Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666866 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
BlackManta:
Fresh spoilers for those that wanna skip Captain Marvel cheesy

The plot leak also explains how her movie connects to Endgame so you don't have to watch Captain Marvel before watching Endgame, you can skip it and save your money for Endgame.

You can thank me later... grin
So how will dis spoiler stop me 4rm watching d movie? Dnt u knw dat there is a big diff btw reading n watching? Have u ever heard any body say "reading is bliving"?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2019
JJOF:

So how will dis spoiler stop me 4rm watching d movie? Dnt u knw dat there is a big diff btw reading n watching? Have u ever heard any body say "reading is bliving"?

It's legit.
Don't you know that some people have already seen the movie.
Where did you think the plot leak came from.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
BlackManta:

It's legit.
Don't you know that some people have already seen the movie.
Where did you think the plot leak came from.
I'm not saying it's not legit, I'm only opining dat it won't stop pple 4rm wanting 2 watch it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
You guys should take that leaked plot with a massive grain of salt because it's from 4chan, when the infinity war plot leaked they said red skull would be in it and thanos would sacrifice gamora but they also said loki becomes thanos' adviser. Nobody can leaked the full plot, people who have seen the movie signed NDAs and won't risk a law suit from Disney just to please fan boys

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
BlackManta:
Fresh spoilers for those that wanna skip Captain Marvel cheesy

The plot leak also explains how her movie connects to Endgame so you don't have to watch Captain Marvel before watching Endgame, you can skip it and save your money for Endgame.

You can thank me later... grin
I'm taking this with a handful of salt if its from 4chan. When have 4chan ever been right lol? grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
i hope when i post shazam spoilers film plot,nobody will complain

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope when i post shazam spoilers film plot,nobody will complain
Nobody cares about DC enough to leak their plot

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Breegz14:

Savagery at its finest

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Breegz14:

No one cares about DC enough to increase their ticket sales so much that a guy that talks to fish is now in the top 20 highest grossing movies of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
BlackManta:

No one cares about DC enough to increase their ticket sales so much that a guy that talks to fish made a billion.
you have started crying over another marvel movie again
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
hulk616:
you have started crying over another marvel movie again

I'm not.
I hope CM does well but I hate Brie Larson.
If CM doesn't meet expectations which is crossing $1b mark, I will blame Brie and her controversial issues.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
BlackManta:

I'm not.
I hope CM does well but I hate Brie Larson.
If CM doesn't meet expectations which is crossing $1b mark, I will blame Brie and her controversial issues.
a marvel fan grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
hulk616:
a marvel fan grin

No just a fan of female superheroes.

Wonder Woman brought hope and turned the tide after disasters like Electra and Cat woman.

More female superheroes will take the spotlight and I want nothing more than for them to succeed.

But I just don't like that Brie Larson girl angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
BlackManta:

No just a fan of female superheroes.

Wonder Woman brought hope and turned the tide after disasters like Electra and Cat woman.

More female superheroes will take the spotlight and I want nothing more than for them to succeed.

But I just don't like that Brie Larson girl angry
yes Marcel female superheroes will take the spotlight. Welcome to marvel universe where we don't produce nonsense
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
hulk616:
yes Marcel female superheroes will take the spotlight. Welcome to marvel universe where we don't produce nonsense

Just don't turn female movies to SJW feminist propaganda.
People want comic book movies not political correctness stuff or else what WW started will be spoilt.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
I swear it's only on here that i see some people complain that Brie being a feminist will affect what CM will make. The only mistake marvel has made is allowing Disney fire James Gunn other than that it's been hits thru out
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Breegz14:
I swear it's only on here that i see some people complain that Brie being a feminist will affect what CM will make. The only mistake marvel has made is allowing Disney fire James Gunn other than that it's been hits thru out
Bro, it's not only here o, evn on some online fan grps n pages, pple share same thoughts.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
JJOF:

Bro, it's not only here o, evn on some online fan grps n pages, pple share same thoughts.
People are just being salty so i don't really pay attention to their BS. Hollywood Reporter just increased their opening weekend projections to $120 mil and the media embargo gets lifted tomorrow so the hype for the movie will increase
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:29am On Feb 19, 2019

