Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665232 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Xavier5:
Wow, My Captain Marvel has done it. A superheroine movie has done it. Captain Marvel is the first Superheroine movie to gross over $1B, That's record breaking. This is a sign that this year is going to be an awesome one, what a way to start the second quarter of the year.

So who is the next superheroine movie to break record.

***Dancing Shakiti bobo while singing.......***
Oya join me, One Billion; Captain Marvel, One Billion; Captain Marvel, One Billion; Captain Marvel, One Billion; Captain Marvel, One Billion; Captain Marvel.
Let's go, Go Girl; One Billion, Go Girl; One Billion, Go Girl; One Billion, Go Girl; One Billion, Go Girl; One Billion.

IAmSabrina, It Has Happened Ooooooohhhhhhh.

One Thing Is Sure, What A Superhero Movie Can Do, A Superheroine Movie Can Do It, Billion Dollar Gang.

Patiently waiting for Wonder Woman 1984, Birds Of Prey And Black Widow To Come Break Records.

And Now, SHAAAAAZAAAAM, Let's Go There.

#Xavier.
#I_Am_A_DCian.
#Successful_Captain_Marvel.
#Go_Girl.
#Go_Girl_Power.
#Girl_Power_Ti_Take Over.
#Billion_Dollar_Captain_Marvel.
#Billion_Dollar_Gang.
so you are a marvel fan now that's Good
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
MobileGees:

Intro? That Stan Lee's legacy was tarnished for??

I give up!

Just know one thing you know something:

-Theres absolutely nothing, I mean nothing about the whole movie, the plot, the CGI was bullshit not to talk of from your POV the only good thing in the movie is the intro

-The amount a movie makes does not in any way concern the fan since you're losing money, Disney is the one making the money

-You should be more concerned about the how good the movie is, that's your only gain.

I m not losing money
Paying for good entertainment is not losing money

Meanwhile captain marvel has made 1.0026 Billion dollars destroying wonder woman, JL, green lantern, Catwoman , BVS, all Superman movies, suicide squad grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
hulk616:
so you are a marvel fan now that's Good

Marvel ni Fan Ko.

If You Had Been Perceptive About My Captain Marvel Post On This, You Would Have Seen That I've Always Been In Support Of The Movie, Why? Because It's A Superheroine Movie. Girl Power Things.

I'm A Born Again DCian. Born A DCian, Live A DCian, Die A DCian.

As For Becoming A Marvel Fan, Na Kolewerk.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#A_Born_Again_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by iamJ(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
MobileGees:
Until some shows me how much was debited into his account from the 1billion
the prayer of a pained man

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
MobileGees:
Until some shows me how much was debited into his account from the 1billion
It doesn't matter. What matters is despite your conspiracy theories and predictions against Captain Marvel, it exceeded expectations and proved everything you said wrong. It proved every hater wrong. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya dance angry. E dey pain u oo!!! grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg

hulk616
IAmSabrina
IamJ
MJBOLT
JJOF

Follow me and dance cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Apparently test audiences love Endgame, even people who hated Infinity War loved it and they said it's a better movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
hulk616:
I m not losing money
Paying for good entertainment is not losing money

Meanwhile captain marvel has made 1.0026 Billion dollars destroying wonder woman, JL, green lantern, Catwoman , BVS, all Superman movies, suicide squad grin grin
Fake news!

Stop spreading fake news!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
And Finally, The Last But Not The Least

DESPITE ALL THE CONTROVESIES, CAPTAIN MARVEL SLAYING INTO THE BILLION DOLLAR GANG LIKE.....................

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
philfearon:

Fake news!

Stop spreading fake news!!!
fake fake news grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Xavier5:
And Finally, The Last But Not The Least

DESPITE ALL THE CONTROVESIES, CAPTAIN MARVEL SLAYING INTO THE BILLION DOLLAR GANG LIKE.....................
like a marvel fan like you grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Breegz14:
Apparently test audiences love Endgame, even people who hated Infinity War loved it and they said it's a better movie
the DC fans realised that the movie is too good to hate.

