? Or he ain't clever enough for you on this argument? cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
philfearon:

Justice League may be a flop, yet it outgrossed Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Incredible Hulk... That's 4 out of 6 Marvel Phase one movies...
Take your L...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
you schooled who?you did not even know big hero 6 is a marvel film,claimed marvel copied 90% of its characters and even implied wonder woman is a failure.abeg shift you have been exposed

TheKingIsHere:

It is obvious you are a childish but psychopathic stalker. cheesy

I have schooled you twice now and you have to look for another straw to argue on while deviating from the main discussion.

Also, I expected you to have copied shittaakeem. What happened? Or he ain't clever enough for you on this argument? cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vic2Ree:
MJBOLT, don't mind the clowns. They're so salty about Marvel's dominance they officially left their thread to come and live here grin grin grin. If they're so secure about DC's success, why won't they leave us alone cheesy.

Bro, let's keep bias, sentiments, trolling, subjectiveness, emotions and fanboyism aside. Let's analyse and compare both Marvel and DC truthfully, reasonable and objectively.

In the aspect of TV Series, DC has a great influence and stand likewise Marvel.

In the aspect of Animation, DC is dominating.

In the aspect of Comics, DC is dominating. The highest sold comics last year was DC comics followed by Marvel.

In the aspect of Video Games, DC has a great influence and stand likewise Marvel.

In the aspect of Oscar Awards, DC is dominating in the superhero genre with 5 Oscar awards to their name unlike Marvel's 2.

In the aspect of character and universe build up, Marvel is dominating. Marvel have really build up their characters and universe unlike DC that is still struggling and clueless on what to do with their despite the heavyweight characters and universe they have.

In the aspect of Movies, Marvel is dominating, this is because they developed and built up their characters and universe earlier likewise starting up the MCU movies earlier unlike DC who where clueless and relented in building up their universe and characters likewise starting the DCEU late with not too solid plan on how to build it. Just take a look at the nonsense they did in Justice League. But thank GOD they got it right with Aquaman. I expect same for Shazam too.

In the aspect of Revenue, Marvel is dominating.

So the summary is this

Animation: DC.
Oscar Awards: DC.
Comics: DC.
TV series: Tie.
Video Games: Tie.
Character And Universe Build Up: Marvel
Movies: Marvel
Revenue: Marvel

So from the above data, DC is dominating in three aspects while Marvel dominates in three aspect while both tie in two categories.

Conclusions: Both are doing well in various categories, sections and aspects.

DC aren't losers as you stated except you were just trolling. As a matter of fact, DCEU has grossed over $4.7 Billion with just six movies unlike Marvel's $3.8 Billion for it's first Six movies. That's isn't something synonymous with Losers.

Cc MJBOLT, Philfearon, TheKingIsHere, Minemrys, XxSabrinaxX.

Please if you or anyone is going to reply me just for the sake of trolling and insult, dearies, I'm not gonna reply you or them because I can't be killing myself, bantering, ranging, tantruming and trolling over people that don't even know me or give a damn about my existence. Marvel and DC are making their money while you guys are here cracking heads against each other.
Can you imagine, more than five thread page filled with trollings and insults. This thread was created for fans, critics and audiences to discuss about Marvel and not this embarrassment I'm seeing here. This thread has lost it's purpose, taste and originality.

Truly Bias Fanboyism is a disease.

So, If You Are To Reply Me, Do That Objectively Or Get The Hell Out Of My Mention.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2019

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guykhena:
That was no breach in the MCU, at the end of Iron Man 3, the extremis virus giving Pepper Potts her "super powers" was basically stabilized at the end of the movie(if you still remember), in other words she was cured. So the effects not popping up with her presence in the other movies signified that the stabilizing effect against the extremis virus worked fine.

Hope its clarified now?

Noted. Thanks For The Clarification with Maturity unlike some Fanboys that would have coming calling with Insults and Trolling.

