Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (29556 Views)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 04, 2017
On the first day of this month(April) which we all know to be April fool's day, I decided to prank my girlfriend by telling her I was HIV Positive grin.

She was most assuredly going to commit suicide if I'd not told her it was a joke tongue. See screenshots of our conversation below

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2017
More

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by eezeribe(m): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2017
keep having unprotected sex until it becomes a reality... Goodluck

282 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by HawkToBar(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Darejo:
On the first day of this month(April) which we all know to be April fool's day, I decided to prank my girlfriend by telling her I was HIV Positive grin.

She was most assuredly going to commit suicide if I'd not told her it was a joke tongue. See screenshots of our conversation below

Lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano

You live in Holy Savior's road abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2017
HawkToBar:

You live in Holy Savior's road abi?

No I don't.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by adorablepepple(f): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Both of you dont have sense....

She wanted to kill herself sef cheesy cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by TosinDru: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
Both of you dont have sense....
Babe calm down now, you follow person fight for dream

44 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2017
From your conversations, your bae is really lovely, she believes in you. Keep her and pray make devourers(men) and infuencers(ladies) of innocence no wilden her up.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by lokito: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Your babe is a sweet girl I love her reactions. Keep her safe pls

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by doubleZ88(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2017
some girls would have rained curses on their boo coz of this but she acted martured. I love dat.
such keeps their relationship and love in balance.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
How did that lovely girl fall in love with craze man like you op? angry

BTW, she's 100yards wifey material. Keep her. wink

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by buygala(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
The girl changed dp twice between 12:22 and 12:33, the eleven minutes in which this conversation lasted sad

She was still busy changing dp even when she was in suspense of the guy's HIV test result undecided ....

I mean...who has time for such frivolity when under such suspense?

In short....this conversation is rigged and fabricated just to trend online undecided....

Next bullshiit please sad

254 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by botad(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2017
This April fool na Wa! Op next time, you can tell her when you are together not on phone, some ladies are fragile especially when faithfully and innocently in love, imagine her phone went off immediately you broke the news and you can't reach her on time to say it is April fool, she might do the unthinkable.

But the girl seems to love you sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by holaragh(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2017
cry

Man that was extreme
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by orijintv(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
April Fool ! April Fool ! Until you go do test and it turns out positive grin ..

To The Mod That Banned Me For Good 6Months+ , I Hope Uve Received Your Banning Alert ? Oh Well , Before I Forget Please #KeepTheChangeBae

14 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by MrGreenMavro: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
wink

Both of you are BIG FOOLS, so uve been having unprotected sex and you think you will not get HIV, even dose that use condom sef dy get am. better goan do HIV test o before i com back from my ogbanje meeting

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Enyimbamercedes: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Rubbish!!! She was already advertising for a new 'bae'... didn't you notice she changed her display picture 2 times during the conversation!!

7 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by searay(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Someone did this to me. I can't even eat again since Saturday
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by princechurchill(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
I need to talk to her for some logistics reasons
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by lexyman(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
wAT ARE YOU WAITIG FOR ? MARRY DAT GIRL!

3 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Sensie(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by FILEBE(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Joking apart. I can tell that your relationship is a good one. you guys communicate and understand each other.

3 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by sanchez4eva: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Funny as Bleep....OP should have waited for some hours before revealing the truth.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by meskana212(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Girls will always be girls....She was in shock and still switched dp 3times in 5mins... grin ; grin

14 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by dannytoe(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
this is just one of the foolish things poeple do when high on oshogbo weed................. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
This actually got me laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.