Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664751 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

Venom is an antihero not a villian
Take your L
cc MJBOLT hulk616

https://m.ign.com/lists/top-100-comic-book-villains

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2019
black panther again grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:

Take your L
cc MJBOLT hulk616

https://m.ign.com/lists/top-100-comic-book-villains

Jokes on you, the venom portrayed in the movie VENOM was an ANTIHERO that portrayed in Spiderman 3 was a villian but as of right now VENOM is seen as an ANTIHERO.
Make sure it sinks in

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

Jokes on you, the venom portrayed in the movie VENOM was an ANTIHERO that portrayed in Spiderman 3 was a villian but as of right now VENOM is seen as an ANTIHERO.
Make sure it sinks in
ode did check the link.

again

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Ignore all this fans, if they want to brag, they should at least make a movie about a villain just like D.C is doing with the joker. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Cc: Philfearon, Mjbolt, Hulk616

Lol, lets chill first.

They dared us to provide a comic movie worst than Batman and Robin, I have accepted the challenge.

So let them confirm if I should go ahead or not, especially the guy who brought the challenge.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem and iuwe both of you are right.

Venom is both antihero and villain as it is dependent on venom's host.

Meaning, marvel can make him a villain whenever they like and also an antihero.

More recently, he is acting as an antihero cos he now have the powers to kill other symbiotes with a touch
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:

ode did check the link.

again
It seems you lack comprehension.
The Venom portrayed in the movie was an ANTIHERO.

Now according to your link, poison ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Amanda Waller, Talia Al ghul, Mister mxyzplik of all people are villians. Dude you know nothing about DC comics.

cc thekingishere Raalsaghul Blackmanta, philfearon coman c DC villians ooooh.

Fyi - comic book character has undergo various alterations and has of now Venom is an ANTIHERO let it sink well this time. Many characters has gone from heroes to villians like Jason Todd (went from Robin to red hood).

Fun fact - Batman in the dark Knight was portrayed has an ANTIHERO. Even Black Adam is an antihero not a villian.
PS. Next time you quote me avoid any form of derogatory remarks
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:
It seems you lack comprehension.
The Venom portrayed in the movie was an ANTIHERO.

Now according to your link, poison ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Amanda Waller, Talia Al ghul, Mister mxyzplik of all people are villians. Dude you know nothing about DC comics.

cc thekingishere Raalsaghul Blackmanta, philfearon coman c DC villians ooooh.

Fyi - comic book character has undergo various alterations and has of now Venom is an ANTIHERO let it sink well this time. Many characters has gone from heroes to villians like Jason Todd (went from Robin to red hood).

Fun fact - Batman in the dark Knight was portrayed has an ANTIHERO. Even Black Adam is an antihero not a villian.
PS. Next time you quote me avoid any form of derogatory remarks

Yes and correct as venom in the movie is an antihero not villain
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

More recently, he is acting as an antihero cos he now have the powers to kill other symbiotes with a touch
Venom was portrayed as a villian at inception in the comics but later became an antihero and in the movie he was an antihero. That's what I was trying to explain but my guy won't listen.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

Venom was portrayed as a villian at inception in the comics but later became an antihero and in the movie he was an antihero. That's what I was trying to explain but my guy won't listen.

Lol, you have to know that marvel fanboys are always too emotional and childish
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

No sir there is no both. The current Venom both in the comics and big screen is an ANTIHERO. He may had been a villian at one point but not now.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The two tin weak me ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

No sir there is no both. The current Venom both in the comics and big screen is an ANTIHERO. He may had been a villian at one point but not now.

Yeah, currently he is an antihero. The reason I said both of you are right is that he can still become a villain again at any time because venom's character is dependent on his host.

In years to come, marvel might still make him a villain again.

But as it stands now, venom is currently an antihero
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2019
at least marvel fanboys are not foolish like DC tards

TheKingIsHere:

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

Its you who lack comprehension Facebook expert I'm very sure you've never picked a comic before.

