Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665296 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2019
i'm here and he's not
hulk616:
by one pastor like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
With great power comes great responsibility! grin grin

grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2019
hulk616:
by one pastor like that
You mean the self proclaimed "prophet of God" who got exposed for his numerous failed prophecies and ended up deactivating his account after he got cyber-shamed? That was hands down the funniest thread I'd ever been on grin. MJBOLT, do you still remember the thread? cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2019
is it the thread Otem.atum created?

XxSabrinaxX:

You mean the self proclaimed "prophet of God" who got exposed for his numerous failed prophecies and ended up deactivating his account after he got cyber-shamed? That was hands down the funniest thread I'd ever been on grin. MJBOLT, do you still remember the thread? cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
is it the thread Otem.atum created?

Yes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

seriously. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2019
i must have missed the part he got exposed,lemme go through the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5201990/prophecy-obaofusa-against-mjbolt-both
XxSabrinaxX:

Yes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Some Christians never cease to amaze me.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Martinez39(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2019
hulk616:
by one pastor like that
What prophecy and by whom?

Edit: I have sorted it out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Martinez39(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Oh! That fake pastor called Obaofusa. I think he owned the moniker Obaofbenin (deactivated). Under the username Obaofbenin, he nearly scammed a nairalander (maynation). When his attempt at fleecing her failed, he got angry, rained insults, and opened a thread (which was later cancelled) in which he called her a gold digger and falsely accused her of making away with his 10k. I am sure the moniker Princeofnigeria in that link of yours to Otem's thread represents the same person.

Here is the link to maynation's response thread in which she made clarification and exonerated herself with sound evidence. Have a good laugh grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5493684/not-scammer-encounter-nairalander

XxSabrinaxX, NeededGist, hulk616

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I'm a christian and I must clearly say that guy is not one of us.

It's not in our character to prophesy death to a fellow who doesn't agree with our views.

In as much as I believe in God, I also respect your disbelieve in him.

Apologies Mjbolt on his behalf and have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by maynation(f): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Oh! That fake pastor called Obaofusa. I think he owned the moniker Obaofbenin (deactivated). Under the username Obaofbenin, he nearly scammed a nairalander (maynation). When his attempt at fleecing her failed, he got angry, rained insults, and opened a thread (which was later cancelled) in which he called her a gold digger and falsely accused her of making away with his 10k. I am sure the moniker Princeofnigeria in that link of yours to Otem's thread represents the same person.

Here is the link to maynation's response thread in which she made clarification and exonerated herself with sound evidence. Have a good laugh grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5493684/not-scammer-encounter-nairalander

XxSabrinaxX, NeededGist, hulk616

Martinez,
Are you an Atheist or what?

I'm actually confused.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I'm a christian and I must clearly say that guy is not one of us.

It's not in our character to prophesy death to a fellow who doesn't agree with our views.

In as much as I believe in God, I also respect your disbelieve in him.

Apologies Mjbolt on his behalf and have a good day.
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Martinez39(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Martinez,
Are you am Atheist or what?

I'm actually confused.
I am an atheist.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by maynation(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Martinez39:
I am an atheist.
Little wonder grincheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Martinez39(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Little wonder grincheesy
Little wonder what if I may ask?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Martinez,
Are you an Atheist or what?

I'm actually confused.
Just read through that thread, you are a very smart person. That guy has been fishy with you and I love how you showed him you are smarter smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by maynation(f): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeededGist:

Just read through that thread, you are a very smart person. That guy has been fishy with you and I love how you showed him you are smarter smiley

Thank you Sir. smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
This now a religion thread or what Can yall carry all this talk outta here please angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
pu7pl3:
This now a religion thread or what Can yall carry all this talk outta here please angry
help us send them away cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
hulk616:
help us send them away cry
When you were doing it on the DC thread with sports discussion undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Blackspider:
When you were doing it on the DC thread with sports discussion undecided
I didn't start it undecided
And you also insulted Madrid angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2019
hulk616:
thumbs up
that's what a huge box office gets u. Hehehehehehe. Did s0me0ne than0s blip this thread? How c0me it's so, dead? Afobear, mjbolt, shittaakeem, hulk616, nightguy, mrdojo, XxsabrinaxX, laurene, pu7pl3, raalsalghul, thekingishere, blackspider, vic2ree, cao, let's Justice League Assemble here shall we? And save this cinematic universe fr0m being ravaged by a mad titan.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2019
this thread should be the least of your worries,the MCU keeps getting bigger and better,maybe you should try and save the DCEU.

[s]
Minemrys:

that's what a huge box office gets u. Hehehehehehe. Did s0me0ne than0s blip this thread? How c0me it's so, dead? Afobear, mjbolt, shittaakeem, hulk616, nightguy, mrdojo, XxsabrinaxX, laurene, pu7pl3, raalsalghul, thekingishere, blackspider, vic2ree, cao, let's Justice League Assemble here shall we? And save this cinematic universe fr0m being ravaged by a mad titan.
[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
this thread should be the least of your worries,the MCU keeps getting bigger and better,maybe you should try and save the DCEU.

[s][/s]
hìhihìhihi lol. Funny guy.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Minemrys:

Who be dis?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9941781_9920370dwsnznwu0aanlhbjpeg0fa3b0b40b71de122d6c4466a0f2a586_jpeg_jpegcfc5b8ca44c2169e3d0449aabba897f4

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

[s][/s]
DCbots bother themselves with the most mundane trash. LoL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2019
i dont blame them,the world is looking forward to Marvel series on Disney+ and future MCU movies etc,they have nothing to look forward to,they are not sure if they will ever get a Man Of Steel,JL,Shazam sequel or a Flash,GL,Cyborg movie.

Vic2Ree:

DCbots bother themselves with the most mundane trash. LoL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CreepyBlackpool: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Minemrys:

coming from people that can't save DCEU undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
hulk616:
coming from people that can't save DCEU undecided
hulk, drop the pride. Let's save this thread fr0m itself.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.