Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic (65176 Views)

Court Remands Bala Mohammed In Prison / EFCC Arrests Bala Mohammed / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ghettodreamz(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Where is EFCC and ICPC when you need them? undecided

Oh! I forgot, they are under someone's subjection and only being used as a political tool or made to run after the common citizens. Alas, a fish rots from the head down.

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ENDTIMES: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari take note!!!
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by loomer: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
ejiro2130:

Stop been senseless, a jobless man driving exotic cars in a country where over 20mil ppl sleep hungry

Does it make sense to u??

Sometimes I wonder of some ppl brain is packed in their asssss

apart from the fact say him snap close to those cars, what is the evidence that those are his cars?

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by biggybanty7(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Ur family na dem b mumu,sentiment go kill una 4 dis nation
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Revolva(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2015
cool dis country na f..ked up place...as oritse femi talk am...if you be poor man for naija na ya wa.....

D son just dey flex.....like orezi song..what is the need to work..
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by anonimi: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:
Abeg where anonimi

I dey here why you dey look for me like sey I loss? grin

Is he different from your El-Rufai pikin who died recently

Make you sef answer oh!

APC = HYPOCRISY =APC

DoctorJones:
LEST WE FORGET

These are some of those clamouring for 'change':

Bola Tinubu's pension:...

1) Two houses in choice locations in Lagos and Abuja
2) Six brand new vehicles replaceable every 3 yrs
3) Salary for life
4) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every two years
5) Full medicals for him and his family
6) Security detail

Rotimi Amaechi's pension:

1) Two houses (one in Rivers and the other anywhere he chooses)
2) Full salary for life
3) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every four years
4) Three vehicles replaceable every four years
5) Free medicals
6) 10percent of salary as house maintenance
7) Full security detail
cool 30percent car maintenance, 10percent entertainment, 20percent utilities.

Bukola Saraki's pension:

1) Three cars replaceable every 3yrs
2) A "well-furnished 5bedroom duplex"
3) 300percent furniture allowance
4) Full security detail (8 policemen, 3 DSS operatives one of which must be female)
5) 30percent for car maintenance, 20percent for utility, 10percent for entertainment and 10percent for house maintenance.
NB: As a Senator, this ex-gov also draws salary worth millions and a N40m quarterly allowance.

Sani Yerima's pension:

1) Salary for life
2) Two vehicles replaceable every 4yrs
3) Two personal staff
4) Free medicals for the govs and their families
5) A house and free office
6) Free telephone
7) A 30day paid vacation abroad
NB: This ex-gov too is a serving Senator who recieves outrageous salaries and allowances.

Every one who has some grey matter, no matter the quality, should ask:

WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE ARE YOU BRINGING WHEN YOU HAVE CORNERED THE FINANCES OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL COMFORT?

What else is corruption?

Tell me this is not true

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by mmsen: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2015
If Boko Haram are truly angered by the corruption that we see is endemic within the Nigerian political class why is it that they do not simply go after those who are responsible such as this man, his father and those known to us all, instead of slaughtering the working man at bus depots? Killing children at schools etc?

And what does the UN have to do with their plight in the north east?

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by sam90s(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
zizibabe1:

Please raise your hands if you have the privilege of having your father,brother husband or any close family member being given a political appointment,then you refuse to partake of the goodies/opportunities that come with that position.In my opinion,it would be a curse!If I had the privilege of being the appointee myself,I would see to it that my family member benefit immensely from that position.So instead of beefing,just pray that it gets to the turn of your family by divine intervention.When it eventually happens,let's see if you'll call all your enemies and witches and wizards and enrich them,give them contracts etc and forget your family since you think it's wrong for family members such privileges.

First of all: That position is an opportunity to serve and not to steal.
And before you raise your hand, can you tell us the possibility of any one of a 170+million human having that chance you mentioned? To judge by the number of political offices available not to mention that resources are limited, that will mean one thing: your proposal is not sustainable in the nearest future, except you're one of those blessed with the ability not to think too far ahead, however, anyone who took it upon their self to stow away vast amount resources will be someone who worries about the future (that's your average human being).
Might sound strange to you, but truth is some folks just want decent infrastructure and a enabling environment consisting these BASIC infrastructures not Lamborghini, Bugatti, G-650, a million ft Yatch and weekends in Mars or Pluto, why steal funds earmarked for these BASIC infrastructures when you can build legitimate business providing them?
Tales abound of business men acquired government contracts through political connection but find themselves sidelined for carrying out a timely and transparent project, they were no saint, they only hope to impress and get more contracts, however, they only managed to offended the 'industry', what was meant to be a cash cow for their politician friend now turned to a finished project.

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by holatin(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:

I dey here why you dey look for me like sey I loss? grin

Is he different from your El-Rufai pikin who died recently

Make you sef answer oh!

APC = HYPOCRISY =APC

when will you stop been bias, show me the full list and the link.
stop been one-sided man
happy new week
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My garage has more fancy cars than that :PThese are just peugouts compared to the wheels in my garage cool

Where do you drive them in Anambra?
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Icudkill: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
bighead1:

So his father drives the Porsche CAYENNE S or the yellow AUDI R8 ath the back??