#Xavier.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
you schooled who?you did not even know big hero 6 is a marvel film,claimed marvel copied 90% of its characters and even implied wonder woman is a failure.abeg shift you have been exposed

If you weren't schooled, you wouldn't have shifted post from the Oscar awards, to going back to bring a post I made that wasn't relevant to what was discussed, then going further back to bring another topic that still isn't related to what was being discussed on Oscar awards.

So, it shows that you weren't only schooled but it shows that you are a deranged stalker.

So after this I won't reply you on this matter again until you get more Oscar awards than DC.

Till then keep stalking like a loser that you are

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
they just keep coming grin
https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/237?articleID=224185 https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=224120
Xavier5:

Bro, let's keep bias, sentiments, trolling, subjectiveness, emotions and fanboyism aside. Let's analyse and compare both Marvel and DC truthfully, reasonable and objectively.

In the aspect of Comics, DC is dominating. The highest sold comics last year was DC comics followed by Marvel.

In the aspect of Video Games, DC has a great influence and stand likewise Marvel.

In the aspect of Oscar Awards, DC is dominating in the superhero genre with 5 Oscar awards to their name unlike Marvel's 2.

In the aspect of character and universe build up, Marvel is dominating. Marvel have really build up their characters and universe unlike DC that is still struggling and clueless on what to do with their despite the heavyweight characters and universe they have.

In the aspect of Movies, Marvel is dominating, this is because they developed and built up their characters and universe earlier likewise starting up the MCU movies earlier unlike DC who where clueless and relented in building up their universe and characters likewise starting the DCEU late with not too solid plan on how to build it. Just take a look at the nonsense they did in Justice League. But thank GOD they got it right with Aquaman. I expect same for Shazam too.

So the summary is this

So from the above data, DC is dominating in three aspects while Marvel dominates in three aspect while both tie in two categories.

DC aren't losers as you stated except you were just trolling. As a matter of fact, DCEU has grossed over $4.7 Billion with just six movies unlike Marvel's $3.8 Billion for it's first Six movies. That's isn't something synonymous with Losers.

Please if you or anyone is going to reply me just for the sake of trolling and insult, dearies, I'm not gonna reply you or them because I can't be killing myself, bantering, ranging, tantruming and trolling over people that don't even know me or give a damn about my existence. Marvel and DC are making their money while you guys are here cracking heads against each other.
Can you imagine, more than five thread page filled with trollings and insults. This thread was created for fans, critics and audiences to discuss about Marvel and not this embarrassment I'm seeing here. This thread has lost it's purpose, taste and originality.

So, If You Are To Reply Me, Do That Objectively Or Get The Hell Out Of My Mention.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xavier5:

So the summary is this

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.
Out of all the media you just mentioned, which one is the biggest and most accessible to the general public? Its certainly not comics. DC's animation's are direct to video, not released in cinemas. Sure they're popular, but they don't hold a candle to live action movies. The Marvel brand is more popular and valuable for one reason and one reason alone: Movies.
Until DC start getting their sh!t together in their live action films, they're always going to be second fiddle to Marvel. Besides, who buys comics manually outside of America? Most guys I know in Nigeria download their comics online.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xavier5:

So the summary is this

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.

Chineke, see finishing.

[img]https://media1./images/d9976fe88c5d3150944189a9e4368326/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
run along,you have been exposed.you dont know sh*t about CBs or CBMs,clueless asswipe with nothing but donkey's urine in his skull

TheKingIsHere:

If you weren't schooled, you wouldn't have shifted post from the Oscar awards, to going back to bring a post I made that wasn't relevant to what was discussed, then going further back to bring another topic that still isn't related to what was being discussed on Oscar awards.

So, it shows that you weren't only schooled but it shows that you are a deranged stalker.

So after this I won't reply you on this matter again until you get more Oscar awards than DC.

Till then keep stalking like a loser that you are

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Chineke, see finishing.

