Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664021 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
look at this moronic animal grin,when you ignored the link from 2014 i uploaded the all time link to prove spidey is still top dog in the merch department.the debate was about merch sales not comic book sales.you are so foolish you should be used as a case study at Harvard and quarantined from the rest of the world,imagine the idiot calling a link from hollywood reporter lies.

Ewu, did you see Batman's Merchandise sale in the Wikipedia link you posted?
Moreover, you posted a useless link with nothing and want me to believe it, because everyone else is as retàrded like you with no brain ?
Please take your L in peace and go!!!

You have been arguing off point, and i have indulged you for long hoping that at least, your stupidity will depart from you, but it's obvious you reek of foolishness and are a schizophrenic irrelevant twàt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2019
you are more useless than white crayon,just when you think this fool will slow down on his foolishness,did i not upload a link showing batman merch sales in 2014 even someone else uploaded multiple links but you ignored it now who is brainless.quit trying hard,you are a dullard who cannot read and comprehend simple things.if anybody should leave,it's the guy who has been handed massive Ls

philfearon:

Ewu, did you see Batman's Merchandise sale in the Wikipedia link you posted?
Moreover, you posted a useless link with nothing and want me to believe it, because everyone else is as retàrded like you with no brain ?
Please take your L in peace and go!!!

You have been arguing off point, and i have indulged you for long hoping that at least, your stupidity will depart from you, but it's obvious you reek of foolishness and are a schizophrenic irrelevant twàt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are more useless than white crayon,just when you think this fool will slow down on his foolishness,did i not upload a link showing batman merch sales in 2014 even someone else uploaded multiple links but you ignored it now who is brainless.quit trying hard,you are a dullard who cannot read and comprehend simple things.if anybody should leave,it's the guy who has been handed massive Ls

This is the first time i am seeing a dementia reeking schizophrenic apology of a condôm mistake masquerading as a moniker on Nairaland. If only your father pulled or at least used a condom, this amnesiac psychoscerolosis of a fan wouldn't have been here to let the world know how and what a môronic daft he is...
See mumu i advised to read from the beginning and see what i have been talking about, he is busy running from post displaying his imbecilic inclinations all because he thinks he wants to prove some stipid point even when the argument has ended a long time ago.
Damn boy, your stüpidity is really ridiculous, go get a life and quit running around Nairaland!!!

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mickeyrova(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

And i posted links from multiple articles burtressing my point. But you've chosen to ignore them because of your DC bias. I don't understand ur argument now. Do you have any article rebutting mine? If not, stop dragging this issue
What does "every year" as used by you mean?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mickeyrova(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2019
I think that's his major issue from all he has been saying. Maybe you should buttress it more so that they stop desecrating the thread already.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
This thread used to be fun and interesting back in the day when users were more concerned with exciting news and having rational discussions back in the day, but now it has become a den of trolls who refuse logic and are so biased towards their precious comic book company, they can never give the opposing team credit for anything. The sad thing is that Disney and Warner Bros are busy making their money and mapping out ways to improve their cinematic universe, completely oblivious of the excessive fanboyism and keyboard warfare going on in this thread.
Philfearon, why are you even here if not to troll? The name of the forum says Marvel Cinematic Universe. . Don't you have your own DC forum to discuss in? What started out as a friendly rivalry has become a do or die affair here. Look at Vic2Ree calling someone an illegitimate child because of Marvel bragging rights. Smh
I'm sorry if I'm sounding too dull and too serious for this thread but I'm just trying to be honest. This thread back in 2016 was way more interesting and far less toxic IMO. Let's tone down the insults and lets try to be less biased. Philfearon, you have no excuse here. Everybody has demonstrated that Spider-Man's dominance in merchandise sales is a fact. I don't know why you're still fighting about it when you've said NOTHING to debunk it.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
that L was so brutal that you switch to parents insults.boy,we all know you are so foolish there's no need proving it with your mouth.not your fault,if your reta.rded brain dead parents had not dumped you in dustbin after your miserable birth the world would have one less slowpoke to worry about.two wrongs dont make a right,you should learn from your wretched parents.the lack of parental care really affected your reasoning that you think merch sales is comic book sales,i pity the slowpoke.s offsprings that will come after you

hold this L

philfearon:

This is the first time i am seeing a dementia reeking schizophrenic apology of a condôm mistake masquerading as a moniker on Nairaland. If only your father pulled or at least used a condom, this amnesiac psychoscerolosis of a fan wouldn't have been here to let the world know how and what a môronic daft he is...
See mumu i advised to read from the beginning and see what i have been talking about, he is busy running from post displaying his imbecilic inclinations all because he thinks he wants to prove some stipid point even when the argument has ended a long time ago.
Damn boy, your stüpidity is really ridiculous, go get a life and quit running around Nairaland!!!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
that L was so brutal that you switch to parents insults.boy,we all know you are so foolish there's no need proving it with your mouth.not your fault,if your reta.rded brain dead parents had not dumped you in dustbin after your miserable birth the world would have one less slowpoke to worry about.two wrongs dont make a right,you should learn from your wretched parents.the lack of parental care really affected your reasoning that you think merch sales is comic book sales,i pity the slowpoke.s offsprings that will come after you

hold this L

MJBOLT, read my post please.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
your post stop anything,that fool will look twice before dishing out insults.

