Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666601 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
badinfluence:

You are the same..
Fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
philfearon:

Fallacy of hasty generalisation.
That one concern you.. You're the same. That's all

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
iuwe:

I just weak. Happy Easter by the way.
Cc: hulk616 MJBOLT AUSTINE5N6 IAmSabrina Thekingishere Laurene saviTar Minemrys Pu7pl3 Kingrapha Blackmanta. Happy Easter.

Happy Easter bro..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingrapha:

Happy Easter bro..
haaaa a DC fan just came out of hiding to watch endgame grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
iuwe:
Wetin dis one dey talk?
entrance exam for Marvel fans academy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Endgame has made 169 Million dollars in box office grin grin
Another heart break for DC fans and some DC fans are man utd , arsenal and Liverpool fans cry cry
Whatever it takes

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
hulk616:
haaaa a DC fan just came out of hiding to watch endgame grin grin
Haven't been hiding bro, School has been really stressful, my thesis is taking all my time.

And no I haven't seen endgame... I hope to, soon enough... I'll post a review here as usual.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingrapha:

Haven't been hiding bro, School has been really stressful, my thesis is taking all my time.

And no I haven't seen endgame... I hope to, soon enough... I'll post a review here as usual.
MSc or PhD grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
hulk616:
MSc or PhD grin

DcUHD
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingrapha:

DcUHD
please what is that?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
hulk616:
please what is that?
That's sarcasm..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingrapha:

That's sarcasm..

I knew it angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
instead of DC tards to hide their faces,they are here displaying foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by larride(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is the best way to post spoilers wink

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
badinfluence:

It's no longer captain America.. Very soon it will be black widow..
cheesy You are right. Black widow died to get the soul stone. She and Iron man died, while falcon took over the shield from captain America.

Time travel spoiled the movie. Too much time travel here and there.

You're not a true marvel fan, you should have watched the movie by now.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
KealDrogo:

cheesy You are right. Black widow died to get the soul stone. She and Iron man died, while falcon took over the shield from captain America.

Time travel spoiled the movie. Too much time travel here and there.

You're not a true marvel fan, you should have watched the movie by now.
Chai.. Udonmeanit..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Just back from the Cinema !!!! Bleep , what did I just see ? Let this do the talking.... 9.9/10

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Semtu(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Damn, even without the gauntlet, they all still couldn't beat Thanos.

Am watching this again next week grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2019
you couldn't live with your own failure--- mehnn this Is the best movie this year. The time travel was bomb. I loved every bit of it. Sacrifice to collect the soul stone was bad ass. The ending was legit. Mehnn. I need to watch this again. 10/10

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jasonteague(m): 3:06am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
Endgame has made 169 Million dollars in box office grin grin
Another heart break for DC fans and some DC fans are man utd , arsenal and Liverpool fans cry cry
Whatever it takes

Yeah whatever. Call me when they add one naira to your account. Go out there and hustle for own money. Don't just sit there counting another company's Victory in the name of spiting another company. look am not saying you should not criticize. Criticism is good, but when you do it to spite then it becomes bullshit. Always consider things from another point of view. Its because of fanatics like yourself that this country is so divided along religious and ethnic lines. Always tolerate others opinion too. Tolerance is one of the major problem of our country. Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Jasonteague:

Yeah whatever. Call me when they add one naira to your account. Go out there and hustle for own money. Don't just sit there counting another company's Victory in the name of spiting another company. look am not saying you should not criticize. Criticism is good, but when you do it to spite then it becomes bullshit. Always consider things from another point of view. Its because of fanatics like yourself that this country is so divided along religious and ethnic lines. Always tolerate others opinion too. Tolerance is one of the major problem of our country. Peace

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Jasonteague:

sharrap idiotic parasite dingbat

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Endgame currently sits at $187m at the chinese box office
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2019
i hope i'm not the only one who wants to see thanos again in the MCU
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope i'm not the only one who wants to see thanos again in the MCU

Thanos is gone Sadly
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Is that how bad Marvel academy needs me? grin grin grin From Superman to iuwe. DC must really know how to do things.
hulk616:
entrance exam for Marvel fans academy
But sorry, I didn't write one wen I already have a masters degree in DC relations and current affairs. wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Vic2Ree:

You said Marvel has more failed movies than DC outside their respective cinematic universes, no? And i'm asking how that is possible when post-2000, Marvel has had 2 successful film series in xmen and spiderman (3 if we make a case for Blade) while DC had only the Nolan Batman films.

Both Marvel and DC have had their stinkers, but if you took away the MCU, we can still point to many Marvel films that were successful with a strong fanbase or at the very least decent both critically and commercially. Its a cold lonely world for DC on the other hand without Nolan! LMFAO!!!

And you are birdboxing as usual (typical) cos you totally skipped where i named all marvels shitty movies...someone else tried to counter with dc shitty movies too and i still named more...

Im already talking toomuch again...why dont you go ahead and name DC shitty movies outside the dceu while i name marvels outside the mcu...im dumbing myself down for you so you cant act like you are blindfolded this time again...since you are talking post 2000 movies go off im waiting
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:
Is that how bad Marvel academy needs me? grin grin grin From Superman to iuwe. DC must really know how to do things.
But sorry, I didn't write one wen I already have a masters degree in DC relations and current affairs. wink
have you seen the latest issue of heroes in crisis. wally cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2019
Afobear:
sharrap idiotic parasite dingbat
that guys ignorance is beyond omega level
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SyberKate(f): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
I strongly recommend watching endgame in 4DX for maximum experience of the awesomeness grin grin

Advise also for DC fans undecided
How much is it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
have you seen the latest issue of heroes in crisis. wally cry
No, I was waiting for the Justice league and the witching hour but I would check that one out

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.