Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st (1062 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
April 1st, the "fools" day. Why on Earth would a guy pick April 1st to pop the question That's a risky one. Ladies u talk yes & he says April fool what will you do?
Well I think the best answer would just be " give me till tomorrow to think about it. Ladies wats ur take on that?
Guys wud you pull such stunt?
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
undecided
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Viktoh(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wot are u sayin??
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by cokacoola(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
soo he has ben daten form 10years and didjnot prospose and you wat to prospose on you bethday which in april 1th? Ok ok Goodlucksad
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Viktoh(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
soo he has ben daten form 10years and didjnot prospose and you wat to prospose on you bethday which in april 1th? Ok ok Goodlucksad
warris diz
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
hahhhahhahhhhhhha! Y wud I datea guy 4 10yrs Is he medical school?

1 Like

Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Viktoh:
Wot are u sayin??
point is, as a girl woould u take a marriage proposal serious if it comes on 1st April? Will a guy seriously propose oon 1st of April?
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Viktoh(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
point is, as a girl woould u take a marriage proposal serious if it comes on 1st April? Will a guy seriously propose oon 1st of April?
uhm, dis wan z thick
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Exponental(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
this reminds me of my brother's 1st job. he was told to resume April 1st which happened to be a Thursday n he was sceptical...... "could it be a joke or something why not d following day"
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by cutieberie1(f): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
lop...op i think its better to wait til afta april fool...
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Exponental:
this reminds me of my brother's 1st job. he was told to resume April 1st which happened to be a Thursday n he was sceptical...... "could it be a joke or something why not d following day"
hahahahahhaha! So hope he went dere?
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
cutieberie1:
lop...op i think its better to wait til afta april fool...
yes o! Some guys can be funny
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
fools fall in love. So therefore since april 1st is fools day, den I can propose to her
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy wait till 2nd o.
Cutehector:
fools fall in love. So therefore since april 1st is fools day, den I can propose to her
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Olutola88(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Which kind mumu man go propose com say na April fool? But Ladies can claim to be pregnant sha. Dat kind April fool go sweet
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Guy wait till 2nd o.
no no, wil propose on d first. I wil make it so real dat it wil be a diamond ring. Take her to a beach at sunset.
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
What's wrong about it? Are you skeptical of his love for you?
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
no no, wil propose on d first. I wil make it so real dat it wil be a diamond ring. Take her to a beach at sunset.
but hope u won't mind getting d reply d next day?
Re: When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
but hope u won't mind getting d reply d next day?
lol its either she gvs me a reply there and then or I postpone d proposal

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Help Needed. / Guys Are Much Simpler Than Ladies>>>> Gir;s Too Get Wahala!! / Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.