Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (670249 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is obvious you are a childish but psychopathic stalker. cheesy

I have schooled you twice now and you have to look for another straw to argue on while deviating from the main discussion.

Also, I expected you to have copied shittaakeem. What happened? Or he ain't clever enough for you on this argument? cheesy

Just because I'm not always online doesn't mean I can't school you in comics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Xavier5:

That's the problem with Marvel Fans, Movies Movies Movies. To them, Marvel dominating in Movies means they are dominating in all round, that's just irrationality.

Get my point straight. If you wanna compare the dominance between DC and Marvel, Compare them on various categories and not just movies alone. The one with the highest dominance in various categories is the dominant one.
That's how you decide the dominance between Marvel and DC.

So using only the movie category as a yard stick to determine Marvel dominance over DC thus overruling other categories is just, sorry to say this, PLAIN STUPID.

Yes, the Movie category hold a lot of weight, but that is still not enough reasons to use it as a yardstick to determine the dominance of Marvel over DC. Why? because it's a category among other categories.
So If you want to compare the dominance between DC and Marvel, Compare them on various categories and not just movies alone. The one with the highest dominance in various categories is the dominant one.

From the look of things and the data given both DC and Marvel are a Tie for now. That's a Fact, you can choose to whine, troll, rant, banter or tantrum about it as you guys do on this thread, that's your biz. This will be the last time I will reply you concerning this particular issue.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.

The last time I checked
Comic book sales -marvel
TV series - marvel
Animation -marvel
Movies - No need we already know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

MJBOLT, come on now. I was about to waste him grin grin grin
And yet you claim not to be on any side. I put it to you that you are a fangirl. See how you were about to leave your stable to counter Xavier's comment. undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2019
i dont think he would have survived it grin
XxSabrinaxX:
MJBOLT, come on now. I was about to waste him grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
And yet you claim not to be on any side. I put it to you that you are a fangirl. See how you were about to leave your stable to counter Xavier's comment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
undecided

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/superhero-earns-13-billion-a-748281
Why don't you post something recent? Using a 2014 article as evidence. Hope you know a lot can change in 5 years. Granted you'll are leading in the movies, how about t.v shows and animations? Huh?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Shittaakeem post=75154804][/quote]Surprise me, say something sensible. undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Shittaakeem post=75154804][/quote]
Surprise me. Say something sensible. undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2019
and whats stopping you from uploading a more recent study to counter the one i uploaded,TV shows and Animations are not even up for debate.it's too early to dish out Ls

Raalsalghul:
Why don't you post something recent? Using a 2014 article as evidence. Hope you know a lot can change in 5 years. Granted you'll are leading in the movies, how about t.v shows and animations? Huh?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Surprise me, say something sensible. undecided
even though he says something sensible can DC fans brains detect it?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Surprise me. Say something sensible. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
and whats stopping you from uploading a more recent study to counter the one i uploaded,TV shows and Animations are not even up for debate.it's too early to dish out Ls

