Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (61491 Views)

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Iyalasisi:
It's an involuntary action dear OP... they dnt even know they re being nice, guess they get carried away by the Beauty wink
Hmmm. You are trying to say it's a reflex action right?
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Because most guys nowadays are thristy simps who are desperate for a pretty girl's validation.. Then they wonder why girls, especially the fine ones hate they a.ss
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Brugo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
pretty girls are wonderfully made; while d ugly ones are fearfully made. That is y we are all wonderfully & fearfully made.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
We nicing to pretty girls becos we want to collect their number ni?

oloshi!
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
emusmith:
Honestly, it bothers me.
If it is an error that must be corrected, it has to start now.

Experience Speaking: You see a girl with pretty face and you start acting all funny as though you've seen all. Hmm!

You just saw One-Tenth of her. You need time to see the rest part if and only if you're using your head and not your ... wink

NB: My point is Why Do Guys Go All Length To Put A Smile On A "Pretty" Girl's Face? Isn't That Silly? She may not even be interested in you after all smiley

There are many who are after you- stop sweating over this one who doesn't give two rats about you.

#mythoughts#
IS ALL ABOUT THAT TWO BALLS AND THAT DEEP BOTTOMLESS hole!
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well, I've never clicked the like button on a girl's profile on nairaland, neither have I ever followed one...and I've only ever PMed one. I just prefer to joke around.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
emusmith:
Honestly, it bothers me.
If it is an error that must be corrected, it has to start now.

Experience Speaking: You see a girl with pretty face and you start acting all funny as though you've seen all. Hmm!

You just saw One-Tenth of her. You need time to see the rest part if and only if you're using your head and not your ... wink

NB: My point is Why Do Guys Go All Length To Put A Smile On A "Pretty" Girl's Face? Isn't That Silly? She may not even be interested in you after all smiley

There are many who are after you- stop sweating over this one who doesn't give two rats about you.

#mythoughts#

majority of the guys on Nairaland are sex-starved that's the reason grin
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

majority of the guys on Nairaland are sex-starved that's the reason grin
I don't agree with you. The topic says “pretty” girls
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by maryam6(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Put a smile on a pretty face,you will get ur reward in heaven
says who?
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by kelvinnn(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt even chyke "pretty" ladies. Beauty isn't everyn. I just like a gurl wit a wonderful heart
Girls that has brains.....not beauty...beauty don't last forever! undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by femi4: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Olutola88:
Hmmm. You are trying to say it's a reflex action right?
At times, you can't help it..........not necessarily that you want something back, there is this satisfaction you derived for going extra miles for gorgeous ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by holatin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
XBLadez:
Does it require Wole Soyinka to you why? We're nice to damsels because they're damsels! Take this example: You admire what's beautiful like Goodluck and frown at ugly, wretched old things like Buhari

That's simple!
you daft walai
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by dablazor: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Isn't this just a rhetorical question @topic?
What other reason would warrant the special treatment, its because they are pretty, doesn't mean guys or atleast myself isn't nice to the not so pretty ones either.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by kristen12(f): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Because they are ass lickers
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Sigo86(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Don't give a f**k abt pretty Gals, Dats y dey end up trippn 4moi.. It's just a natural way of working on deir Psych.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by LewisO: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Iyalasisi:
It's an involuntary action dear OP... they dnt even know they re being nice, guess they get carried away by the Beauty wink
[size=14pt]I got carried away too, i still dash u a "Like". undecided

But i don't give ladies silly "Likes". undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Just as ladies act exceptionally nice to guys with cash.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by daboydamien: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Put a smile on a pretty face,you will get ur reward in heaven
like seriously?
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by monsterprick(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Olutola88:
At one point, there was a Mario girl that made many guys here act preposterously.

Each time I visited the Romance section, I saw all sorts of guys carrying her matter on their heads like Darling Yaki. Some stalking her and many saying so much about her beauty.

On one fateful night I innocently visited d Romance section & came across her picture on one beauty thread. E be like say Electricity shock me cos I was not only disappointed in her looks but the obsequious act of her sycophants also fell me flat.

My instinct instructed me 2 give “them” a benefit of doubt by asking “Is this the Mario gal many guys here always claim is so so so Beautiful”? I was like... Excuse me! I expressed my disappointment in her looks as I expected way better.

I wasn't even allowed to Land b4 one boy just jumped 4rm a corner I didn't know. He got all defensive... YES! I love soldiers, brave ones @ that. But I don't like a Nigerian soldier flexing muscles on the streets of Lagos when Boko Haram are wasting lots of innocent lives in Borno.

That boy that jumped to defend her would have made sense if he defended her Adroitly, Astutely, Diplomatically, Intelligently or Wisely. But as a Mature Gentleman, I ignored his ignorance.

