Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic (65173 Views)

Court Remands Bala Mohammed In Prison / EFCC Arrests Bala Mohammed / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ogaju007(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided

Please try and think once in a while
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by babestella: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2015
How did you guys conclude he doesn't have a Job or business? So if your father is a minister and you have all these cars wouldn't you had started a business to at least keep your mind busy and make money if your own? Well, I don't believe he doesn't have a job or business. Most northerners are especially into bureau de change or real estate in Abuja.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by frisky2good(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Sorry to ask but do those cars have age limit for the drivers?
bighead1:

So his father drives the Porsche CAYENNE S or the yellow AUDI R8 ath the back??

Think with ya sense and not the sole of ya feet
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Pdizzle(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Shitt! That's a lambo
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2015
What is Corruption?

Corruption is when you drive expensive cars

For those who have brains; you'd realise it takes only little effort to make money in a city like Abuja.

Some Real Estate Agents make as high as N10million on selling 2 plots of land.

You mumu Nigerians won't stop displaying your low I.Q everywhere on the Internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by misfab(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2015
lols..what our nation is turning into.
well i dont think he has no job....prolly a major ;Dcontractor..wat wit his dad being an FCT minister.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by NaUknow: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2015
The annoying thing is we still support people like Tinubu, Jonathan, and so many other psst and present leaders. We don't ask questions b4 we vote. These thieves are playing us, they know themselves. Their children are friends and they don't have the interest you and I at heart.
Don't be deceived you waste your life to walka for Tinubu and you are given 5k that is it, nothing for you after that - most of there projects built is meant only for the rich . imagine building a low cost housing and selling for N7m at Ikorodu (flat for that matter)how many civil servants have that kind of money. Same goes to all the markets they are building.
Same goes to Jonathan and the rest. They give you peanuts to get your vote and the rest is history. All you hear in the news is missing billions.
poverty and ignorance is a big issue in nigeria, people have failed to read about their past to know how same set of people have been holding us hostage for decades.imagine Farouk lawal contesting for house of reps again no one is saying anything.
We the youths should have a rethink the solution to Nigeria's problem is not APC nor PDP. Buhari himself can be a honest man but the cabal around him are a danger to his administration and to the nation so he might end up not be able to perform with the kind of people he is dinning with.
God bless Nigeria. ..
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2015
these exotic cars are notthing in comparism to what the satan of sokoto -ab.oki Sa'ad Abubakar is hording in his carage...

now you know why Foolanis and their Northern allied politicians hold [size=13pt]83% of all oil blocks[/size] and leases awarded to Nigerian citizens despite their region not producing a drop of crude oil or natural gas.

The [size=13pt]83%[/size] doesn't even include allocations like Intels Logistics, the monopoly oil loading company in the Niger Delta, owned jointly by Abubakar Atiku, the Yaradua family and the Emir of Kano. [size=15pt]Intels makes a profit of at least $40 million per month[/size] according to official reports issued by the US Senate during their investigation of Atiku for money laundering.

...here you have some deranged dark creatures shouting themselves hoarse; sai buhari....gormless unintelligent dark creatures, indeed.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by NewGombawa: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
What is Corruption?
For those who have brains; you'd realise it takes only little effort to make money in a city like Abuja.
You mumu Nigerians won't stop displaying your low I.Q everywhere on the Internet.

Beware ! This is the way the cookie crumbles, AND MARK MY WORDS, "They will all regret it soon !"
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2015
The Fraudulent Criminal, Mallam Buhari - only in the Zoo aka Nigeria you do find confirmed Criminals as Leaders, the biggest Congregation of dark Creatures on the Planet, Earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Mufasa27(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:

You are a
Slave
Fool
and a
HYPOCRITE.
Even if they were his father's, how much is his father's basic salary to be able to afford all those cars?
Non of those cars is less than N10m.
Smh for this country.
We need change.
No I think you are the fool, Aside that he is the fct minister whatelse do u know about him pauper...That nigga is working hard and getting paid you are here beefing and your miserable life is getting worse day by day.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by mrrock: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
LoveDecay:

PSST , Yaba left another one has escaped ..... what bloody FOI bill are you talking about ?

