Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666710 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Didn't i equally state that Brie Larson haters had a hand in it too?
Please why should i not assume that the "DC fanboy group" from my two links above are not involved? Give me one good reason
By the way i modified the post you quoted. Go back and read it

Another article, this one from screenrant.

Still no mention of DC fans.

Two different articles now and none of them blamed DC fans. cheesy

Screenrant and comicbook.com must run by DC fans.
How can they not blame DC fans for trying to ruin Captain Marvel. angry

https://screenrant.com/captain-marvel-trolls-review-bombing-rotten-tomatoes/
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
BlackManta:

Are you actively dodging the two other links i posted?
Why not be honest to yourself?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Like i said i do not know for certain if this same "DC anti-Marvel group" has a hand in CM's review bombing, but based on their track record, why shouldn't think they did?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2019
SaviTar:

Last year many websites were blaming DC fans.

This time no website is blaming DC fans except YOU. cheesy
Ok

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
JJOF:

No mind dem, na their way of life b dat, last last CM go con shock dem reach $1bn 4 box office.
E go be like film my brother cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina
2. How come this rotten tomatoes boycotting through bad reviews only happens to Marvel films?

She said it only happens to Marvel films undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
BlackManta:

She said it only happens to Marvel films undecided
Bro, are you aware that there is a group of DC fanboys online boycotting Marvel films? Yes OR No?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vic2Ree:

E go be like film my brother cheesy cheesy
That time dem go con say na d overhype wey marvel create 4 d movie na hin cuz am. Mtchew.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
JJOF:

That time dem go con say na d overhype wey marvel create 4 d movie na hin cuz am. Mtchew.
DC fanboys cheesy.
No excuse they won't give to downplay their trashing in Marvel's hands LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SaviTar(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Like i said i do not know for certain if this same "DC anti-Marvel group" has a hand in CM's review bombing, but based on their track record, why shouldn't think they did?

Which track record

Over 20 MCU films and DC fans only tried review bomb one...just one out of 20.

That is a very poor track record if you ask me.

And it is not a solid enough proof that they are responsible for CM review bombing.

No website is blaming DC fans this time .
Even the first link you posted were not blaming DC fans but rather sexists.
But the comment you posted under that link was all about DC trying to bring down CM.

IamSabrina
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/19/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-fake-reviews-sabotage/
When will some miserable fanboys stop this pettiness of mischief? Is this how bad it is?
I don't see Marvel fans actively trying to ruin DC the way these DC fanboys

It's like you didn't even read the damn report from comic book. Com.

You claimed review bombing only happens to Marvel films and someone replied you with a post about Star Wars review bombing.
Are DC fans also responsible for that one undecided

In fact The Star Wars review bombing only proves that there are other reasons people would try to bring down a movie.

The controversial topics over CM of late comes from Brie Larson disrespect for white males.
So it is more likely that Brie Larson haters and sexist are responsible for review bombing CM not DC fans.

If not why then is no major site blaming DC fans this time
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
BlackManta:

screen rant and c0micb0ok.com have always been anti Dc. I haven't seen any site that pr0m0ted captain marvel like c0micb0ok.com. They post like 15 captain marvel article per day.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
JJOF:

Y'all should calm.

There are plenty of vindictive fanboys on both sides...

Well about captain marvel

Am I going to see it in theatres : No

Am I a DC fan : yes

Do I hate marvel : No, I see a bunch of marvel movies multiple times homecoming holds the record for the most,

Am I offended by brie's comments : Nah, I don't like white males too grin

So why won't I go see it : let's be honest here, part from young Nick fury... this movie doesn't feel like something I'd enjoy...

And if you're interested in the movie it's fine, go see it

but just because someone doesn't want to see it, doesn't make them haters.

but like I said, We have overzealous fanboys on both sides...

it's just how it is!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SaviTar(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Minemrys:

screen rant and c0micb0ok.com have always been anti Dc. I haven't seen any site that pr0m0ted captain marvel like c0micb0ok.com. They post like 15 captain marvel article per day.

They also post dozens of Avengers Endgame articles every week including every single random fan theory on the internet cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
JJOF:

No mind dem, na their way of life b dat, last last CM go con shock dem reach $1bn 4 box office.

[blows whistle] Offside...! Bring the ball back to the pitch.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kingrapha:

Y'all should calm.

