Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (670231 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
overpowered hulk stop reading too much DC comics. everybody knows sideways is a ripoff of spiderman grin
Damage is stronger than hulk.

Only because they are young adult heroes. Sideways works by moving from one place to another, spidey swings cobwebs everywhere. Is he even sweeping it self grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
Ultimate team that cant make 1 billion dollars in box office grin grin.
Box office is not the same as better. Stranger things had happened before.

What do you think of Lucifer tv series, is it worth binging?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

i dont watch lucifer tv series
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:
Damage is stronger than hulk.

Only because they are young adult heroes. Sideways works by moving from one place to another, spidey swings cobwebs everywhere. Is he even sweeping it self grin grin
you have started again with your fake statements. the weakest hulk is stronger than damage.
spiderman === sideways
the teriifics === fantastic four
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Marveldiots claiming another studio's property.
It's what you'd expect when they sell their properties for peanuts.
another studios property but still our properties.
and peanuts more expansive and more profitable than DC grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Guys Google “Thanos” then click his hand. Some crazy shit happens

Half of the search results disappears grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Endgame...was massive! And predictable. Interesting bt Disney did it putting one thing above every other in mind. Making back the billi0ns they exhausted in it. So many sci fi plot devices and than0s was reduced to being a generic villain. He reminded me t0o much of R0nan the accuser. Great film though. Tops my favourite films of all time. That's cos i love time travel tales. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a generic plot device to use.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:
Endgame...was massive! And predictable. Interesting bt Disney did it putting one thing above every other in mind. Making back the billi0ns they exhausted in it. So many sci fi plot devices and than0s was reduced to being a generic villain. He reminded me t0o much of R0nan the accuser. Great film though. Tops my favourite films of all time. That's cos i love time travel tales. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a generic plot device to use.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2019
i dont understand what you are saying exactly,those guys are not new because Hyperion,nighthawk,power princess,dr spectrum and blur have been around since the 80s

iuwe:

Not this version

Hyperion. - Superman sad sad

Power girl - Wonder Woman even her dressing style was copied. angry angry

Nighthawk - Batman dressing style almost the same. angry angry

The blur - The Flash sad sad

Dr spectrum - Green lantern even to the origin angry angry

It remains namor to be Aquaman and yes I know Aquaman is a rip-off
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
i dont watch lucifer tv series
Why?
Religious beliefs? Uninteresting?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Why?
Religious beliefs? Uninteresting?
DC related grin grin so its going to be trash

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont understand what you are saying exactly,those guys are not new because Hyperion,nighthawk,power princess,dr spectrum and blur have been around since the 80s

I know that but I said this current version/ comic run is familiar to the current Justice league squad. Also when I googled their rooster

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
ok

iuwe:

I know that but I said this current version/ comic run is familiar to the current Justice league squad. Also when I googled their rooster
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
DC related grin grin so its going to be trash
DC related shocked shocked officially a must watch. Binging starts today.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
you have started again with your fake statements. the weakest hulk is stronger than damage.
spiderman === sideways
Average hulk that hulk buster smashed to the ground vs one inexperienced damage blow that knocked out superman
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
spiderman === sideways
Sideways is better than Spiderman
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Any0ne n0tice how the elevator scene was hum0rously very remniscent of Winter Soldier, and the marvel c0mic where captain america was a hydra agent? I loved rumlow's face and how it was Rogers who entered the elevator last like a d0n. He was like 'hail hydra' and n0body talk anything. They just handed him what he asked for without questi0n. Great scene. That scene al0ne would make m0ney and c0mpensate for captain marvel's flop
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
grin
Potential Gay!

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Average hulk that hulk buster smashed to the ground vs one inexperienced damage blow that knocked out superman
this guy go and read your DC comics you are saying too much wrong statements grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

DC related shocked shocked officially a must watch. Binging starts today.
for DC fans only
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Sideways is better than Spiderman
Shut up grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Potential Gay!
Raalsaghul !!!!! grin grin your month is very dirty ooo you have been spitting since morning. I recommend you see Doctor strange

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
this guy go and read your DC comics you are saying too much wrong statements grin grin
Didn't d hulk buster smashed hulk during age of Ultron?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
for DC fans only
Marvel fans can't be able to comprehend the awesomeness of the series, you mean?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
Shut up grin grin
For saying the truth? cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Didn't d hulk buster smashed hulk during age of Ultron?
so that means the hulk is weak? batman beat superman then superman is very weak
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

For saying the truth? cry cry
lies lies lies
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Marvel fans can't be able to comprehend the awesomeness of the series, you mean?
i always say DC fans are addicted to trash so the trash looks awesome to their eyes. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani6666: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
iuwe:

Lucifer is a decent Series, I followed it since it started.... They decided to give us a weird Lucifer story, and a weird Lucifer character... Probably the most hopeless portrayal of Lucifer ever... oddly enough it was quite intriguing, at the beginning...

But as is the usual trend with DC shows, it becomes Utter Shite later.... But the last Season ended in somewhat reasonable fashion tho, that is probably why another Studio decided to pick up the project, now we are waiting for a new Season

I'd recommend you see it....

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
nani6666:

Lucifer is a decent Series, I followed it since it started.... They decided to give us a weird Lucifer story, and a weird Lucifer character... Probably the most hopeless portrayal of Lucifer ever... oddly enough it was quite intriguing, at the beginning...

But as is the usual trend with DC shows, it becomes Utter Shite later.... But the last Season ended in somewhat reasonable fashion tho, that is probably why another Studio decided to pick up the project, now we are waiting for a new Season

I'd recommend you see it....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.