How much of government expenditure have you learnt of - you think your in ABSU angry

Every corrupt and sins of the federal govt run by gej has been by whistle blowers. You sincerely think you will still shout GEJ UP' if you see Nigeria's real income/expenditure account under jonathan. You think you have transparency - have they given you the break down of the sure-p fund, the excess crude account, nigerian army expenses for the boko haram , including other security organization.

What about the newspapers jonathan went after last year.

Be careful, you not talking to your fellow wikipedia wanke'rs oooooh angry

Thank you for helping prove my point.
Yes, under GEJ you can now talk about FOI bill. It's now up to you to launch fact finding inquiry to get any information you want to know anything about.
Yes, Jonathan's transparent administration has made that possible for you.

Meanwhile, corrupt APC states including Lagos state has refused to localize the FOI bill.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by babestella: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
What is Corruption?

You mumu Nigerians won't stop displaying your low I.Q everywhere on the Internet

You couldn't had said it better. I don't know where we got all these deranged youths from all over the internet with a skewed level of thinking, seeing even legitimate successes as proceeds of corruption. Our youths are idealistically and interlectually lazy and cynical.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Mufasa27(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
ejiro2130:

Stop been senseless, a jobless man driving exotic cars in a country where over 20mil ppl sleep hungry

Does it make sense to u??

Sometimes I wonder of some ppl brain is packed in their asssss
Guy shut up ! na the guy talk say make your papa no get money... instead of nagging get something doing..
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
What is Corruption?

You mumu Nigerians won't stop displaying your low I.Q everywhere on the Internet.

No wonder you have not pacled to Abuja and make the 10 million.

I guess you just love the fresh air of Lagor or is it Onitsha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2015
[size=15pt]On Biafra We Stand....[/size]

[size=13pt]a nation is built on shared value system and shared belief system, in absence of these two factors what you have is choas, underdevelopment and degresssing human capital resources. examples are abundant around us! ask yourself why india, pakistan, bangladesh, yugoslavia, czechoslovakia, sowjetunion(udssr) all decided to go their separate ways? learn from europe and stop tormenting yourself![/size]
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by IYANGBALI: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided
you tok the pains to write all dis,simplybecause the guy saidthe truth "our nation's money"what plan were you talking about?that he should plan and loot the treasury just like the people you are supporting?people like you killed this country. Go back and read your comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2015
bighead1:

So his father drives the Porsche CAYENNE S or the yellow AUDI R8 ath the back??

Think with ya sense and not the sole of ya feet
I guess his father's garage would be packed full of suvs with moree than enough drivers.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by lexxwiz(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Hehehe!! Only that Lambo na $440,000... # in tufaces voice *our money eeeh*
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2015
[size=13pt]"In the new BIAFRA, political office holders must be puritanical in the discharge of their duties. The idea is to make politics less attractive to charlatans and opportunists who might see political office as an easy means of making money. If they dare, they might find that political office is the easiest means of going to prison."[/size]........--Prof Innocent Odenigbo
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by zizibabe1(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
sanc2s:
Someone has made it and ssome idiots are criticizing. That is d difference btween the poor and d rich. The poor wil only be finding faults whil d rich will be looking fowardd to expanding their wealth.

Please raise your hands if you have the privilege of having your father,brother husband or any close family member being given a political appointment,then you refuse to partake of the goodies/opportunities that come with that position.In my opinion,it would be a curse!If I had the privilege of being the appointee myself,I would see to it that my family member benefit immensely from that position.So instead of beefing,just pray that it gets to the turn of your family by divine intervention.When it eventually happens,let's see if you'll call all your enemies and witches and wizards and enrich them,give them contracts etc and forget your family since you think it's wrong for family members such privileges.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by sam90s(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2015
alexov:
If this is true then this man has the key to creating wealth without having to work. I think all the unemployed nigerians should find out what his secret is.