XxSabrinaxX:

MJBOLT, read my post please.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Revenue: Marvel merch is far bigger than DC's worldwide. Spider-Man alone makes more than Batman, Superman and The Avengers combined every year.
@bolded is what started this argument.
Now, Can you care to explain it? It's now looking like you don't even know what you wrote despite my several references to it!!!
Please explain yourself... So that this will end...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

@bolded is what started this argument.
Now, Can you care to explain it? It's now looking like you don't even know what you wrote despite my several references to it!!!
Please explain yourself... So that this will end...
Please Philfearon check out those links I showed and I mentioned to you SEVERAL TIMES. With your objective mind, tell me what they got wrong there. They calculated the licensing revenue for each superhero property TWICE. Once in 2013, and then in 2016. Both times, Spidey came out on top by a huge margin undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olodo said i will look twice before dishing out insults... Someone that has been murdered and relegated to the abyss of pissshithole, whose brain has been brutally damaged but he still thinks he has a point to prove to his village people!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
just like his father,he's a coward.
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory,your IQ is so low that a turkey is an albert einstein when compared to you.which of your parents did you inherit this level of dumbness from,your legend prostitue of a mum or your drunkard rapist of a dad undecided

philfearon:
Olodo said i will look twice before dishing out insults... Someone that has been murdered and relegated to the abyss of pissshithole, whose brain has been brutally damaged but he still thinks he has a point to prove to his village people!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guys common let's tone it down a little
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
This thread used to be fun and interesting back in the day when users were more concerned with exciting news and having rational discussions back in the day, but now it has become a den of trolls who refuse logic and are so biased towards their precious comic book company, they can never give the opposing team credit for anything. The sad thing is that Disney and Warner Bros are busy making their money and mapping out ways to improve their cinematic universe, completely oblivious of the excessive fanboyism and keyboard warfare going on in this thread.
Philfearon, why are you even here if not to troll? The name of the forum says Marvel Cinematic Universe. . Don't you have your own DC forum to discuss in? What started out as a friendly rivalry has become a do or die affair here. Look at Vic2Ree calling someone an illegitimate child because of Marvel bragging rights. Smh
I'm sorry if I'm sounding too dull and too serious for this thread but I'm just trying to be honest. This thread back in 2016 was way more interesting and far less toxic IMO. Let's tone down the insults and lets try to be less biased. Philfearon, you have no excuse here. Everybody has demonstrated that Spider-Man's dominance in merchandise sales is a fact. I don't know why you're still fighting about it when you've said NOTHING to debunk it.
Notice that you only called out Philfearon and not Mjbolt, part of the reason I said you are for Marvel. It might be an inconsequential excuse, but more often than not you have supported Marvel fans, heros and arguments. Talking about sanity on the thread, remember not too long ago we both were in Mjbolt and Philfearon's shoes. At the end of the day we all go back to our lives. Don't take fanboy stuff too serious.

Also, I know D.C and Marvel keeps making their money and don't give two flying fuccks about us, but as human beings it's ingrained in our DNA to support something regardless of whether what we support knowa if we exist or not.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Please Philfearon check out those links I showed and I mentioned to you SEVERAL TIMES. With your objective mind, tell me what they got wrong there. They calculated the licensing revenue for each superhero property TWICE. Once in 2013, and then in 2016. Both times, Spidey came out on top by a huge margin undecided
You said when combined every year...
Every year means since all the superheroes started making sales on their merchandise, which you guys expanded to also include franchise. But when that riffraff posted the all time sales, SpiderMan only topped Batman with $2B... And I have been telling you since that how is it then possible that Spiderman tops when Batman and Superman combined tops it by a far margin... Is that too hard to understand?

Your post categorically stated every year... But your proof of every year is just 2yrs... How does this make sense to you?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Notice that you only called out Philfearon and not Mjbolt, part of the reason I said you are for Marvel. It might be an inconsequential excuse, but more often than not you have supported Marvel fans, heros and arguments. Talking about sanity on the thread, remember not too long ago we both were in Mjbolt and Philfearon's shoes. At the end of the day we all go back to our lives. Don't take fanboy stuff too serious.