[img]https://media1./images/d9976fe88c5d3150944189a9e4368326/tenor.gif[/img]
Its finishing because he wrote an epistle LMAO!!! grin grin grin. Shut up and take ur L, joor.
Is he not ur mate? Why didn't YOU write all this one since? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
what do expect from someone who doesnt know big hero 6 is a marvel film.

Vic2Ree:

Its finishing because he wrote an epistle LMAO!!! grin grin grin. Shut up and take ur L, joor.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vic2Ree:

E pain am cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Out of all the media you just mentioned, which one is the biggest and most accessible to the general public? Its certainly not comics. DC's animation's are direct to video, not released in cinemas. Sure they're popular, but they don't hold a candle to live action movies. The Marvel brand is more popular and valuable for one reason and one reason alone: Movies.
Until DC start getting their sh!t together in their live action films, they're always going to be second fiddle to Marvel. Besides, who buys comics manually outside of America? Most guys I know in Nigeria download their comics online.

That's the problem with Marvel Fans, Movies Movies Movies. To them, Marvel dominating in Movies means they are dominating in all round, that's just irrationality.

Get my point straight. If you wanna compare the dominance between DC and Marvel, Compare them on various categories and not just movies alone. The one with the highest dominance in various categories is the dominant one.
That's how you decide the dominance between Marvel and DC.

So using only the movie category as a yard stick to determine Marvel dominance over DC thus overruling other categories is just, sorry to say this, PLAIN STUPID.

Yes, the Movie category hold a lot of weight, but that is still not enough reasons to use it as a yardstick to determine the dominance of Marvel over DC. Why? because it's a category among other categories.
So If you want to compare the dominance between DC and Marvel, Compare them on various categories and not just movies alone. The one with the highest dominance in various categories is the dominant one.

From the look of things and the data given both DC and Marvel are a Tie for now. That's a Fact, you can choose to whine, troll, rant, banter or tantrum about it as you guys do on this thread, that's your biz. This will be the last time I will reply you concerning this particular issue.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xavier5:

Agree

Xavier5:
I guess...? Actually no. To be honest, they're both equally bad now. DC's dvd animated films have been diminishing in quality. Both haven't really had good animated series of late. Plus DC doesn't have any theatrical animated film on par with Into The Spider-Verse. Mask Of The Phantasm and LEGO Batman were good but not as acclaimed as Into The Spider-Verse.

Xavier5:

True. However, like someone else has pointed already, comic book sales don't really matter outside US/Canada. Comics are downloaded digitally in these parts. Comics aren't really mainstream

Xavier5:

True

Xavier5:
Concur. However, we may want to point out the fact that DC has 10 razzie awards to Marvel's 3. So I'm not sure this is a good category.

Xavier5:

Facts

Xavier5:

Exactly

Xavier5:

True

So the summary is this

Xavier5:

Oscar Awards: DC. - DC having higher razzies makes this irrelevant

Take a good look at the three categories I bolded. Those 3 are the main reason Marvel is ahead of DC in terms of brand power and recognition. I know you may think its unfair but its the truth. Let me break it down...
Character And Universe Build Up: Like you said, Marvel has done a much better job in representing their characters in every media. Marvel heroes are known for their relatability and their down to earth attributes. This makes them more accessible to the general public. Take Spider-Man for example. Go through the Internet and you'll find that of all the major characters from both Marvel and DC, Spider-Man has the least haters. Marvel have done justice to each and every single one of their characters since the advent of the MCU. This is why the MCU has such a rabid fanbase. The only DC character that gets this treatment is Batman, and sometimes Flash (my fav from DC). Besides Batman and The Flash, I can't think of any other hero in DC with a huge fanbase. Superman has become a meme on the internet these days in that no one takes him seriously anymore.
Movies: This is a major category because its the most accessible to the general public. There's a reason why so many fans of comics and other written materials keep wishing for their characters to be portrayed in a movie. Take Into The Spider-Verse for example. Miles Morales fans have been waiting for almost a decade for Miles to be portrayed in a movie. Its because most members of the general audiences aren't aware of these characters until they hit the big screen. Advertise comics all you want, but without movies, these comics would have probably gone out of style. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man from 2002 is still the default version of Spider-Man for most people; not even the comic version. Movies are a HUGE deal on their own, so don't just write it off as a "category". It is a category but it means more than the rest.
Revenue: Marvel merch is far bigger than DC's worldwide. Spider-Man alone makes more than Batman, Superman and The Avengers combined every year. The MCU is the biggest franchise in Hollywood. Marvel has become a big brand name on par with ESPN. My older sister for example keeps thinking Batman is a Marvel character. Marvel has a name all over the world