The secret is finally here, took me some time to find it: Become a politician and help yourself to the cash register, just make sure it's in Nigeria where you'll get a medal for your trouble, and remember to steal enough in case the unlikely happens (you get caught), then you can pay your way out, presidential amnesty or even a ministerial slot for that matter. And don't ask me to explain how there'll be enough for everyone to steal, honestly I don't know, but it seems my people have a lot of faith, they think the thief will one day have a change of heart (unlikely with Phantoms, Bentleys, G650s.....) being rolled out consistently), or may one day it'll be my turn, or my siblings' or my in-law..... what kills a revolutionary spirit from taking root more than such thought.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by suptol(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by babestella: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:

Thank you for helping prove my point.
Yes, under GEJ you can now talk about FOI bill. It's now up to you to launch fact finding inquiry to get any information you want to know anything about.
Yes, Jonathan's transparent administration has made that possible for you.

Good. One thing our youths don't know is that a corrupt government will never endorse the FOI bill, clean and simply. It's only a corrupt government that opposes the FOI bill as we've seen in Lagos state government.

GEJ is running a transparent government where you can get any information you need or want. Transparent government equals good governance and highly reduced level of corruption. I don't know where the 'change' agents manufacture their figures from without valid proof.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2015
johnny1980:

No wonder you have not pacled to Abuja and make the 10 million.

I guess you just love the fresh air of Lagor or is it Onitsha? cheesy

Okay keep on blaming every blessed Nigerian for your misfortunes.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by gogodaye(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2015
alVinHustle:
Here's a pic of Bala Mohammed jnr, 1st son of FCT minister; Bala Mohammed, he's got no job, but check out his garage.
I would be very very reticent in going with the OP on this.....
I remember vividly well some few months back when similar photographs were circulated about the posh cars found in the garage of the son of the retired erstwhile IGP Abubakar........
As usual opprobrium were showered on the dad and as in this case it was asserted that the son the alleged owner of the customized cars was jobless.....
It took only a dispassionate background check to reveal in that case that the erstwhile IGPs' son......Jamil....or so.....was a reputable licensed commercial airline pilot....with a monthly pay pack of seven digit figures in active employent with a reputable commercial airline in the country.......
We should cut the young man some slack......after all we know too little or nothing about his background save that it been asserted that he is the son of the FCT minister......
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Papertrail11(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2015
if this is the same bala son that went to Abti-yola not suprised at all. I could rem 2011 wen he was trying to opress everybodi he brought range rover official cars and a benz 4matic to skool. Thnkn he was a bad guy he bought a honda city for his babe and his fada seized the car and gave him 1 car to use in schl. All d big boiz were just laffn him. Since den pple put him in his place wen ever he yarhns or missyarh mon3y miss rail
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Only a deranged man would assume the son of a minister is "jobless"

The fact that the man hasn't been attending the same interview with you doesn't make him jobless. You don't expect a son of a minister to join you in gate crashing. It's not my fault, and not yours.

If you want to enjoy the luxury; it's not too late to persuade your dad to pick up a senatorial form.

I hate it when people blame others for their misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by LoveDecay(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
teufelein:
these exotic cars are notthing in comparism to what the satan of sokoto -ab.oki Sa'ad Abubakar is hording in his carage...

Another eastern ITK.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by 989900: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
gogodaye:

I would be very very reticent in going with the OP on this.....
I remember vividly well some few months back when similar photographs were circulated about the posh cars found in the garage of the son of the retired erstwhile IGP Abubakar........
As usual opprobrium were showered on the dad and as in this case it was asserted that the son the alleged owner of the customized cars was jobless.....
It took only a dispassionate background check to reveal in that case that the erstwhile IGPs' son......Jamil....or so.....was a reputable licensed commercial airline pilot....with a monthly pay pack of seven digit figures in active employent with a reputable commercial airline in the country.......
We should cut the young man some slack......after all we know too little or nothing about his background save that it been asserted that he is the son of the FCT minister......

LOL . . . there was a Bugatti in his fleet, now tell me how much do pilots earn? Obviously you think pilots earn that much right . . .lol.

Even 50 year old, 747 captains with Emirates, Qantas, QR, and co., don't earn that much to support those.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by harry509: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2015
alVinHustle:
Here's a pic of Bala Mohammed jnr, 1st son of FCT minister; Bala Mohammed, he's got no job, but check out his garage.
dis Rr 1 of d main reason y I said dat gEJ must pack his properties bck 2 otueke. Change must cum 2 dis country. Sai-buhari 4 president loadn...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.