Chill dawg. I was going to do that. Remember, you don't have the monopoly to internet links. At least you accept the fanboyism in you unlike that xxsabrinax that claims neutral yet scuttles quickly to the tinging sound of Marvel.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Doesn't matter what side you're on. Facts are facts. And I would be a dishonest person to deny facts. Why not research the things I said before attacking me? If MJBOLT is in the wrong on any issue, i'll tell him. Stop trying so hard to force me into a camp. You don't know how these arguments work.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Doesn't matter what side you're on. Facts are facts. And I would be a dishonest person to deny facts. Why not research the things I said before attacking me?
What facts. Facts from 5 years ago You can'be serious. Did you even open the link? undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Chill dawg. I was going to do that. Remember, you don't have the monopoly to internet links. At least you accept the fanboyism in you unlike that xxsabrinax that claims neutral yet scuttles quickly to the tinging sound of Marvel.
yes she is neutral but that doesn't mean she will accept nonsense. Facts are facts marvel are the best.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
What facts. Facts from 5 years ago You can'be serious. Did you even open the link? undecided
but it's still facts.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Doesn't matter what side you're on. Facts are facts. And I would be a dishonest person to deny facts. Why not research the things I said before attacking me? If MJBOLT is in the wrong on any issue, i'll tell him. Stop trying so hard to force me into a camp. You don't know how these arguments work.
Dear stop denying your identity. You identify with Marvel, I D.C. We come online, argue, diss, insult ourselves. At the end of the day we go back to our lives. Only it's fun for me. Why do you take this shiit so serious?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man
Look under the Cultural Influence and Legacy tab. The graph there is from 2016 which is fairly recent. Unless you have any graph of yours to disprove it?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Dear stop denying your identity. You identify with Marvel, I D.C. We come online, argue, diss, insult ourselves. At the end of the day we go back to our lives. Only it's fun for me. Why do you take this shiit so serious?
Because I occassionally defend DC when the time comes to it. For example, I always argue that DC has better villains than Marvel. Anyone can fight me on it. But its true.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man
Look under the Cultural Influence and Legacy tab. The graph there is from 2016 which is fairly recent. Unless you have any graph of yours to disprove it?
One of the reasons I love marvel you can relate with there characters.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Because I occassionally defend DC when the time comes to it. For example, I always argue that DC has better villains than Marvel. Anyone can fight me on it. But its true.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
LMAO!!! You're just salty because she doesn't deepthroat DC like you.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Okay guess the onus is on you to prove me wrong while I go research on links proving Marvel isn't leading in everything.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75155497][/quote]
Am sorry but its true. DC has higher tier villains than Marvel IMO. Their villains are more well known. Batman's villains alone are so ingrained in pop culture, they've become household names in some parts. Throw in the likes of Lex Luthor, Zoom, The Rogues etc. Marvel has great villains too. But honestly i don't think any of them have the level of recognition close to the Joker.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LMAO!!! You're just salty because she doesn't deepthroat DC like you.
Hmmm. Kindly go to the sexuality section to fufill your homosexual tendencies.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2019
zoom and the rogues are not even as popular as Dr Doom,Dr octopus,magneto,galactus etc only joker and lex luthor beat marvel villains in popularity.

XxSabrinaxX:

Am sorry but its true. DC has higher tier villains than Marvel IMO. Their villains are more well known. Batman's villains alone are so ingrained in pop culture, they've become household names in some parts. Throw in the likes of Lex Luthor, Zoom, The Rogues etc. Marvel has great villains too. But honestly i don't think any of them have the level of recognition close to the Joker.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Hmmm. Kindly go to the sexuality section to fufill your homosexual tendencies.
LMAO!!!! Dude, you stick butter knives up your ass and rub your nipples with engine oil with your gay ass. STFU grin grin grin grin. Take yo L fool. Sign here....

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LMAO!!!! Dude, you stick butter knives up your ass and rub your nipples with engine oil with your gay ass. STFU grin grin grin grin. Take yo L fool. Sign here....
I was right, he's gay.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
zoom and the rogues are not even as popular as Dr Doom,Dr octopus,magneto,galactus etc only joker and lex luthor beat marvel villains in popularity.

Catwoman? Riddler? Penguin? Harley Quinn? Poison Ivy? Braniac? Doomsday? Bane?....
I think DC and Marvel have the same number of A-list villains. But Joker and Lex tip it to the DC side. Not to mention if you go online, the hero with the most mentions when it comes better villains is Batman.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I was right, he's gay.
E pain am grin grin grin grin. Your dad made a sextape with you and your grandfather. Your uncle raped your mom, that's how they gave birth to your dumbass grin grin grin. Your entire life is an L. Receive it....
[img]https://media1./images/03670ab65a597a4dd6fc7311d3cbbe83/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Vic2Ree:

E pain am grin grin grin grin. Your dad made a sextape with you and your grandfather. Your uncle raped your mom, that's how they gave birth to your dumbass grin grin grin. Your entire life is an L. Receive it....
[img]https://media1./images/03670ab65a597a4dd6fc7311d3cbbe83/tenor.gif[/img]
Dude common men this is out of line

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.