Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (670345 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I will say Marvel because you choose a marvel character first. Just accept it!
Pleaseeee... You are a fan girl. cry
Sir, that one is ur headache grin grin grin.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Ok
I'm just glad other people can see those links and judge for themselves.
Believe what you want to believe. Doesn't make it a fact
I'm a huge Spiderman fan, and i follow Spiderman as much as i follow DC Comics... But, that article is unbelievable... Haba!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

I'm a huge Spiderman fan, and i follow Spiderman as much as i follow DC Comics... But, that article is unbelievable... Haba!!!
Its ok, now. Just drop it grin
Edit: If I may ask, why is it unbelievable for you. Be honest
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
maybe you should ask your father how many times he raped your mum,his d*ck must have done a number to your head.your stupidity is massively bigger than the universe.its so bad that your some of your brain cells are crippled,that nothing reasonable can come out from you.you are so ugly if you look in the mirror your reflection runs away

philfearon:

You are just a living proof that man can live with no brain. Damn boy, how did you get here in the first place, did someone leave your cage open? I thought animals like you spend their days swinging from tree to tree, displaying your God-given baboon nature?
The last time i saw a something like you, i had to pay a gate fee.
Now run along you ugly looking Muppet of an urchin!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
You guys are taking this fan war too far ooo... See them insulting their parents over companys that are making their money and don't even give a fvck about you guys. You people should watch what you say, this is one of the reasons I don't like posting, I have been following the MCU/DCEU naira land forum for years now you guys just take the fanboyism too far and start reigning insults on each other. Anyway I hope you guys refrain from this nutty behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Philfearon and Mjbolt...can y'all kiss and make up.
I just wanted to teach that idïot some lessons in insults and dissing... Apparently, he thinks everyone else is as myopic and dimwitted mentally as he is.
After dealing with him today, next time if he sees a conversation going on, he will learn to converse in a civil manner!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
austine5n6:
You guys are taking this fan war too far ooo... See them insulting their parents over companys that are making their money and don't even give a fvck about you guys. You people should watch what you say, this is one of the reasons I don't like posting, I have been following the MCU/DCEU naira land forum for years now you guys just take the fanboyism too far and start reigning insults on each other. Anyway I hope you guys refrain from this nutty behaviour.
THANK YOU!!! They're so butthurt about this thing, its actually unbelievable grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
i would rather kiss a toilet,his foolishness is extremely contagious

Raalsalghul:
Philfearon and Mjbolt...can y'all kiss and make up.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Its ok, now. Just drop it grin
Edit: If I may ask, why is it unbelievable for you. Be honest
- There was no analysis or anything tangible to support the supposition they posited.
- No other major believable news agency covered it.
- Just an estimation/approximation.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
maybe you should ask your father how many times he raped your mum,his d*ck must have done a number to your head.your stupidity is massively bigger than the universe.its so bad that your some of your brain cells are crippled,that nothing reasonable can come out from you.you are so ugly if you look in the mirror your reflection runs away

Damn boy, every idîot in this planet must have gotten their blueprint from you!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
so he's yet to counter the fact that spiderman has more merch sales,i've never seen anybody so devoted to foolishness like this.this kind of foolishness can win multiple olympic gold medals

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

[s]- There was no analysis or anything tangible to support the supposition they posited.
- No other major believable news agency covered it.
- Just an estimation/approximation.[/s]
Straw grasping here.
https://www.thelicensingletter.com/
This was the website that carried out the analysis. Batman overtook Spider-Man in the US/Canada in 2015. But worldwide, Spider-Man still takes a huge chunk of the cake

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
i got mine from the master himself -You.is that awful smell from your mouth or did you just walk pass a pit latrine,damn the people around you go through a lot

philfearon:

Damn boy, every idîot in this planet must have gotten their blueprint from you!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Straw grasping here.
https://www.thelicensingletter.com/
This was the website that carried out the analysis. Batman overtook Spider-Man in the US/Canada in 2015. But worldwide, Spider-Man still takes a huge chunk of the cake
Lol...
Please!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
dont worry,when i'm done half your dead brain cells will come alive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

Lol...
Please!!!
You clearly don't want to know. Did you even search for the data in the website?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
i got mine from the master himself -You.is that awful smell from your mouth or did you just walk pass a pit latrine,damn the people around you go through a lot

Möron, i know you are a vermin, but please stick to your petty piggy mud slinging class e.g hulk something something... You are like pre-ejac, you didnt even last for a second before spilling out like a brainless zombie and squealing like Loki when the purple dude strangled him!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

You clearly don't want to know. Did you even search for the data in the website?
I don't have time for their registration ish!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
This place is too hot for DC fans.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
quit whining like spoilt little brat,do you not get enough attention from the people around or you have self esteem issues.i love your devotion to foolishness.