And dont mention endgame for now because DC fans are still crying over captain marvel 1.0026 billion dollars.
I don't want them to have suicidal thoughts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
hulk616:
fake fake news grin grin
I thought Marvel gave you sense?

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
philfearon:

I thought Marvel gave you sense?
undecided use Google sir grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
hulk616:
undecided use Google sir grin
Lol!!!

Fraudulent bunch!
Fake news!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
philfearon:

Lol!!!

Fraudulent bunch!
Fake news!!!
Don't worry , about a thing ... Every little thing in DC is gonna be better . 3 little birds ,told me you are crying heavily

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
gustav25:

Don't worry , about a thing ... Every little thing in DC is gonna be better . 3 little birds ,told me you are crying heavily
Take a look again at the BOX OFFICE numbers from the official box office tracker screenshot i posted.
Look at the Worldwide gross, look at the Monday gross and then use your head!!!
Did Captain Marvel gross $6m yesterday? I'm pretty sure the BO numbers for today are not yet in!

That's how Disney/Marvel has been faking the BO numbers since CM debuted at the cinemas.

Wetin concern me!!!

1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
congrats to captain marvel for making 1billion
Endgame Next

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
philfearon:

Take a look again at the BOX OFFICE numbers from the official box office tracker screenshot i posted.
Did Captain Marvel gross $6m yesterday? I'm pretty sure the BO numbers for today are not yet in!

That's how Disney/Marvel has been faking the BO numbers since CM debuted at the cinemas.

Wetin concern me!!!
take it easy grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
philfearon:

Wetin concern me!!!

You are in Cifia Pains!!! Just like you could have cried your eyes out yesterday if not for that short man and Suarez saving you

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
philfearon:

Wetin concern me!!!
Yes. Because Box Office Mojo is the only BO tracker on the internet, abi?

Park well, joor. You people will always be looking for excuses. LMFAO!!!

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Breegz14:
Apparently test audiences love Endgame, even people DC fans who hated Infinity War loved it and they said it's a better movie

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wierd party

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:
Thanos is supposed to be the best villain in the MCU but he has the brain of a fowl. He could have increased the resources he claimed were limited, made it super abundant so that it cannot even run low ever again with the Six Infinity Stones.

MobileGees:

grin

Let me ask Thanos for an explanation grin grin grin

I promised to ask Thanos for an explanation and I did grin grin

This was what he said in quote. cheesy cheesy

"The stones do not grant me limitless power. The reality stone reshapes reality; it does not create. To double resources, I must take away equal atomic resources from elsewhere in the universe. This only delays the inevitable. It is much more effective to cut down the population from time to time. The correction was overdue, people should be grateful I gave them 10 more years with their loved ones."

You can't find a better explanation except from Thanos himself wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

"The stones do not grant me limitless power. The reality stone reshapes reality; it does not create. To double resources, I must take away equal atomic resources from elsewhere in the universe. This only delays the inevitable. It is much more effective to cut down the population from time to time. The correction was overdue, people should be grateful I gave them 10 more years with their loved ones."

nice one bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2019
gustav25:

You are in Cifia Pains!!! Just like you could have cried your eyes out yesterday if not for that short man and Suarez saving you
I hope Marvel remembers you when they share the profits among the shareholders of the company.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

Lol... You tried!
grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Yes. Because Box Office Mojo is the only BO tracker on the internet, abi?

Park well, joor. You people will always be looking for excuses. LMFAO!!!
I will like to see you drop another site that does here!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

I will like to see you drop another site that does here!
https://www.the-numbers.com/

https://www.boxofficepro.com/

https://www.boxofficeguru.com/

There's another one but i can't remember. Suit yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

I hope Marvel remembers you when they share the profits among the shareholders of the company.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

Look at this grand hypocrite.... Well , reality can be disappointing

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Captain Marvel is a success. Point final! MobileGees, just give up already...

Let's all now move our speculation to Avengers: Endgame cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.