Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664773 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
gustav25:

Look at this grand hypocrite.... Well , reality can be disappointing
Truth hurts!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

Truth hurts!
The only truth here is that you are in Cifia Pains !!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
gustav25:
The only truth here is that you are in Cifia Pains !!
Over?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

Over?
1 billion dollars
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
1 billion dollars
Lol!
I'm sure in your world, Captain Marvel is better than Winter Soldier because it made $1B+ fraudulently.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

Lol!
I'm sure in your world, Captain Marvel is better than Winter Soldier because it made $1B+ fraudulently.

Just allegations no evidence

its my world so i can say anything i want grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
Just allegations no evidence

its my world so i can say anything i want grin
Lol...
Now, a simple question.
Is Captain Marvel better than Captain America: Winter Soldier?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

Lol...
Now, a simple question.
Is Captain Marvel better than Captain America: Winter Soldier?
Its my world i say anything i want grin
Yes based on success
and No based on my Marvel movies ranking

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
Yes based on success
Good answer. Quite accurate smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Captain Marvel is a success. Point final! MobileGees, just give up already...

Let's all now move our speculation to Avengers: Endgame cool

Endgame is no doubt going to be a financial success that already very certain

But is it going to live up to the hype?
Can't say and No one can, until the movie release, I'm more concerned about the quality of a movie rather than trivial box office success/failure which isn't my business but Marvel's

I really wish the movie lives up to the hype though can't get another brutal disappointment after Captain Marvel.

My main concern is that Marvel should be very careful of who they kill off in the movie, the wrong dead heroes = dead franchise

Lastly I'm not with Disney and Captain Marvel yet angry angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
Yes based on success
Very good answer...never thought u would actually answer this.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

Can't say and No one can, until the movie release, I'm more concerned about the quality of a movie rather than trivial box office success/failure which isn't my business but Marvel's

I really wish the movie lives up to the hype though can't get another brutal disappointment after Captain Marvel.

My main concern is that Marvel should be very careful of who they kill off in the movie, the wrong dead heroes = dead franchise

In the Russos we trust! Avengers: Endgame will not fail us in any way! cheesy grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

Easy there
How is 1 billion dollars a disappointment? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
Easy there
How is 1 billion dollars a disappointment? grin grin
I weak for the guy grin angry grin

General reception for Captain Marvel has been mixed-to-positive at the very least. The movie is actually good from a film-making standpoint and it is a huge success at the box office. He's just projecting his personal opinion of the movie as the general public's view angry

As it stands, i don't think he'll ever stop crying grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

General reception for Captain Marvel has been mixed-to-positive at the very least. The movie is actually good from a film-making standpoint and it is a huge success at the box office. He's just projecting his personal opinion of the movie as the general public's view angry

its seems he will cry to december because shazam failure in box office, Endgame, spiderman, X-men and joker failure are still coming
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
its seems he will cry to december because shazam failure in box office, Endgame, spiderman, X-men and failure are still coming

How are endgame spiderman and xmen upcoming failures?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

How are endgame spiderman and xmen upcoming failures?
I said Shazam and joker failures

And all marvel movies success
Will make him cry still December
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

There's nothing positive in the reviews I've seen so far on the movie

Metacritic stands at 64 with 3.6 user review

How is that a positive review for a Marvel movie?

And don't even bother about Rotten Tomatoes cause their critic/user review is just turnioniown

Today it will be 59 tomorrow it'll go up 61, we all know there is massive manipulation going on with RT so that's one is off
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:

Dude I'm saying this already for gazillion time now

I'm not a DC/Marvel fan
I don't care about how many billions a movie make

Oya repeat after me, so you won't forget again grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
austine5n6:

Very good answer...never thought u would actually answer this.
Lol...
Acknowledging that your fellow Marvetits are brainless abi. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

And don't even bother about Rotten Tomatoes cause their critic/user review is just turnioniown

Today it will be 59 tomorrow it'll go up 61, we all know there is massive manipulation going on with RT so that's one is off

Captain Marvel premiered in London on February 27, 2019, and was theatrically released in the United States on March 8, 2019, in IMAX and 3D. The film has grossed over $1 billion worldwide, making it the highest-grossing film of 2019, as well as the 11th highest-grossing superhero film of all time and 38th-highest-grossing film overall. Critics described it as "entertaining", "enjoyable", and "savvy", and praised the performances of Larson, Jackson, and Mendelsohn.[6].......