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2019
My friend go and sit down and lick your L in peace and stop trying to console yourself with nonsense. Netflix has cancelled Jessica Jones and The Punisher. Between The Punisher S2 and Iron Fist S1, i don't even know which one should take the razzie of the year!!!
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2019
DC tards have started giving Captain Marvel bad reviews on Rotten Tomatoes,same thing they did to Black Panther last year

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/19/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-fake-reviews-sabotage/
When will some miserable fanboys stop this pettiness of mischief? Is this how bad it is?
I don't see Marvel fans actively trying to ruin DC the way these DC fanboys are undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SaviTar(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/19/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-fake-reviews-sabotage/
When will some miserable fanboys stop this pettiness of mischief? Is this how bad it is?
I don't see Marvel fans actively trying to ruin DC the way these DC fanboys are undecided

How do you know they are DC fans. undecided

Prove it right now.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2019
SaviTar:

How do you know they are DC fans. undecided

Prove it right now.
I'll do you two better
1. Aside from Brie Larson haters, who else could it be?
2. How come this rotten tomatoes boycotting through bad reviews only happens to Marvel films?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:
No mind dem, na their way of life b dat, last last CM go con shock dem reach $1bn 4 box office.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SaviTar(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I'll do you two better
1. Aside from Brie Larson haters, who else could it be?
2. How come this rotten tomatoes boycotting through bad reviews only happens to Marvel films?

You have not proved anything.

What if it's just Brie Larson haters trying to bring down the movie,
Some people are screaming boycott Captain Marvel on social media because of those attacks on white males by Brie Larson.....are those people DC fans.

When the $160m projections reduced to $100m, were DC fans responsible for that

Are DC fans the only people that hate Brie Larson, what about the white males she offended by her comments undecided

What about the bunch of misogynist who wouldn't like female led movies advertised as a feminist movement undecided

There is a buzz of negativity hovering over this movie from different directions , especially over Brie Larson controversial issues and feminism propaganda.

You can't blame it all on DC fans.

Bring rock solid proof and leave conspiracy theories at the door undecided

When DC movies are bashed by critics and fans, no one said critics are Marvel fans.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SaviTar(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Even the article you posted is not pointing fingers at DC fans for bombing CM with negative reviews undecided

But if it must be DC fans to suit your narrative. undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol, i didn't know DC fans had the power to bring down a Marvel movie! grin

Last last, the headlines will be:
"Fake Captain Marvel becomes another Box Office blockbuster flop" Forbes.

"Why Captain Marvel was doomed to fail from the beginning" ScreenRant

"Brie Larson, an example of feminism taken too far"

"How Marvels lack of control over Brie Larson feminist extremism led to the box office flop of Captain Marvel"

"Captain Marvel tried too hard to push female superheroes, but failed...10 reasons why Captain Marvel flopped at the Box Office"

Hahahahahah... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
philfearon:
Lol, i didn't know DC fans had the power to bring down a Marvel movie! grin

Last last, the headlines will be:
"Fake Captain Marvel becomes another Box Office blockbuster flop" Forbes.

"Why Captain Marvel was doomed to fail from the beginning" ScreenRant

"Brie Larson, an example of feminism taken too far"

"How Marvels lack of control over Brie Larson feminist extremism led to the box office flop of Captain Marvel"

"Captain Marvel tried too hard to push female superheroes, but failed...10 reasons why Captain Marvel flopped at the Box Office"

Hahahahahah... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

One of the headlines from the websites they posted are blaming SEXIST for trying to bring down the movie.

Just SEXIST not DC fans...

But sha they will ignore the reports and blame DC tards. cheesy

DC fans might also be responsible for reducing the box office projections of Captain Marvel from $160m to $100m cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2019
BlackManta:

The website you posted for Captain Marvel were blaming sexists not DC fans.

But blaming sexists does not suit your narrative.

It must be DC fans.
Didn't i equally state that Brie Larson haters had a hand in it too?
Please why should i not assume that the same "DC fanboy group" from my two links above are not involved? Give me one good reason
By the way i modified the post you quoted. Go back and read it

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.