Also, I know D.C and Marvel keeps making their money and don't give two flying fuccks about us, but as human beings it's ingrained in our DNA to support something regardless of whether what we support knowa if we exist or not.
And i also called out Vic2Ree from the Marvel camp. Your point?
If me supporting Marvel based on actual facts and history is wrong, then I shouldn't even be here. Tell me with a straight face right now that DC is currently more popular with the general audience than Marvel. Go on. Tell me.
I defend both sides when the situation arises for it. Just because I'm arguing for Marvel today doesn't make me a Marvelite. Like I said previous posts ago. The only heroes I genuinely care about are Spidey and the Flash. And guess what? I prefer the Justice League as a team to the Avengers. I'm faaaaaaaaaar from a Marvel fangirl.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Only issue I have with is that you claim to be neutral. Your actions says otherwise. Just saying not like you care though. As for me I enjoy this fanboy stuff especially in my spare time. wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

You said when combined every year...
Every year means since all the superheroes started making sales on their merchandise, which you guys expanded to also include franchise. But when that riffraff posted the all time sales, SpiderMan only topped Batman with $2B... And I have been telling you since that how is it then possible that Spiderman tops when Batman and Superman combined tops it by a far margin... Is that too hard to understand?

Your post categorically stated every year... But your proof of every year is just 2yrs... How does this make sense to you?
I never brought up franchise when talking about Spider-Man. MJBOLT brought that one up. I was speaking solely of merchandise. In the total revenue, Spider-Man still dominates but not as much as merchandise. Merchandise is a landslide for Spider-Man. Have you seen those links yet?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Only issue I have with is that you claim to be neutral. Your actions says otherwise. Just saying not like you care though. As for me I enjoy this fanboy stuff especially in my spare time. wink
I think you just want me to deny the FACT that Spider-Man is more relevant that any other superhero in licensing revenues right? It seems very likely. I've seen all your posts and you've never admitted when Marvel gets a W.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

And i also called out Vic2Ree from the Marvel camp. Your point?
If me supporting Marvel based on actual facts and history is wrong, then I shouldn't even be here. Tell me with a straight face right now that DC is currently more popular with the general audience than Marvel. Go on. Tell me.
I defend both sides when the situation arises for it. Just because I'm arguing for Marvel today doesn't make me a Marvelite. Like I said previous posts ago. The only heroes I genuinely care about are Spidey and the Flash. And guess what? I prefer the Justice League as a team to the Avengers. I'm faaaaaaaaaar from a Marvel fangirl.
Okay if you say so, but Vic2Ree doesn't count. Dude is only good at recounting how his gay folks molested him. As usual I expect him to come at with some more.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I never brought up franchise when talking about Spider-Man. MJBOLT brought that one up. I was speaking solely of merchandise. In the total revenue, Spider-Man still dominates but not as much as merchandise. Merchandise is a landslide for Spider-Man. Have you seen those links yet?
I have seen the links... All of them were copied from the first one, Hollywoodreporters...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

I have seen the links... All of them were copied from the first one, Hollywoodreporters...
So you're saying it's not true.....
Methinks you're grasping at straws here
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I think you just want me to deny the FACT that Spider-Man is more relevant that any other superhero in licensing revenues right? It seems very likely. I've seen all your posts and you've never admitted when Marvel gets a W.
Nope I just want you to unleash that fan girl in you. Stop holding it back. Give it space to roam about. As for Spiderman, can't deny he is like the biggest hero in marvel. As for the licensing stuff, don't know much about that.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Nope I just want you to unleash that fan girl in you. Stop holding it back. Give it space to roam about. As for Spiderman, can't deny he is like the biggest hero in marvel. As for the licensing stuff, don't know much about that.
I am a Spider-Man and Flash fangirl. Which camp do I fall into? cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
while you are showing your infinite stupidity dont forget in a few months time you will writing WAEC for the 15th time,if you manage to pass the exam.kindly locate the prostitute who gave birth to you and ask for the whereabout of your wretched father,who's in prison for his rape crimes.when he sees you,he will curse the day he raped your mum.miserable failed abortion

You are just a living proof that man can live with no brain. Damn boy, how did you get here in the first place, did someone leave your cage open? I thought animals like you spend their days swinging from tree to tree, displaying your God-given baboon nature?
The last time i saw a something like you, i had to pay a gate fee.
Now run along you ugly looking Muppet of an urchin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

So you're saying it's not true.....
Methinks you're grasping at straws here
Yes!!! Spiderman may be at the top, but definitely not that much gap!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I am a Spider-Man and Flash fangirl. Which camp do I fall into? cool
I will say Marvel because you choose a marvel character first. Just accept it!
Pleaseeee... You are a fan girl. cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

Yes!!! Spiderman may be at the top, but definitely not that much gap!!!
Ok
I'm just glad other people can see those links and judge for themselves.
Believe what you want to believe. Doesn't make it a fact
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Philfearon and Mjbolt...can y'all kiss and make up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.