Xavier5:

First of all, we need to factor Inflation. The Raimi Spiderman movies in 2018 money grossed higher than The Dark Knight Trilogy. Second, Iron Man wasn't sh!t before 2008. Before 2008, the only heroes you could make movies with and be assured of huge box office receipts were Spider-Man and Batman. Do you know how big 600million dollars worldwide was in 2008? These days, 1billion is lookin less and less impressive. Superhero films are a bigger deal now than they were then. Besides are you aware that given their budget, BvS and Justice League were both expected to hit 1billion? I don't how the first team up movie of major DC superheroes grosses around the same as an R-rated Wolverine film, and is considered successful.

Xavier5:

If you go a few pages back, you'll see where I equally expressed my displeasure at the stupid trolling that goes on here. I'm also neutral on the Marvel/DC matter. But the truth is Marvel IS more popular than DC. They're more recognized among the general public and have strong media presence. Infinity War alone has etched Marvel in the Hollywood hall of fame. Marvel is at its most impressive right now. DC is equally doing well, but you have to admit that this is not peak DC era. Peak DC era was 2005-2012 when the Nolan Batman movies were still ongoing.

Marvel IS bigger than DC, but that's no excuse to go about trolling people. I used to lurk this forums for the past 2 years before I even joined Nairaland, and I must say its amazing how it has become a den for trolls.

Edit: I told you not to respond yet cos I wasn't done. So answer me: why did you respond?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Agree

I guess...? Actually no. To be honest, they're both equally bad now. DC's dvd animated films have been diminishing in quality. Both haven't really had good animated series of late. Plus DC doesn't have any theatrical animated film on par with Into The Spider-Verse. Mask Of The Phantasm and LEGO Batman were good but not as acclaimed as Into The Spider-Verse.

True. However, like someone else has pointed already, comic book sales don't really matter outside US/Canada. Comics are downloaded digitally in these parts. Comics aren't really mainstream

True

Concur. However, we may want to point out the fact that DC has 10 razzie awards to Marvel's 3. So I'm not sure this is a good category.

Facts

Exactly

True

So the summary is this

Take a good look at the three categories I bolded. Those 3 are the main reason Marvel is ahead of DC in terms of brand power and recognition
Character And Universe Build Up:

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.
DONT RESPOND PLEASE. REBUTTAL IN PROGRESS

Sweet heart, so you actually just sat down and disagreed with all the categories DC dominated while supporting the ones they are Tie or Marvel dominated. Now scrutinize and judge yourself.

In the Animation aspect, I disagree with you that things are bad for both DC and Marvel maybe you meant for Marvel. Check out DC animation records last year and everyone other year, you will find out that they did well in their Direct to Home video sales, they made huge profit there unlike Marvel. That isn't a sign of bad times to me.
Get this straight, whether good or bad times, you can't compare Marvel to DC in terms of animation. DC is dominating in that aspect.

In the aspect of the Comics, whether it doesn't hold much weight or not. whether some people don't buy comics but rather free download it from the internet, one thing is sure, Some people still buy comics and the comic category is a category. So you can't rule that out and guess what baby, from the look of things DC is dominating in this category.

