Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664272 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:

Hmmmm, so he is faulting me for iuwe mistake like we are one and the same undecided undecided

Someone that hasn't seen how I look in real life shocked shocked

People online are now acting like gods just because of MTN free 10mb data grin grin

What a wonderful thing to witness wink wink

On a serious note, if Spider-Man leaves the MCU, you have Disney to blame.

Believe me, the only reason they still want Spider-Man is to usher in the dark avengers storyline with Osbourne. When they do, they would throw Spider-Man into the sewers because it isn't their property
seriously, u admitted u were iuwe weeks prior. Aint judging, just saying.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:
If Disney should demand for 50 per cent profit from the movies, then Sony should demand 60 per cent from the merchandise.
Sony has 100% of animations while Marvel has 100% of merchandise and comics undecided .
Marvel deserves higher profit percentage because Spiderman is doing very well because the movies are happening in MCU
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Minemrys:

i have already exposed the liar now.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
Yes the year Man of steel 2 comes out
fv*k u. Fv*k Mos 2. We are winning this whether u all like it or n0t.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
Sony has 100% of animations while Marvel has 100% of merchandise and comics undecided .
Marvel deserves higher profit percentage because Spiderman is doing very well because the movies are happening in MCU
Fact check!

Spiderman has been doing very well before the MCU.

The much aligned Amazing Spiderman 2 still made 700 million dollars at the B.O

All Sam Raimi films when adjusted for inflation made close to a billion dollars.

The best Spiderman film so far which is Spiderman 2 was made by Sony.

So if you think the MCU made Spidey successful, think again.

Sony should hold on to that character.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Minemrys:

fv*k u. Fv*k Mos 2. We are winning this whether u all like it or n0t.
angry angry angry angry mind your language
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
We have one of such fanboy here on nairaland that thinks Sony is at fault. Imagine another movie company trying to control the only franchise that is making you tons of money shocked shocked, I mean how heartless can Disney be just because they want more from the billions. First they sacked James Gunn, destroying Fox's movies and allocating poor movie dates for them, next they blamed the greatest flop of all time MARVEL DARK PHOENIX for having a loss on the second third of the the year and now Sony shocked shocked Sony that was kind enough to let them use Spider-Man for their movies.

I don't think any company had stooped this low before. This is an all time low for Disney embarassed

Now one fanboy is saying nonsense here and blaming Sony, but I mean no offence some people here lack constructive reasoning undecided

Look how toxic some of this tweets really are, insensitive to the fact that USA were the one who nuked Hiroshima, destroying lives to the genetical coding/sequence shocked shocked have they no shame and so human decency at all embarassed embarassed calling for a japanese company to be nuked just for a movie character they own to be given to another AMERICAN COMPANY

Spits on all toxic marvel fanboyism that has proven to be worse than them Snyder bots
Imagine hulk616 saying Spiderman is doing well because of the MCU.

Then I reminded him that the best spidey film so far is Spiderman 2: a high RT score and made a billion dollars adjusted for inflation.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Fact check!

Spiderman has been doing very well before the MCU.

The much aligned Amazing Spiderman 2 still made 700 million dollars at the B.O

All Sam Raimi films when adjusted for inflation made close to a billion dollars.

The best Spiderman film so far which is Spiderman 2 was made by Sony.

So if you think the MCU made Spidey successful, think again.

Sony should hold on to that character.
true. but none made a billion dollars grin
but on a serious note, if sony is not happy with the new deal i dont have problem with that because its their property, but my fear is the public relations side effects.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Then I reminded him that the best spidey film so far is Spiderman 2: a high RT score and made a billion dollars adjusted for inflation.
Yes Spiderman far from home is the most successful spiderman movie ever. and the last time i checked spiderman 2 is still at 821 million dollars undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
true. but none made a billion dollars grin
but on a serious note, if sony is not happy with the new deal i dont have problem with that because its their property, but my fear is the public relations side effects.
Did you see where I said "made a billion dollars adjusted for inflation".

Besides, how many films made a billion dollars back in the early 2000s?

This billion dollar thing started recently.

For Bleep sake, behave yourself.

You better borrow sense this morning.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Did you see where I said "made a billion dollars adjusted for inflation".