There are plenty of vindictive fanboys on both sides...

Well about captain marvel

Am I going to see it in theatres : No

Am I a DC fan : yes

Do I hate marvel : No, I see a bunch of marvel movies multiple times homecoming holds the record for the most,

Am I offended by brie's comments : Nah, I don't like white males too grin

So why won't I go see it : let's be honest here, part from young Nick fury... this movie doesn't feel like something I'd enjoy...

And if you're interested in the movie it's fine, go see it

but just because someone doesn't want to see it, doesn't make them haters.

but like I said, We have overzealous fanboys on both sides...

it's just how it is!.
grin grin thank God they have started leaving the DC universe and joining us in the marvel universe, where there is LIGHT, good movies
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina,leave dem DC tards alone,they did the same thing to Black Panther only for them to wake up and see it become greater than any DC film ever released.they are afraid Captain Marvel might just put Wonder Woman to shame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
The only reason this thread moves a page is when DC related stuff is the topic!!!

Damn, must be hard being a marvel fan seeing as the MCU is the only thing to talk about here... No wonder they are all closet DC Comics fans!!!

Nonsense!!!

On the issue of Captain Marvel, DC fans have better things to do than waste their time trolling an aśsless superhero who is an extreme feminist riding on the glory of...wait for it...Yes, DC's WonderWoman!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
philfearon:
The only reason this thread moves a page is when DC related stuff is the topic!!!

Damn, must be hard being a marvel fan seeing as the MCU is the only thing to talk about here... No wonder they are all closet DC Comics fans!!!

Nonsense!!!

On the issue of Captain Marvel, DC fans have better things to do than waste their time trolling an aśsless superhero who is an extreme feminist riding on the glory of...wait for it...Yes, DC's WonderWoman!!!
just like wonderwoman grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
philfearon:

Nonsense!!!

A$$less cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cloak and Dagger season 2 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R2GsNa5b7g
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Finally the the last nail on Marvel's T.V ambitions. cheesy cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
BlackManta:
The truth is finally coming out...

Say NO to LIES.
Give it to them bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
tell that to batfleck who's crying like a little b!tch after he got dumped,losing projected 60m is better than no MoS 2,JL 2 or flash movie.losers

Why must you always reference MOS2 in all your comments to D.C fans. I know you are secretly pining for that film. Don't worry your wish would be granted soon. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
Black Panther received 17 nominations,Luke Cage received 3 nominations at the NAACP Awards which will air on march 30
As usual, it's in your dna to celebrate mediocrity. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of NAACP. But my 10 years challenge still stands, quote me when the MCU wins an oscar. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
JJOF:
Make that Brie Larson try calm down. It's not wrong to b a feminist, but you shouldn't force it down pples throat. Nntin too concern me with capt. Marvel sha, na end game n far from home dey ma mind right now.
As you can see MJBOLT, even your minions have lost faith in the film already. I'll be here when it underperforms. cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
Tom Holland
Andrew Garfield of course.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shittaakeem:
This might come as a surprise.
Brie Larson might destroy the MCU with her white male shenanigans. It might cost marvel a lot if they don't control her.
Ps Captain marvel may gross below expectation.
MJBOLT. Here's another of your lackeys that has lost faith in the film.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kingrapha:

Nah, the Marvel brand will sell this movie....

I see it grossing 870 - 950 m
Possibly a billion.

But majority of the box office will be North American.

I'm skipping this one though, Brie is annoying and we all know we are just interested in the post credit scene...

I'll wait until the post credit scene is uploaded on YouTube.
I'll deactivate if Capt Marvel crosses 800 mill. No international appeal + Toxic Feminist
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
austine5n6:

Bro aren't u tired of pulling this card anytime marvel movies are being discussed. Anyway about those movies, I prefer u should even be pressing more for a Flash and JL 2 movie than MoS 2. I don't care much for MoS sequel, let more Dc project be given room to shine. By the way, it's better to not make a Flash movie at all than to rush and make a disaster nobody likes.
It's like you don't know the dude has been craving for the MOS ever since.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/19/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-fake-reviews-sabotage/
When will some miserable fanboys stop this pettiness of mischief? Is this how bad it is?
I don't see Marvel fans actively trying to ruin DC the way these DC fanboys are undecided
You can see why I said you are a marvel
Already you assumed twas d.c fanboys undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.