Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (670211 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
nani6666:

Lucifer is a decent Series, I followed it since it started.... They decided to give us a weird Lucifer story, and a weird Lucifer character... Probably the most hopeless portrayal of Lucifer ever... oddly enough it was quite intriguing, at the beginning...

But as is the usual trend with DC shows, it becomes Utter Shite later.... But the last Season ended in somewhat reasonable fashion tho, that is probably why another Studio decided to pick up the project, now we are waiting for a new Season

I'd recommend you see it....
Thank you, you are better than hulk616 and his irrevocable hatred towards DC related stuff.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=77876600][/quote] this AntiMCU (raalsaghul) is funny grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Thank you, you are better than hulk616 and his irrevocable hatred towards DC related stuff.
undecided undecided undecided its natural to hate trash grin grin
i cant even recommend DCEU movies to my enemies

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
this AntiMCU (raalsaghul) is funny grin grin
Stop quoting me!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gotham (Disney owned TV series) ended yesterday grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Stop quoting me!
you are really angry today oo but its the usual side effect of the lazarus pit grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
you are really angry today oo but its the usual side effect of the lazarus pit grin grin
Okay I'm done with this.... angry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Endgame has already made 305 Million dollars more money than what green lantern, catwoman made in their whole run and i have not watched it yet grin grin
Tomorrow is the G-day for hulk616 and his whole community to watch it and adding 700million dollars to the current box office money grin grin

my DC fans should take Life easy oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Okay I'm done with this.... angry
my last wish is that antiMCU should watch Endgame 10 times in 3D/ 4DX tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
my last wish is that antiMCU should watch Endgame 10 times in 3D/ 4DX tomorrow
Never! angry
I'd rather spend the rest of my lifetime watching teletubies.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
so that means the hulk is weak? batman beat superman then superman is very weak
Batman used superman weakness (kryptonite) against him. Is the hulk weakness the hulk buster?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Never! angry
I'd rather spend the rest of my lifetime watching teletubies.
Old man grin grin and his old things.
if you dont watch Endgame tomorrow i will destroy your lazarus pit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
Old man grin grin and his old things.
if you dont watch Endgame tomorrow i will destroy your lazarus pit grin grin
Try it angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Try it angry
ok just wait until tomorrow
#whatever it takes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Batman used superman weakness (kryptonite) against him. Is the hulk weakness the hulk buster?
the movie director and script grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
so that means the hulk is weak? batman beat superman then superman is very weak

Have you forgotten when bats beat hulk? grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Have you forgotten when bats beat hulk? grin
have you forgotten when storm beat wonder woman? grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
have you forgotten when storm beat wonder woman? grin

Ok thats not the point...but lets agree to disagree grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
Endgame made $60m from thursday previews in the US,the biggest ever in history

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4506&p=.htm&fbclid=IwAR0y1R4e9vb77-XPsyRAseWcPNyGtRuj22Gk8OfLchqEdWHqlJhJjDrkH4w
lol. Guy no dy intimidate us with endgame BO oh. Haba. Bt wait oh, that film fit hit 3 bill yet oh.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
Endgame has already made 305 Million dollars more money than what green lantern, catwoman made in their whole run and i have not watched it yet grin grin
Tomorrow is the G-day for hulk616 and his whole community to watch it and adding 700million dollars to the current box office money grin grin

my DC fans should take Life easy oooo grin grin grin
stop dis tin. U are making me nervous.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

stop dis tin. U are making me nervous.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
the movie director and script grin
At least you are confirming and confessing that the script was trash grin grin grin. Which is good enough for me
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

At least you are confirming and confessing that the script was trash grin grin grin. Which is good enough for me
I never said trash. If it was trash did it make more money than JL, wonder woman, suicide squad etc
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Marveldiots claiming another studio's property.
It's what you'd expect when they sell their properties for peanuts.
Newsflash: The characters remain Marvel's at the end of the day. Fox did not create X-men. So keep crying rivers over there. LMFAO!!!

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

And you are birdboxing as usual (typical) cos you totally skipped where i named all marvels shitty movies...someone else tried to counter with dc shitty movies too and i still named more...

Im already talking toomuch again...why dont you go ahead and name DC shitty movies outside the dceu while i name marvels outside the mcu...im dumbing myself down for you so you cant act like you are blindfolded this time again...since you are talking post 2000 movies go off im waiting
You equally skipped the part (possibly voluntarily) where i basically admitted the point you keep repeating ad nauseum I.E Marvel has had its own clusterfvcks of movies. I, however, rendered that point null & void by showing that Marvel, despite this, still has more success than DC outside the MCU. Which, by the way, was the implication of the original argument. Anything else? LoL!!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Mereakp247: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys.
Google thanos , click on the infinity gauntlet at the right side of ur screen and watch what happens.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Why is marvel so hell bent at copying DC comics?

Have you seen their latest team? The "Squadron Supreme" and the line up.
Everything thing from Superman to green Lantern were just copied.

https://screenrant.com/dc-marvel-justice-league-killers-comic/
O, boo-hoo!!! Both DC and Marvel always either pay homages or straight up parody each other's characters. There's nothing wrong there. Mongol is a parody of Thanos, who was a copy of Darksied. Namor showed up before Wet Thor & Lizard showed up before Killer Croc. Ever heard about Dr. ikon & Red lion who are laughably blatant DC spoofs of Hulk & Black Panther respectively?

There's nothing to see here, it's been going on for decades for various reasons, usually something each company does tongue-in-cheek. The 'Marvel copies DC' joke got stale ages ago. Play another card, please! LMFAO!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Sideways is better than Spiderman

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Avengers endgame

What a movie, the second time i left the cinema after a movie and was utterly satisfied and it was worth it (first was infinity war)

9. 8/10 for me

I like how it ended embarassed embarassed cry cry

Captain America, thanos, thor and iron man were lit as f'ck!!!! grin grin

The fight scenes, oh my word!!

I don't think there's a cbm movie that will beat both infinity war and endgame.

I hope Warner Brothers are watching how to run a successful comic universe because this is how to do it.

Definitely will re-watch it again

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Plus try the infinity gauntlet prank by Google on Chrome, just search Thanos on Google and click on the infinity gauntlet by the top right hand corner of your browser and enjoy grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2019
I just came back from a late night Avengers screening, and all I can say is - it's the joint best movie I've ever watched. For the first time in a long time, no part of the movie bore me, and the last hour of the movie made me feel like a kid again. I've not felt that way since the first avengers movie. I'm going to see it again on Monday or/and Tuesday grin cheesy grin

Thanos is one of the best badie to grace the silver screen.

It might have taken 10yrs, but it was worth the wait.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.