In the aspect of Oscar award. Remember this category is about Oscar awards not razzzies and even if we are to include razzies, it still an award although a negative one. So both positive award (Oscar Awards which is DC 5 vs 2 Marvel) and negative award (Razzies which is DC 10 vs 3 Marvel) DC is dominating.
NOTE: Award is award whether positive or negative. All na award and in awards (both positive and negative alike) DC is winning with DC 15 vs 5 Marvel.
So DC dominates this category.

So according to data, categorically, DC and Marvel are Tie. That's the fact. There is no need for unnecessary arguments Sweetie Pie.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
DC is not dominating in comic book sales,get your facts right

https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/237?articleID=224185
Xavier5:

Sweet heart, so you actually just sat down and disagreed with all the categories DC dominated while supporting the ones they are Tie or Marvel dominated. Now scrutinize and judge yourself.

In the Animation aspect, I disagree with you that things are bad for both DC and Marvel maybe you meant for Marvel. Check out DC animation records last year and everyone other year, you will find out that they did well in their Direct to Home video sales, they made huge profit there unlike Marvel. That isn't a sign of bad times to me.
Get this straight, whether good or bad times, you can't compare Marvel to DC in terms of animation. DC is dominating in that aspect.

In the aspect of the Comics, whether it doesn't hold much weight or not. whether some people don't buy comics but rather free download it from the internet, one thing is sure, Some people still buy comics and the comic category is a category. So you can't rule that out and guess what baby, from the look of things DC is dominating in this category.

In the aspect of Oscar award. Remember this category is about Oscar awards not razzzies and even if we are to include razzies, it still an award although a negative one. So both positive award (Oscar Awards which is DC 5 vs 2 Marvel) and negative award (Razzies which is DC 10 vs 3 Marvel) DC is dominating.
NOTE: Award is award whether positive or negative. All na award and in awards (both positive and negative alike) DC is winning with DC 15 vs 5 Marvel.

So according to data, categorically, DC and Marvel are Tie. That's the fact. There is no need for unnecessary arguments Sweetie Pie.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xavier5:

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.
Go back and read my posts. I thought u were anti-bias. Smh. The fact that you even responded when I CLEARLY told you to wait just shows that you're intolerant towards Marvel. Facts will be facts. Go back and read my modified post and give reasonable rebuttals. Till then, stop being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xavier5:

I'm just being sincere. Think whatever you want

Xavier5:

The reason I can't accept DC "dominating" here, is because of Into The Spider-Verse and Big Hero 6. Can you show me any theatrical DC animation on par with these two in terms of critical acclaim? If anything, its more of a tie. Both have shitty animated series post 2015.

Xavier5:

MJBOLT appears to have debunked this. I think you should mention him and see what he said

Xavier5:

If we added Razzies as a category, It'd be minus 1 for DC, hence why I said they cancel out. Do you know what Razzies awards is? Just asking

Xavier5:
So according to data, categorically, DC and Marvel are Tie.
In your opinion. In the eyes of the general public, Marvel trashes DC. I don't understand your logic of Movies = Comics
Not to mention, we're considering their current status. They're both doing fine. Marvel's just doing better.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2019
@Xavier5, you really have time... You are busy arguing with someone who told you that "Spider-Man alone makes more than Batman, Superman and The Avengers combined every year." even when Google, Wikipedia are free!!!

I will advice you to stop wasting your time bro!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
undecided

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/superhero-earns-13-billion-a-748281
philfearon:
@Xavier5, you really have time... You are busy arguing with someone who told you that "Spider-Man alone makes more than Batman, Superman and The Avengers combined every year." even when Google, Wikipedia are free!!!

I will advice you to stop wasting your time bro!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Xavier5:

So the summary is this

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'M_DCian.
TV series: tie? And you are objective
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
DC is not dominating in comic book sales,get your facts right

https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/237?articleID=224185
they have started again with their useless estimations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.