The link I gave u is from IGN. If u check the link you'll notice Venom is ranked with notable villians like joker magneto lex luthor.

PS: Good Answer Thekingishere

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:

Its you who lack comprehension Facebook expert I'm very sure you've never picked a comic before.

The link I gave u is from IGN. If u check the link you'll notice Venom is ranked with notable villians like joker magneto lex luthor.

don't mind all these DC fans they don't know anything about their comc book

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
at least marvel fanboys are not foolish like DC tards

Lol, why didn't you reply and give a response to my today's post that you were indirectly mentioned? Am waiting. cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, why didn't you reply and give a response to my today's post that you were indirectly mentioned? Am waiting. cheesy
DC fans always waiting like waiting for MoS 2, cyborg, flash, JL dark

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2019
see what i was talking about grin this one is confused.Vic2Dee asked DC tards to mention a marvel movie worst than batman and robin then he thinks i'm the one who said it

TheKingIsHere:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

It depends on how you look at it, in the comics he was introduced as a villain, but he has been an antihero for awhile now, sometimes its not clear which side he is really on, siding with superhero one minute and the other he is totally against them.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2019
see the post grin amnesia + foolishness is bad

Vic2Ree:
I dare any DCtard to show me any comic book movie worse than this. Use your church mind. Don't lie o

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
see what i was talking about grin this one is confused.Vic2Dee asked DC tards to mention a marvel movie worst than batman and robin then he thinks i'm the one who said it

Don't start this morning with stupid talks.

I never said you ask the question.

You were indirectly mentioned in my reply to raalsaghul.

I expected you to reply since vic2dee has bolted and hasn't said anything after I replied him.

Rather, you ignored the mention and replied a totally different post that you weren't mentioned.

I know your level of reasoning is low but I never expected it to be mixed with cowardice. grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:

Hey sir wonder woman in the current Justice league dark comics is a villain.

Like I say in the comics, characters are always rebooted, origin changed etc. Venom was a villain at the beginning of Spiderman but has of now he is an antihero.
here is a link for you too. http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.screengeek.net/2015/09/21/the-top-10-marvel-anti-heroes/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwinyPm2gJDgAhXKJlAKHblLDt8QFjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2LP04AhnJXb3HK1estXP9o

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2019
austine5n6:

It depends on how you look at it, in the comics he was introduced as a villain, but he has been an antihero for awhile now, sometimes its not clear which side he is really on, siding with superhero one minute and the other he is totally against them.
Most villians sides with heroes when they have a common enemy.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
see the post grin amnesia + foolishness is bad

Damn, why are you disgracing yourself this early morning.

So, you didn't see my direct reply to him?

Chia.

Very soon, I will be forced to explain the meaning of 'indirect' this morning cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2019
austine5n6:

That's what anti hero means. Not on the heroes or villains side.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
tell us the post you indirectly mentioned me

TheKingIsHere:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2019
so you replied vic2dee,he ran away then why bring back the topic

guys can you see the foolishness i was talking about

TheKingIsHere:

Lol, lets chill first.

They dared us to provide a comic movie worst than Batman and Robin, I have accepted the challenge.

So let them confirm if I should go ahead or not, especially the guy who brought the challenge.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
tell us the post you indirectly mentioned me

Seriously cheesy

This guy wants to act as if he didn't see the mention even as it is still on this page.

But he could see my reply with no mention of him.

Ogbeni, I am tired of schooling you and babysitting you all the time.

Look for it yourself.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:

I am glad everyone is seeing this.

How low can someone go in reasoning.

Chia.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2019
sorry,i'm blind i did not see it show me and dont shift goalpost

TheKingIsHere:

Seriously cheesy

This guy wants to act as if he didn't see the mention even as it is still on this page.

But he could see my reply with no mention of him.

Ogbeni, I am tired of schooling you and babysitting you all the time.

Look for it yourself.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:

I thought you said I didn't indirectly mention you?

So not only ignorant and foolish but a liar too.

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.