Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664879 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2019
show us the mention

TheKingIsHere:

Seriously cheesy

This guy wants to act as if he didn't see the mention even as it is still on this page.

But he could see my reply with no mention of him.

Ogbeni, I am tired of schooling you and babysitting you all the time.

Look for it yourself.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2019
quit acting like b!tch and show me the post you claimed you indirectly mentioned me on Page 150

at the bolded,can you show where i said that

TheKingIsHere:

I thought you said I didn't indirectly mention you?

So not only ignorant and foolish but a liar too.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
don't mind all these DC fans they don't know anything about their comc book
We are arguing about Venom been a villain or antihero. Maybe you should read up http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.screengeek.net/2015/09/21/the-top-10-marvel-anti-heroes/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwinyPm2gJDgAhXKJlAKHblLDt8QFjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2LP04AhnJXb3HK1estXP9o
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2019
we know for a fact that vic2dee is the one who issued the challenge and according to the foolishere,he already replied vic2dee and he bolted.so why is he waiting for confirmation from vic2dee undecided
TheKingIsHere:

Don't start this morning with stupid talks.

I never said you ask the question.

You were indirectly mentioned in my reply to raalsaghul.

I expected you to reply since vic2dee has bolted and hasn't said anything after I replied him.

Rather, you ignored the mention and replied a totally different post that you weren't mentioned.

I know your level of reasoning is low but I never expected it to be mixed with cowardice. grin
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, lets chill first.

They dared us to provide a comic movie worst than Batman and Robin, I have accepted the challenge.

So let them confirm if I should go ahead or not, especially the guy who brought the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

We are arguing about Venom been a villain or antihero. Maybe you should read up http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.screengeek.net/2015/09/21/the-top-10-marvel-anti-heroes/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwinyPm2gJDgAhXKJlAKHblLDt8QFjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2LP04AhnJXb3HK1estXP9o
Leave all these Marveltards. Imagine that mjbolt and shitakeem taking credit for all the good films produced by sony and fox but decided to sift out the bad ones.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

Stop wasting time
These bums don't even know their characters. cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2019
it took you at least 6 hours to type this,that L must have been brutal

Raalsalghul:
Leave all these Marveltards. Imagine that mjbolt and shitakeem taking credit for all the good films produced by sony and fox but decided to sift out the bad ones.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
it took you at least 6 hours to type this,that L must have been brutal

When is Marvel studios going to put out a solo villain movie huh. Chill out bum. grin grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2019
when will DC release,MoS 2,flash ,JL2 movies

Raalsalghul:
When is Marvel studios going to put out a solo villain movie huh. Chill out bum. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:

Quick question is venom a marvel movie or not ?
ps Answer my first question

Venom is a Sony movie with Marvel logo on it.

Marvel Studios have nothing to do with it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
BlackManta:

God bless your generation. Same answer I gave to them. Imagine Mjbolt claiming Logan and The wolverine as Marvel films but decides to leave out daredevil and wolverine (2009) the bad ones. So many confused entities here led by Mjbolt with Hulk616 as his lackey. Shitakeem has always been a d.c fan, dude's just having identity crisis. He will come around. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
i love this logic.
The first live action batman movie is from fox using DC characters grin

cc Shittaakeem,Hulk616

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman(1966_film)
Raalsalghul:
God bless your generation. Same answer I gave to them. Imagine Mjbolt claiming Logan and The wolverine as Marvel films but decides to leave out daredevil and wolverine (2009) the bad ones. So many confused entities here led by Mjbolt with Hulk616 as his lackey. Shitakeem has always been a d.c fan, dude's just having identity crisis. He will come around. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
BlackManta:

Read My question again and answer
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
superman was not even produced by DC,at least marvel had a hand in venom production through marvel entertainment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman/(1978_film)

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
i love this logic.
The first live action batman movie is from fox using DC characters grin

cc Shittaakeem,Hulk616

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman(1966_film)

pls include the dark knight

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_(film)

LOL
This is hilarious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
shocked so DC did not have a hand in the production of Dark Knight,now i know why the film is different and better than the DCEU

Shittaakeem:

pls include the dark knight

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_(film)

LOL
This is hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
when will DC release,MoS 2,flash ,JL2 movies

best reply man.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:
cheesy cheesy na deir work ooooh
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
quit acting like b!tch and show me the post you claimed you indirectly mentioned me on Page 150

at the bolded,can you show where i said that

This guy is daft, wahali cheesy

So, after replying my post were you were indirectly mentioned, you still want to play blind dumb bat.

