Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Opinion Ni O Jare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion Ni O Jare (578 Views)

Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / I Will Just Save Myself The Stress Jare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion Ni O Jare by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Being a woman, lady, or girl you have several qualities within you comprising mainly of the good (love) and the bad (deceit).
A female is meant to loved like a queen and to be treated just like one. But as a lady when you find yourself in a situation like this what is expected of you to do.
You have a male friend. He treats you like someone he loves but he doesn't. You have several thoughts running through your mind like this special friend of yours up to. Due to this, everyone who proposes to you gets turned down just because of the imaginary love you've fallen into.
To your greatest surprise,he introduces this girl who seems to be hotter, fresher, prettier and sexier than you of whom you consider not, to you as his girlfriend.
The first thing that pops into your mind is WHAT THE Bleep!!!

From the article above I observed that the male friend wasn't at fault. it was the way of her reasoning and mentality that lead her to the waste of time.
her reasoning in the sense that she thought he would ask her out
her mentality in the sense that the guy was to woo her at first.

if the lady does the wooing would she get killed or belittle.

section 1 sub 36 in Nigeria counstitution everyone is entitled to freedom of expression.

only if the ladies could be doing the wooing they would have been a bigger person in many sense.
jealousy go reduce, juju sef go enter voicemail.

i just want something to be known to you all though.

MAJORITY OF OUR WOMEN ARE WHAT THEY ARE EITHER GOOD OR BAD DUE TO THE INFLUENCE OF MAN.

Abi kilo feel what do you think
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
So wat r u sayin in earnest
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg help me ask am on my behalf also....
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
I beg to differ.

Why treat a girl like someone you love if you don't love her, and then, you blame her for falling in love with you, and you also blame her for getting hurt when you introduce another girl to her. . .

Can this stupidity be compartmentalized?
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
I beg to differ.

Why treat a girl like someone you love if you don't love her, and then, you blame her for falling in love with you, and you also blame her for getting hurt when you introduce another girl to her. . .

k i only wanted to knw if u still existed
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
shonekan
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by stingbreed(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oya shey na wooing be ur new hobby......

Start wooing me,,, I'm all ears undecided
Re: My Opinion Ni O Jare by mrkay101(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
I beg to differ.

its a crime to be friendly?

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves Banana's ?? / 10 Reasons Shy Guys Are Better Lovers / Are Backup Relationships Ok,how Many Should One Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.