Think with ya sense and not the sole of ya feet

Audi r8 I see not.. Lamboghini murcielago yep smiley
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by 989900: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Lagos—CONGESTION at the ports is beginning to gather momentum as importers have abandoned their cargoes following the continuous slide of the Naira against the American dollar which currently stands at N250 to $1. -

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/naira-devaluation-importers-abandon-cargoes-at-ports/#sthash.twPz92nG.dpuf

The economy is booming--NOI.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by anonimi: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:
when will you stop been bias, show me the full list and the link.
stop been one-sided man
happy new week

I don show the one wey interest me.
If you like go find the one wey interest you also come post am for here make we for compare see sey na dem APC "angels" demons dey THIEF us pass since 1999 angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by sinizia: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided

You are a disgrace and everything that's wrong with this country. Ediot!!

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by 989900: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
ABUJA—International rating agency, Standard & Poor’s, yesterday, warned that Nigeria’s economy is in a “clear and present danger,” even as data released by the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, revealed that Nigeria earned N12.8 trillion from crude oil export in 2014.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/nigerias-economy-in-clear-danger-s-p/#sthash.34kr3DdM.dpuf
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by summerflame(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
I need money that surpasses blood money. Why my papa self no become minister?
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by tempest69: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:
Hmn!
Fresh air
Transformation all the way.
GEJ till this people below have sense.
your pics actually portrays the transfomation going on in ur village under GEJ. Dummy
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
I hope those shouting GEJ till 2019 can see the charade they sold to them. You die of hunger while their children drive big cars around.

I don't blame most of the PDP supporters because they have not even step their foot in Abuja to know the kind of executive lifestyle these guys enjoyed.

Militancy and kidnappers of foreigners started shortly after the Niger Delta militants in were invited to Abuja in 2006 and saw the disparity between the creeks and Fct. Nigerians should wake up !

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ozoigbondu: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2015
papawemba:

Where do you drive them in Anambra?

Igbariam road is a smooth as ice cool

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by holatin(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:

I don show the one wey interest me.
If you like go find the one wey interest you also come post am for here make we for compare see sey na dem APC "angels" demons dey THIEF us pass since 1999 angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
you mean I should believe anything you say without any veritable fact.
kontinu
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by summerflame(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
It is not easy to be a fool. You are a goat
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I hope those shouting GEJ till 2019 can see the charade they sold to them. You die of hunger while their children drive big cars around.

I don't blame most of the PDP supporters because they have not even step their foot in Abuja to know the kind of executive lifestyle these guys enjoyed.

Militancy and kidnappers of foreigners started shortly after the Niger Delta militants in were invited to Abuja in 2006 and saw the disparity between the creeks and Fct. Nigerians should wake up !

..and ab.oki clueless #Certificateless Buhari must refund:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime.....
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by SailorXY: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2015
How do you know the man is jobless?
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Drizhystc(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
alVinHustle:
Here's a pic of Bala Mohammed jnr, 1st son of FCT minister; Bala Mohammed, he's got no job, but check out his garage.
he's got a job,he's d c.e.o of Dallas oil

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Fellonigerians: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:

You are a
Slave
Fool
and a
HYPOCRITE.
Even if they were his father's, how much is his father's basic salary to be able to afford all those cars?
Non of those cars is less than N10m.
Smh for this country.
We need change.

Why cant you disagree or make your point without name calling na waaoooo...
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by SailorXY: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
[img][/img]
Bluetooth2:

so the solution is that the wealth should be stripped from the son of Niger Delta & handed back to the Northerners, is this your idea? Wow How brilliant!
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Ignyte(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Please OP make ur researh Very well, Bala is a prominent member or the 'Corsa Motorsports Club of Abuja'. Did you know that??

No....

Why do you think he owns a Lamborghini Gallardo... He is a racer.

Racers earn what my lecturers don't dream of...

Bala's own is small...

Corsa Motor sport earners own Mustangs and more. It is a sport... and you cars need to get you to the top of your game.

Muktar of Arewa Customz Autos is also a member of The corsa motorsports. He owns a mustang popularly called #Cobra or #ArewaReptilia & He has bn featured in articles as a rich young man. (An Entrepreneur)

Because you work 30 days in an office and still can't own a camry with a month's salary doesn't mean other people can't own their dream rides.

Please don't spoil my morning... I can vouch for these guys personally...

I will drop my phone number.

Op stop being a wannabe 'linda ikeji' and get a LIFE

Mtchewww.

CORSA all the way
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by summerflame(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Are you blessed with brain at all?. Common sense is missing from your comments.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by soulfood(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
The Best Music....The Best DJ..........For The Best Events

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by juniormusa(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
yibomustgo:
This is one of the people GEJ is counting on in the North. The good news is less than 1% of people like this are voting for GEJ in the North.
WTF!If you don't fully know about the north,keep quiet biko..
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My garage has more fancy cars than that :PThese are just peugouts compared to the wheels in my garage cool

You can't even afford 3 meals a day talk less of 4 litres of petrol.. procold dude like you
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ElFenomeno1: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Corsa Motorsports Club wink

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65