Despite seeing the post in your NL mentions, you want to play dumb?

Please, this your idiocy needs to stop, you are bringing yourself too low.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2019
the guy don japaa grin
hulk616:
best reply man.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

just for once please look at our facts. If don't want us to include X-Men , venom and spiderman then remove dark Knight, Superman etc.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
we know for a fact that vic2dee is the one who issued the challenge and according to the foolishere,he already replied vic2dee and he bolted.so why is he waiting for confirmation from vic2dee undecided

As vic2dee has bolted, you decided to ignore the post despite being indirectly mentioned, but went ahead to reply my other post that you were not even tagged. cheesy

This guy is a foolish,ignorant, lying, coward.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2019
so after vic2dee issued the challenge, you replied him and he bolted,why were you waiting for his confirmation undecided you're so stupid that a box jellyfish has more brain cells than you,more useless than the P in psychology.

the world has never seen retard.end mo.Ron like you,so dumb that Oxford dictionary will use your picture to illustrate the word

TheKingIsHere:

This guy is daft, wahali cheesy

So, after replying my post were you were indirectly mentioned, you still want to play blind dumb bat.

Despite seeing the post in your mentions, you want to play dumb?

Please, this your idiocy needs to stop, you are bringing yourself too low.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
so after vic2dee issued the challenge, you replied him and he bolted,why were you waiting for his confirmation undecided you're so stupid that a box jellyfish has more brain cells than you,more useless than the P in psychology.

the world has never seen retard.end mo.Ron like you,so dumb that Oxford dictionary will use your picture to illustrate the word

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2019
After vic2dee bolted, that spineless failed abortion,came back into this thread to wait for his confirmation

If he had use that time,reading some books his IQ would have gone up a little

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
iuwe:

Logan
Marvel Entertainment

The dark knight franchise
error

wait no DC

So DC didn't produce the dark knight franchise

shocked wow I'm shocked

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:

Stop trying to absolve yourself from your lies, foolishness and ignorance.

Pic1: Me seeing and quoting vic2dee and accepting his challenge

Pic2: This is were you were indirectly mentioned from Raalsalghul's post as it will definitely show in your NL mentions but you cowardly ignored it. cheesy Rather, you went ahead to reply my post that you werent mentioned in.

Pic3: This is you in your lies and deceit claiming that I thought you were the one that said it, despite pic1 showing otherwise

Pic4: This is you again, trying to be ignorant and foolish as usual, despite seeing the indirect mention on your NL mentions. (abi you want me to explain what indirect mention is? cheesy)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
so after vic2dee bolted,why were you waiting for his confirmation.are you so desperate for attention that you only crave for it through stupid and foolish ways,you have been exposed multiple times as a clueless facebook expert.save everyone the stress and display your mor.on!c stupidity somewhere else.filling a basket with water is more productive than you will ever be

TheKingIsHere:

Stop trying to absolve yourself from your lies, foolishness and ignorance.

Pic1: Me seeing and quoting vic2dee and accepting his challenge

Pic2: This is were you were indirectly mentioned from Raalsalghul's post as it will definitely show in your NL mentions but you cowardly ignored it. cheesy Rather, you went ahead to reply my post that you werent mentioned in.

Pic3: This is you in your lies and deceit claiming that I thought you were the one that said it, despite pic1 showing otherwise

Pic4: This is you again, trying to be ignorant and foolish as usual, despite seeing the indirect mention on your NL mentions. (abi you want me to explain what indirect mention is? cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
brainless DC tard,the fool probably hasnt eaten since yesterday.no wonder he woke this morning,entered a marvel thread to showcase his infinite stupidity,hunger must be affecting his sense of reasoning.

Tomorrow morning,he will still walk into this thread to remind us of his infinite stupidity grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.