Why dont you go jerk off to a picture of your own stupidity,at least you are good at it

philfearon:

Möron, i know you are a vermin, but please stick to your petty piggy mud slinging class e.g hulk something something... You are like pre-ejac, you didnt even last for a second before spilling out like a brainless zombie and squealing like Loki when the purple dude strangled him!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

I don't have time for their registration ish!!!
Your loss. They carried out the analysis there. You can even see the table. The Batman and Superman brands have grown since but Spider-Man once walloped both of them with the Avengers thrown in. Denying this all day won't change anything.
Btw. I see MJBOLT has already posted the picture from the first link, so that's a little helpful

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

But i have confirmed from Wikipedia, now i can believe it!!!

P:S- up until 2012, Batman was topping!!! So, you are still wrong!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
The insults are getting too much for DC fans. Please let's reduce it I don't want someone shouting Martha

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

that's good. You can see the truth now
Marvel > DC

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

P:S- up until 2012, Batman was topping!!! So, you are still wrong!!!
So why is he not topping again?
Smh. Stop trying too hard. I know now. You just dont want to accept the truth.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Batman Merchandise sales from 2013:
- $494 million in 2013.
- $578 million in 2014.
- $982 million in 2015.
- $1.1 billion in 2016.
- $1.024 billion in 2017.

Spiderman Merchandise sales from 2013:
- $1.333 billion in 2013
- $1.453 billion in 2014.
- $1.512 billion in 2015.
- $1.551 billion in 2016.
- $1.402 billion in 2017.

Superman Merchandise sales from 2014:
- $305 million in 2014,
- $725 million in 2015
- $812 million in 2016.
- $722 million in 2017

So, are you seeing why your statement is a lie, and why i had to oppose it?
XxSabrinaxX:

Your loss. They carried out the analysis there. You can even see the table. The Batman and Superman brands have grown since but Spider-Man once walloped both of them with the Avengers thrown in. Denying this all day won't change anything.
Btw. I see MJBOLT has already posted the picture from the first link, so that's a little helpful
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enough lesson for a day!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

So why is he not topping again?
Smh. Stop trying too hard. I know now. You just dont want to accept the truth.
I hope you can clear your doubt now!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:
Batman Merchandise sales from 2013:
- $494 million in 2013.
- $578 million in 2014.
- $982 million in 2015.
- $1.1 billion in 2016.
- $1.024 billion in 2017.

Spiderman Merchandise sales from 2013:
- $1.333 billion in 2013
- $1.453 billion in 2014.
- $1.512 billion in 2015.
- $1.551 billion in 2016.
- $1.402 billion in 2017.

Superman Merchandise sales from 2014:
- $305 million in 2014,
- $725 million in 2015
- $812 million in 2016.
- $722 million in 2017

So, are you seeing why your statement is a lie, and why i had to oppose it?
LMAO!!! What part of "the Batman and Superman brands have grown since" don't you understand? I like how desperate you are to disprove Spider-Man's dominance at the top. grin grin grin
Question: Who has the highest revenue in merchandise? Answer
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMAO!!! What part of "the Batman and Superman brands have grown since" don't you understand? I like how desperate you are to disprove Spider-Man's dominance at the top. grin grin grin
Question: Who has the highest revenue in merchandise? Answer
Na wa o...
Were you not the person that posted this below :
XxSabrinaxX:

Revenue: Marvel merch is far bigger than DC's worldwide. Spider-Man alone makes more than Batman, Superman and The Avengers combined every year.
Haven't you seen that you lied, or let me put it mildly, misrepresented facts?
From what you quoted above, is your statement correct?
You are the one now being obstinate unnecessarily Haba!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:

Na wa o...
Were you not the person that posted this below :

Haven't you seen that you lied, or let me put it mildly, misrepresented facts?
From what you quoted above, is your statement correct?
You are the one now being obstinate unnecessarily Haba!!!
Fair enough. I shouldn't have added "every year". However, can you name any superhero that has dominated licensing revenue receipts the way Spider-Man did in 2013? Not to mention Spider-Man's still on top for individual heroes, and the Avengers are above all of them right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.