.........On the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 78% based on 441 reviews, and an average rating of 6.79/10. The website's critical consensus reads, "Packed with action, humor, and visual thrills, Captain Marvel introduces the MCU's latest hero with an origin story that makes effective use of the franchise's signature formula."[170] Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 64 out of 100, based on 55 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".[171].......

......Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "A" on an A+ to F scale, while PostTrak reported filmgoers gave it an 84% overall positive score and a 73% "definite recommend".[2]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(film)

Pray, clown, show us the dissapointment in the wiki excerpt above. Until then, keep crying! LMFAO!

MJBOLT, IAmSabrina & hulk616, they don't want to stop crying grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:
Yes based on success
Oh so you agree the movie is trash...Good!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Captain Marvel premiered in London on February 27, 2019, and was theatrically released in the United States on March 8, 2019, in IMAX and 3D. The film has grossed over $1 billion worldwide, making it the highest-grossing film of 2019, as well as the 11th highest-grossing superhero film of all time and 38th-highest-grossing film overall. Critics described it as "entertaining", "enjoyable", and "savvy", and praised the performances of Larson, Jackson, and Mendelsohn.[6].......

.........On the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 78% based on 441 reviews, and an average rating of 6.79/10. The website's critical consensus reads, "Packed with action, humor, and visual thrills, Captain Marvel introduces the MCU's latest hero with an origin story that makes effective use of the franchise's signature formula."[170] Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 64 out of 100, based on 55 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".[171].......

......Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "A" on an A+ to F scale, while PostTrak reported filmgoers gave it an 84% overall positive score and a 73% "definite recommend".[2]

Pray, clown, show us the dissapointment in the wiki excerpt above. Until then, keep crying! LMFAO!

This one is definitely suffering from Selective Amnesia!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

This one is definitely suffering from Selective Amnesia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

It's a shame though you had to bring in RT scores.
Quick question, are you returning from Thanos' âss? Or your amnesia is getting worse?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

It's a shame though you had to bring in RT scores.
Quick question, are you returning from Thanos' âss? Or your amnesia is getting worse?
Oh, RT scores are no longer important because its Captain Marvel & not Shazam. LMAO!!
Are you done yet? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Oh, RT scores are no longer important because its Captain Marvel & not Shazam. LMAO!!
Are you done yet? cheesy

This video tho lol cheesy grin grin grin

I'm rolling grin grin..... I'm rolling in tears grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

There's a possibility that you have a strong bias against the movie already. Just saying

Since when did 64 on metacritic become negative. 64 on MC indicates "generally favorable reviews". There is nothing disappointing about this. I wasn't expecting Captain Marvel to be the next Dark Knight. Hell i wasn't even expecting it be received in the same light as Wonder Woman!

RT scores change all the time for all movies so i don't see your point here. Spider-Man 2 came out 17 years ago and it just recently reduced from 94 to 93. CM came out only last month

There is NOTHING disappointing about Captain Marvel. It got decent reviews and a fantastic box office. You're free to hate the movie but don't pretend like the movie wasn't a success

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
ignore the re.tard,his trolling is as stupid as the DCEU

Vic2Ree:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
hulk616:

Learn how to construct better sentences man even when they are lies...its important

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
philfearon:

Oh so you agree the movie is trash...Good!!!
undecided undecided when did I say the movie is trash
Captain Marvel billion is really affecting people's brains grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Are you done yet? cheesy

If you had done your research you would have found out that even Rotten Tomatoes admitted to manipulating the scores due to "trolls"

But ask yourself out the millions of movies reviewed on Rotten Tomatoes, how come it's only Captain Marvel that was claimed to have been "trolled"

It's not the first feminist
Not the first female led MCU movie

So the only explanation?? FrauDisney

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.