Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (667281 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
cry

I remember when I 1st heard of the Iron man movie, I was like what the hell is this? Which 1 be Iron man again? Na iron he dey use beat people about na wetin.

Several years now he has become a true icon, am going to miss Iron man. Heck if they should do some magic to bring him back, I won't complain really. But then again I just might.

Nothing to do now than to look ahead and hope an even more iconic character takes the reigns. It seems captain marvel will fill that role, but as much as I like her character, I just don't feel she's the one to take the reigns. Am hoping Mr Fantastic does so though. As he is the perfect candidate.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sultan5:

I remember when I 1st heard of the Iron man movie, I was like what the hell is this? Which 1 be Iron man again? Na iron he dey use beat people about na wetin.

Several years now he has become a true icon, am going to miss Iron man. Heck if they should do some magic to bring him back, I won't complain really. But then again I just might.

Nothing to do now than to look ahead and hope an even more iconic character takes the reigns. It seems captain marvel will fill that role, but as much as I like her character, I just don't feel she's the one to take the reigns. hoping Mr Fantastic does so though. As he is the perfect candidate.
I believe Kevin Feige has big plans for Marvel's First Family wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CreepyBlackpool: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sultan5:

Nothing to do now than to look ahead and hope an even more iconic character takes the reigns. It seems captain marvel will fill that role, but as much as I like her character, I just don't feel she's the one to take the reigns. Am hoping Mr Fantastic does so though. As he is the perfect candidate.
I'm hoping it gets to be the panther
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 4:11am On Nov 24, 2019
undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2019
nani667:
undecided
New cast? I'll really miss Jessica Henwick.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Still saw it yesterday

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2019
The sequel to Doctor Strange was announced at the San Diego Comic-Con last weekend and we now know that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will be released on May 7th, 2021. Obviously, fans are pretty hyped for it, too. Not just because the snarky, powerful superhero portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch has become a firm favorite, but because his next movie may very well be the most important entry in the MCU yet.

The main reason for its importance is the fact that it’ll at long last introduce the MCU to the larger multiverse. The concept of a multiverse has been teased in earlier Marvel films, of course, but this will be the first to definitely establish that the earth we’ve seen in past movies is actually just one among many that exist in different dimensions, each with its own set of heroes and villains who will now be free to make appearances in future outings.

Despite Marvel’s success at the box office, they’ve had their hands tied behind their backs so far, in terms of the fact that until very recently, a lot of their most popular characters belonged to Fox. With Disney’s recent acquisition of the aforementioned studio though, Marvel at long last has access to characters that fans have been dying to see in the MCU for a long time now, like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Deadpool and Silver Surfer.

The establishment of the multiverse is the first step to creating a new, improved version of the MCU which can have new heroes and villains popping in from other dimensions without causing continuity errors or leaving the fans wondering where those heroes had been when Thanos was laying waste to the world.

If that wasn’t exciting enough, Kevin Feige has also hinted at a new love interest for the Sorcerer Supreme, while also confirming that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will belong to the horror genre. In other words, be prepared to meet some potentially disturbing versions of the present MCU characters from other dimensions when the movie finally arrives in theaters in 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2019
Coolgasman:

Despite Marvel’s success at the box office, they’ve had their hands tied behind their backs so far, in terms of the fact that until very recently, a lot of their most popular characters belonged to Fox. With Disney’s recent acquisition of the aforementioned studio though, Marvel at long last has access to characters that fans have been dying to see in the MCU for a long time now, like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Deadpool and Silver Surfer.

This next decade is gonna be really interesting. What a good time to be alive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Coolgasman:
The sequel to Doctor Strange was announced at the San Diego Comic-Con last weekend and we now know that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will be released on May 7th, 2021. Obviously, fans are pretty hyped for it, too. Not just because the snarky, powerful superhero portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch has become a firm favorite, but because his next movie may very well be the most important entry in the MCU yet.

The main reason for its importance is the fact that it’ll at long last introduce the MCU to the larger multiverse. The concept of a multiverse has been teased in earlier Marvel films, of course, but this will be the first to definitely establish that the earth we’ve seen in past movies is actually just one among many that exist in different dimensions, each with its own set of heroes and villains who will now be free to make appearances in future outings.

The establishment of the multiverse is the first step to creating a new, improved version of the MCU which can have new heroes and villains popping in from other dimensions without causing continuity errors or leaving the fans wondering where those heroes had been when Thanos was laying waste to the world.

If that wasn’t exciting enough, Kevin Feige has also hinted at a new love interest for the Sorcerer Supreme, while also confirming that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will belong to the horror genre. In other words, be prepared to meet some potentially disturbing versions of the present MCU characters from other dimensions when the movie finally arrives in theaters in 2021.
Yup. Marvel just got started cheesy
2021 feels so far away though cry
Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why has MJBOLT been so low key? Dude's one of my more likeable Marveltards
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who here is watching the mandolorian series?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Blackspider:

Episode 1 was boring. Despite the very shot minutes per episode, I couldn't wait for it to end as I slept off numerous times.

Ep2 was good. Ep3 was just okay.

Ep4 was also good

So far, overall, its still good.

Let's see how the next episode will be
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Blackspider:
what is that? Is it a marvel tv series ?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
hulk616:
It is a Starwars series
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
It is a Starwars series
ok thanks
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Blackspider:

Its pretty decent, but too short sad
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
hulk616:
It is under star wars which is under marvel.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Episode 1 was boring. Despite the very shot minutes per episode, I couldn't wait for it to end as I slept off numerous times.

Ep2 was good. Ep3 was just okay.

Ep4 was also good

So far, overall, its still good.

Let's see how the next episode will be
Episode 3 was the best so far, episode 4 man, I was just sleeping, that series is boring
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sultan5:

Its pretty decent, but too short sad
The shortness of the episode is what is keeping it decent, if it were longer, it would be a pile of dump
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Blackspider:
The shortness of the episode is what is keeping it decent, if it were longer, it would be a pile of dump

You people have time
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Blackspider:

I disagree
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Blackspider:
It is under star wars which is under marvel.

Star wars isn't under Marvel. Its under Disney.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
kiss

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by GalaticHorde: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
i must have missed the part he got exposed,lemme go through the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5201990/prophecy-obaofusa-against-mjbolt-both
ayelalaoh! That mofo's got deep beef for you! I hope you like steak cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Star wars is owned by Marvel...all these MCU fans sef

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Star wars is owned by Marvel...all these MCU fans sef

Marvel has comic rights to star wars, But Lucasfilm which produces star wars movie and series is a subsidiary of Disney. Hence my former statement.

PS: Not everyone is interested in your MCU and DC beef. Which is ridiculous if you as me. Enjoy them both.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Marvel has comic rights to star wars, But Lucasfilm which produces star wars movie and series is a subsidiary of Disney. Hence my former statement.

[s]PS: Not everyone is interested in your MCU and DC beef. Which is ridiculous if you as me. Enjoy them both. [/s]
trash
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2019
hulk616:
trash
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Coolgasman:

The thought of it all is just exciting. 2020/2021 will definitely be a great year.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

When you have the rights to starwars what does it mean? undecided you are arguing with facts just to agree with same facts,why do you like stress??

Ps. Not being able to engage in the banter doesn't make you intelligent or superior...and it doesn't mean you are more mature than us either
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Lolz, no arguments here, I hope you know star wars is a comic book?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.