The boy's moniker read Naijaboy. So, that scenario came to mind when I saw the same boy criticizing guilty boys like him. Well, I wouldn't know if he's grown now...

guy Wetin u dey talk .Na grammar u wan blow abi Na English for this matter .adroitly or Na android phone .a beg you sound like a sadist. the babe fine jor.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by LewisO: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt] I don't give a fücking damn about pretty ladies. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Uncletony:
pretty girls are wonderfully made; while d ugly ones are fearfully made. That is y we are all wonderfully & fearfully made.

Uncletony you really got me laughing. It is good to have pretty galz around but, I for one, don't get carried away by that, I look beyond that beauty to know if she's for keeps or she's just for whiling away the time. Let's say the truth, these galz with lots of attention from guys have this believe that anywhere they get to they must be favoured, esp if its a man at the port of call. That is exactly how it happens. And you know our naija men, they drool over any woman that is fine. Its a temptation but a man has got to use his head not his "third leg."

And again, you don't have to be stupid - like behaving foolishly or trying to kill urself to favour a pretty gal, before she will like you. They are sometimes attracted to that mysterious guy that didn't see them but is around them. Because he's not like the others wanting to get her attention at all cost.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Olutola88:
I don't agree with you. The topic says “pretty” girls

Guys are naturally attracted to pretty women. Why would i be overly kind and show attention to an ugly girl when i have nothing to gain from her.

That's simply the reason
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by sinizia: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

There is a word called ‘exxageration'

I doubt if you have heard of it before

If I were you I would look it up

To save myself from appearing stupid some other time

You are actually the one very dumb and foolish. The guy I quoted reaffirmed that it's not an 'exagerration' but that it really happened hence why I asked for the link because I know he's lying. Are you too feather-brained to see that it's my second post that I asked for the link after he'd lied that such happened? Of course I know it's an exagerration but he lied about it. He'd have picked the truth and exagerrated not lying like we're dumb and stupíd like you.

I couldn't sit back and watch people (males in this category) being accused falsely hence I pointed it out.

sinizia:

That's a lie. No guy has ever done that.

Then the guy tried acting smart by reaffirming that Naijaboy is correct, in order to shut him up for good, I asked for a link. And he never gave me one. So Ms, who's now stupíd between us?

emusmith:

Hian! Are you a newbie?

So if you can't read and comprehend, then quit showcasing your lack of understanding. Cheers. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
no be all guyz shall
Those wey dey do am na lust dey push them.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Olutola88:
At one point, there was a Mario girl that made many guys here act preposterously.

Each time I visited the Romance section, I saw all sorts of guys carrying her matter on their heads like Darling Yaki. Some stalking her and many saying so much about her beauty.

On one fateful night I innocently visited d Romance section & came across her picture on one beauty thread. E be like say Electricity shock me cos I was not only disappointed in her looks but the obsequious act of her sycophants also fell me flat.

My instinct instructed me 2 give “them” a benefit of doubt by asking “Is this the Mario gal many guys here always claim is so so so Beautiful”? I was like... Excuse me! I expressed my disappointment in her looks as I expected way better.

I wasn't even allowed to Land b4 one boy just jumped 4rm a corner I didn't know. He got all defensive... YES! I love soldiers, brave ones @ that. But I don't like a Nigerian soldier flexing muscles on the streets of Lagos when Boko Haram are wasting lots of innocent lives in Borno.

That boy that jumped to defend her would have made sense if he defended her Adroitly, Astutely, Diplomatically, Intelligently or Wisely. But as a Mature Gentleman, I ignored his ignorance.

The boy's moniker read Naijaboy. So, that scenario came to mind when I saw the same boy criticizing guilty boys like him. Well, I wouldn't know if he's grown now...
Chisos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Olutola88:
You were once guilty of a related crime( I don't know weda you're still guilty tho)
Has always been guilty of same charge he is accusing others of...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
monsterprick:

guy Wetin u dey talk .Na grammar u wan blow abi Na English for this matter .adroitly or Na android phone .a beg you sound like a sadist. the babe fine jor.
Because of P u dey put a brother down oya cover your eyes in shame undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by pinkhill(f): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
if dem guys dont like us

who will
Maamin:

This stupidity still happens here..a girl will upload any random pics and you see some clueless mofos who has lost it all punching likes as if their life is depended on it sad
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by cao(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Y'all really need to explain Mario girl to me, since I'm guessing it doesn't mean a girl that plays Mario...
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
yees brother you said the right thing...
Cutehector:
I dnt even chyke "pretty" ladies. Beauty isn't everyn. I just like a gurl wit a wonderful heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.