Besides, how many films made a billion dollars back in the early 2000s?

This billion dollar thing started recently.

For Bleep sake, behave yourself.

You better borrow sense this morning.

please can you provide any evidence like photos, link to show that spiderman 2 made a billion dollars. So that i can borrow sense from them.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
Yes Spiderman far from home is the most successful spiderman movie ever. and the last time i checked spiderman 2 is still at 821 million dollars undecided

How much do you think 821 million dollars is today.

I've told you before borrow some sense this morning.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
please can you provide any evidence like photos, link to show that spiderman 2 made a billion dollars. So that i can borrow sense from them.
What do you think when I said the word "adjusted for inflation"?

Stop pissing me off.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Lol, told him the same, no more is as epic in scale as Spider-Man 2 and true to the comic spiderman as Amazing Spider-Man 2. MCU movies are just POPULAR TRASH grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

What do you think when I said the word "adjusted for inflation"?

Stop pissing me off.
if it was adjusted for inflation the box office numbers should have changed right? If yes, can you provide a link to it. because i have checked online and i m not seeing spiderman 2 made a billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

please show me where i can borrow sense on this topic. like link, images, articles etc
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Minemrys:

Is blackspider same as iuwe? undecided Or simply show me where I wrote I am IUWE, if you can't produce those evidence, please Fu*k off my mentions
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
please show me where i can borrow sense on this topic. like link, images, articles etc

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=hulk616 post=81521297][/quote] Hahahahahahaha, did I write i am IUWE hehehehehe sense is becoming unpopular this days, anyone can claim to be anybody. Provide a pictorial evidence or better still show me where I wrote I am IUWE grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
Lol, told him the same, no more is as epic in scale as Spider-Man 2 and true to the comic spiderman as Amazing Spider-Man 2. MCU movies are just POPULAR TRASH grin grin grin grin
do you have any evidence on spiderman making a billion dollars
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
Is blackspider same as iuwe? undecided Or simply show me where I wrote I am IUWE, if you can't produce those evidence, please Fu*k off my mentions
Liar
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:

You just said dark Phoenix is the greatest flop of all time ... Bookmarked by the way.

So because of few comments from marvel fans, all marvel fans are toxic. And you have constructive reasoning
Did I say all marvel fans are toxic or spits on all toxic marvel fans? undecided undecided

Do you understand English? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
so you are using just 3 comments to conclude that all marvel fans are toxic and heartless.
See the result of watching DC movies and WB movies like Godzilla undecided

So you expect me to post all the toxic comments here? You well so?

Go and do your own research on Twitter, as Twitter has been banning a lot of them since yesterday.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=81522913][/quote] please i have been searching through google for minutes looking for evidence that spiderman 2 made a billion dollars after adjusting inflation, but i cant find.
if you have the information about it, show it so that this topic can end on a good note.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
Liar
No proof of where I wrote I am IUWE yet grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
Hahahahahahaha, did I write i am IUWE hehehehehe sense is becoming unpopular this days, anyone can claim to be anybody. Provide a pictorial evidence or better still show me where I wrote I am IUWE grin grin grin grin grin
you did not deny it here. even gave reasons for the new moniker. Liar grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
Did I say all marvel fans are toxic or spits on all toxic marvel fans? undecided undecided

Do you understand English? undecided undecided undecided
you did not say some either. so by default just saying marvel fans are toxic means all marvel fans.
simple english
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So you expect me to post all the toxic comments here? You well so?

Go and do your own research on Twitter, as Twitter has been banning a lot of them since yesterday.
thats my point, then you say SOME
it makes no sense to use 3 samples out of millions to conclude that marvel fans are toxic. undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
No proof of where I wrote I am IUWE yet grin grin grin
why are you scared? it is ............... grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
why are you scared? it is ............... grin grin grin
Have you no proof yet grin grin grin grin, hehehehehe L ooooh
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
thats my point, then you say SOME
it makes no sense to use 3 samples out of millions to conclude that marvel fans are toxic. undecided
Understand English, you won't.

If I had said all marvel fans are toxic, then it is generalization.

I said spits on all toxic marvel fans, meaning those marvel fans that are toxic in nature.

Your English teacher needs to be flogged undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.