Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666556 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:43am On Apr 25, 2019
so valykrie is now queen of asgard and falcon is the next captain america angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:48am On Apr 25, 2019
finally,thor went for the head grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Endgame currently sits at 97% on RT and had a opening day record of $107m in china
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Thor is no longer an avenger,he is now ASGARDIAN OF THE GALAXY grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 4:50am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtf587LEKUU
Really? You're posting a CinemaSins video? The guy's gimmick is nitpicking. He has a video for The Dark Knight, for crying out loud.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2019
I have always known that Endgame will not be better than Infinity War.
Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by hablink: 5:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Na wah oooo
See as DC bad belles just wan pour sand sand for our garri. Spoilers or no spoilers, End Game is gonna be movie of the year and it is gonna make over 3 billion.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Kaycee7:
Really? You're posting a CinemaSins video? The guy's gimmick is nitpicking. He has a video for The Dark Knight, for crying out loud.

Bruh its perfect cos thats all we do here "nitpick" marvel fans nitpick on DC movies and vice versa im just evening the odds
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2019
why posting spoilers ??
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2019
hulk616:
why posting spoilers ??

Asin...i dont even get o....i thought he was even against the spoilers and now he is the one posting it undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Asin...i dont even get o....i thought he was even against the spoilers and now he is the one posting it undecided
cry cry cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
happy viewing to all my marvel fans grin grin
and happy waiting to all my DC fans who are going to wait for 9 months for 8-bit version.
see you all on 28th April

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2019
sad
hulk616:
you are very correct. DC is very serious in producing waste consistently for 5 years.

MJBOLT
but dc respect their fans by releasing yawn of martha,jokeshit league and failing to release a sequel in the dc
Plot twist. Iron dies sad
hulk616:
you are very correct. DC is very serious in producing waste consistently for 5 years.

MJBOLT
but dc respect their fans by releasing yawn of martha,jokeshit league and failing to release a sequel in the dc
Plot twist. Iron dies sad. Will update more later.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dude marvel has had more failed movies outside the mcu than my fingers and toes man...you are always quick to mention catwoman and green lantern you forget marvel movies like every fantastic 4 movie ever made or the amazing spiderman franchise or the incredible hulk(that cgi makes me puke embarassed ) or elektra or all the punisher movies ever.....im tired but im sure you get the picture
LMFAO!! The X-Men franchise & the Raimi Spider-Man franchise would like to discuss with you @bolded

Meanwhile please mention one DC franchise outside the DCEU besides TDK post-2000 that didn't suck dog balls. LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Xavier5:

Wait did I just read? A spiderman movie grossing over $1B. Okay let's check data.

Spiderman: $821.7M
Spiderman 2: $783.8M
Spiderman 3: $890.9
The Amazing Spiderman: $757.9M
The Amazing Spiderman: $709M
Spiderman: Homecoming: $880.2M
Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse: $375.1M

What were you saying again?.
if you factor inflation, all 3 raimi spiderman films crossed the 1billion mark, i wouldn't label him wrong too quickly. Besides, i dunno about you but 800 was a serious deal in 2002, especially for cbms....

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2019
KealDrogo:

Lol. As big as marvel is, they can't protect their most priced property from been leaked online. Marvel has successfully ruined their devoted fans cinematic experience, with no regards to them.
Have you ever seen a DC movie been leaked around 2 weeks to release date?
Now, just Google avengers Endgame full movie and you see links to watch the whole movie. But I am not going to do the work for you.
I can see that envy for the Endgame's reviews & impending success despite the flood of spoilers has subjected you to mountaineous pain & endless nightmares. Keep shedding those tears, Thanos revels in ur discomfort

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
hablink:

You will have sense when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east
He said the truth... Endgame is useless!
Time travel is a cheap and useless plot armour, no matter how it is used.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by waywardpikin: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2019
CHESTER48:
ticket down and ready to fly. I will post spoilers tomorrow angry angry angry

N1000 for a ticket? Mehn ICM wan finish me. I bet their ticket price will start from N3,500 as usual.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2019
A foolish movie in which Thanos dies twice... First death was by Thor, he finally went for the head.
Second death was by Iron Man, who wielded the Infinity Gauntlet and died after the power overwhelmed him...

There you have it, End of Story!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
philfearon:
[s]A foolish movie in which Thanos dies twice... First death was by Thor, he finally went for the head.
Second death was by Iron Man, who wielded the Infinity Gauntlet and died after the power overwhelmed him...

There you have it, End of Story!!![/s]
What a joke! Cry more, noob. Cry for Thanos!! LMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
philfearon:
A foolish movie in which Thanos dies twice... First death was by Thor, he finally went for the head.

There you have it, End of Story!!!
It's no longer captain America.. Very soon it will be black widow..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by frostmate2: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Avengers Endgame - A very good movie. I watched it midnight two days ago.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
badinfluence:

It's no longer captain America.. Very soon it will be black widow..
Take your comments to the people that told you it was Captain America... Definitely not me!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
philfearon:

Take your comments to the people that told you it was Captain America... Definitely not me!
You are the same..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
hulk616:
how was the exam
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Folks who've seen the film keep comparing it to The Dark Knight Rises & Return of the Jedi. Depends on how you interprete it, but i say Cheers to Marvel for maintaining consistency in the quality of their films & at the very least, a fitting & deserving end to an era of Marvel magic! With Spidey, X-Men & the F4 in the House, the future is Marvelous indeed!

#MakeMineMarvel

MJBOLT, hulk616, IAmSabrina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LMFAO!! The X-Men franchise & the Raimi Spider-Man franchise would like to discuss with you @bolded

Meanwhile please mention one DC franchise outside the DCEU besides TDK post-2000 that didn't suck dog balls. LWKMD!!!

Typical marvel fan Birdboxing as usual...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
IKON360:

alright, thanks bro.
Even to Nigerian cinemas?
Yeah. Some of my guys have already watched it. I'd watch it tomorrow.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Typical marvel fan Birdboxing as usual...
You said Marvel has more failed movies than DC outside their respective cinematic universes, no? And i'm asking how that is possible when post-2000, Marvel has had 2 successful film series in xmen and spiderman (3 if we make a case for Blade) while DC had only the Nolan Batman films.

Both Marvel and DC have had their stinkers, but if you took away the MCU, we can still point to many Marvel films that were successful with a strong fanbase or at the very least decent both critically and commercially. Its a cold lonely world for DC on the other hand without Nolan! LMFAO!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.