Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (667683 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

I disagree
let's just agree to disagree. What do you think of watchmen?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Marvel has comic rights to star wars, But Lucasfilm which produces star wars movie and series is a subsidiary of Disney. Hence my former statement.

PS: Not everyone is interested in your MCU and DC beef. Which is ridiculous if you as me. Enjoy them both.
Let me rephrase the bolded for you and see if it makes sense....

"Marvel has comic rights to Spider-Man, But Sony pictures which produces Spider-Man movie and series is a subsidiary of Sony. Hence my former statement."

Does this make any sense to you?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blackspider:
trash as usual undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
hulk616:
trash as usual undecided
Yeah, the show is too spectacular for you to grasp.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blackspider:
Yeah, the show is too spectacular for you to grasp.
just like that disney series undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
hulk616:
just like that disney series undecided
Unlike the Disney series
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

When you have the rights to starwars what does it mean? undecided you are arguing with facts just to agree with same facts,why do you like stress??

Ps. Not being able to engage in the banter doesn't make you intelligent or superior...and it doesn't mean you are more mature than us either

Maybe your right, but I feel star wars movie and series are not under the control of Marvel but under the control of Lucasfilm. Does that make sense? Marvel got the license to star wars recently say 2015 but Disney acquired Lucasfilm a bit further back than that. So it is no brainer for Disney to give comics right to their comic branch which is Marvel. Hope you can see where am coming from.

And don't get defensive, I never said I was superior or more mature than anyone here. Just said I didn't see the need for the banter as you can easily enjoy both Marvel and DC movies without all the sentiments. I know its a foreign concept and against the norms here but its just my 2 cent, which I gave because you tagged me a MCU fan. Hope this clears that up.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blackspider:
Let me rephrase the bolded for you and see if it makes sense....

"Marvel has comic rights to Spider-Man, But Sony pictures which produces Spider-Man movie and series is a subsidiary of Sony. Hence my former statement."

Does this make any sense to you?

I just clarified the reason for my position above. Hope it clears up the confusion.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blackspider:

Watchmen is really good. I really love HBO series, they are really good at bringing stories to life. Have you seen "his dark materials" ?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Watchmen is really good. I really love HBO series, they are really good at bringing stories to life. Have you seen "his dark materials" ?
I am watching both simultaneously, but haven't watched this episode of his dark material yet. Love both shows, glad you do too
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Maybe your right, but I feel star wars movie and series are not under the control of Marvel but under the control of Lucasfilm. Does that make sense? Marvel got the license to star wars recently say 2015 but Disney acquired Lucasfilm a bit further back than that. So it is no brainer for Disney to give comics right to their comic branch which is Marvel. Hope you can see where am coming from.

And don't get defensive, I never said I was superior or more mature than anyone here. Just said I didn't see the need for the banter as you can easily enjoy both Marvel and DC movies without all the sentiments. I know its a foreign concept and against the norms here but its just my 2 cent, which I gave because you tagged me a MCU fan. Hope this clears that up.

If you not an MCU fanboy why do you always talk about only MCU movies or Marvel related topics?

And your whole elaboration on the starwars/marvel topic wasn't necessary..you were basically just saying what I said while still saying I was wrong
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

If you not an MCU fanboy why do you always talk about only MCU movies or Marvel related topics?

And your whole elaboration on the starwars/marvel topic wasn't necessary..you were basically just saying what I said while still saying I was wrong

Didn't I just say I think you were right? And my elaboration on said issue was only necessary because you prompted it.

Not going to even bother defending your opinion on me being a MCU fan only. Believe what you want bro life is free. I have said my peace on that regard.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Blackspider:
I am watching both simultaneously, but haven't watched this episode of his dark material yet. Love both shows, glad you do too

The quality of both shows are truly impeccable. HBO really put in top dollars into their series. Just wish others like CW and co can do the same for all their series it would be nice. Legacies that's really good is just struggling with poor graphics. Netflix also make quality stuff too. Patiently waiting for the witcher.

Anyways make we nor derail any further.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Sultan5:

The quality of both shows are truly impeccable. HBO really put in top dollars into their series. Just wish others like CW and co can do the same for all their series it would be nice. Legacies that's really good is just struggling with poor graphics. Netflix also make quality stuff too. Patiently waiting for the witcher.

All high quality WB contents go to HBO while the low budget go to CW
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Sultan5:

CW is a cable network, they don't have the same budget streaming service does.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Sultan5:

Didn't I just say I think you were right? And my elaboration on said issue was only necessary because you prompted it.

Not going to even bother defending your opinion on me being a MCU fan only. Believe what you want bro life is free. I have said my peace on that regard.

You will not defend it cos there is nothing to defend...

Your elaboration was unnecessary and futile and I'm only stretching this issue further so you can acknowledge how unnecessary it was
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2019
So MCU fanboys here don't know that Black widow trailer is out cheesy.

Well, the trailer is nothing to write about IMO
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Black widow trailer is out. My God it is fantastic grin grin grin
Marvel knows how to collect my money grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
TheKingIsHere:
So MCU fanboys here don't know that Black widow trailer is out cheesy.

Well, the trailer is nothing to write about IMO
[/s] Trash.
it was better than bird of prey, flop together undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Blackspider:
CW is a cable network, they don't have the same budget streaming service does.

Yeah sure thought HBO was a cable network too.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
I just saw the teaser trailer for Black Widow. I'm hyped. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
hulk616:
I thought you said you won’t see it cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
I thought you said you won’t see it cheesy
yes if homosexuals are present. but from the trailer, i did not see homosexuals. but if further trailers reveals those people angry i m out
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
I really want to know what happened at Budapest(We will find out soon) and then Nat's encounter with Winter Soldier. Maybe if they ever make the sequel we would know
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
hulk616:
yes if homosexuals are present. but from the trailer, i did not see homosexuals. but if further trailers reveals those people angry i m out
I will laugh last grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
I will laugh last grin
you think i will enter the cinema without confirmation of the absence of those abnormal people undecided

I did not watch deadpool 2, stopped watching TV series totally because of those people. so if you think my love for marvel will make me watch those kind of movies you are dreaming angry undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Blackspider:
Lolz, no arguments here, I hope you know star wars is a comic book?
Is a comic book or has a comic book?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kaycee7:
yes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Did anyone caught Taskmaster's look in the BW trailer, I really hope he changes it later in the movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
hulk616:
I'm hooked already. 2020 is just too far away.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kaycee7:
You are confusing me, what's the difference?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by valarmorghulis: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
hulk616:
trash as usual undecided
U are not saying the truth cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.