Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic (65143 Views)

Court Remands Bala Mohammed In Prison / EFCC Arrests Bala Mohammed / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by vislabraye(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided

So its the hardwork of Bala Mohammed that made him drive these cars undecided.
We all know its corruption. There are many honest hardworking Nigerians. Dont insult them.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by axeman10(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
And who says he's got no job? Ask him and his l I'll es what their occupation is and the response will be 'My father is the Minister of so so', 'I am the brother to Governor XX', etc.

One day we'll get it right in this country when being in government positions (I refuse to call it power, because they got no power over me) will not translate to stupendous wealth for them and their cronies at the expense of the ordinary people.

I await the era when every penny any Nigerian (especially public servants) earns will be accounted for from the President to the cleaners in ministries.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Continuity till the next 4 years and this jobless boy will have his private jet, while those supporting him will be queuing to enter small bus to travel interstate. Think of your future and that of your children. Vote Change

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by mrrock: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
What I love most about Jonathan's regime is we now have a democracy where there's free flow of information and not like previous governments that were so corrupt that they can keep away important information from Nigerians. Example; El-Rufai and co has been FCT minister, stole Billions and hid their loot successfully and nobody saw a thing.

Now, we can talk about fuel subsidy scam and how to stop it. Something that previous governments were so corrupt that they all participated in the subsidy scam and successfully hid it from Nigerians. Now, at least Nigerians know there's a subsidy scam going on.

Jonathan have the best government so far in the history of Nigeria as far as transparency is concerned. GEJ till 2019!.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by hope4nigeria(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2015
If a young man work hard and buy he'copter, APC will say it is a curroption; do you want to go to Jail No! Then Vote for looting and hardship(PDP)..... Says Pej. The guy loot/work hard now. Naija never see anything
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Dronedude(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
alVinHustle:
Here's a pic of Bala Mohammed jnr, 1st son of FCT minister; Bala Mohammed, he's got no job, but check out his garage.

I think you know him personally to know that he got no job. Please try to get your facts right and wake up from your wretched slumber bed. hustle hard now and work hard for yourself and your children evan as a disclaimer that he doesn't work, he is reaping the hardwork of his father, if his dad was a lazy as.s dude he wouldn't have been recommended for an appointment.

Bro don't try to politicize everything about your "information" Vote and leave others to decide theirs.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Demmzy15(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
It's not surprising that his father stoned with sachet water in Bauchi State during a PDP Presidential Campaign, they booed him when he shouted:-

Senator: Fee. Dee. Fee!!
Crowd: Power!!

Senator: Fee. Dee. Fee!!
Crowd: Power!!

Senator :Nigeria!!
Crowd : Sai Buhari!!!

Senator :Nigeria!!!
Senator answered himself: Sai Jonathan! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Themandator: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
ejiro2130:

Stop been senseless, a jobless man driving exotic cars in a country where over 20mil ppl sleep hungry

Does it make sense to u??

Sometimes I wonder of some ppl brain is packed in their asssss

And it Make sense to you to assume that a healthy and virile young man like the one in the picture doesn't wish for a job.

You assume it is fun to be idle, right? And to think the guy was even busy with his phone while headed for one of the cars.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by lockupman(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Most silly comment ever! Thanks for spoiling my day. Anumpama!

quote author=M4gunners post=31660098]We nigerians have bad mind for each other. He has many cars yes we are shouting. What of those fly in the sky with their personal jets? The youths of this Country has disappointed me i must say. Why fight and kill each other for the sake of old mens? Why can't one youth come and see if we will not support him or her. [/quote]
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Joshkid(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My garage has more fancy cars than that :PThese are just peugouts compared to the wheels in my garage cool
Oh!...Really shocked
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by arewaqueen: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
Those are the father's cars not his

Unfortunately is the boy's cars not the father.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by profGinger: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2015
@ Don brother the problem we have in this country is not just poor leadership but the huge number of shallow minded people like you that reason more from their anus.please sit down and peruse your comment again.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by abrahym(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
God why is my dad not into politics
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by LoveDecay(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:
What I love most about Jonathan's regime is we now have a democracy where there's free flow of information and not like previous governments that were so corrupt that they can keep away important information from Nigerians. Example; El-Rufai and co has been FCT minister, stole Billions and hid their loot successfully and nobody saw a thing.

Now, we can talk about fuel subsidy scam and how to stop it. Something that previous governments were so corrupt that they all participated in the subsidy scam and successfully hid it from Nigerians. Now, at least Nigerians know there's a subsidy scam going on.

Jonathan have the best government so far in the history of Nigeria as far as transparency is concerned. GEJ till 2019!.

PSST , Yaba left another one has escaped ..... what bloody FOI bill are you talking about ?

How much of government expenditure have you learnt of - you think your in ABSU angry

Every corrupt and sins of the federal govt run by gej has been by whistle blowers. You sincerely think you will still shout GEJ UP' if you see Nigeria's real income/expenditure account under jonathan. You think you have transparency - have they given you the break down of the sure-p fund, the excess crude account, nigerian army expenses for the boko haram , including other security organization.

What about the newspapers jonathan went after last year.

Be careful, you not talking to your fellow wikipedia wanke'rs oooooh angry

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by sammynwaGod(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My garage has more fancy cars than that :PThese are just peugouts compared to the wheels in my garage cool

oya show us your own
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by 234GT(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Quiz: if all the cars in that picture were sold, can the proceeds buy Oriental Hotels in Lagos?
Answer: No!
End of Discussion!
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2015
these exotic cars are notthing in comparism to what the satan of sokoto -ab.oki Sa'ad Abubakar is hording in his carage...
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by zonax(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:

You are a
Slave
Fool
and a
HYPOCRITE.
Even if they were his father's, how much is his father's basic salary to be able to afford all those cars?
Non of those cars is less than N10m.
Smh for this country.
We need change.

Must you curse to state your point?
Most of the comments we make online is a reflection of the kind of homes we are all coming from and how wretched or rich our hearts are.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Eonuegbu25: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by arewaqueen: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Talking of politician's children, Buhari's daughter has no job but paints the town red with dollars. Check out her lifestyle in the uk.

While Buhari sends his children to UK and USA to study, GEJ's children all schooled in Nigeria.

From the picture this is not a Gucci store in London and another thing Buhari's children never went to the school in the US but UK only.

The educational decay is responsible for the influx of Nigerians into foreign universities. Even children of middle class now go to the UK and other countries for studies.

Buhari's older children all schooled in Nigeria.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by sam90s(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Have a good plan of your life and work hard bro. Bala Mohammed was once like you but wasn't busy throwing blames as you do. Person Wey fail to plan don already plan to fail undecided

Does plans to rob a nation to its knees count as well?
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by zeusdgrt(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:

You are a
Slave
Fool
and a
HYPOCRITE.
Even if they were his father's, how much is his father's basic salary to be able to afford all those cars?
Non of those cars is less than N10m.
Smh for this country.
We need change.
. Your mumu dey smell
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Jeromejnr(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2015
bighead1:

So his father drives the Porsche CAYENNE S or the yellow AUDI R8 ath the back??

Think with ya sense and not the sole of ya feet

That's a yellow Lambo.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by farem: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
DONBROTHER1:
Those are the father's cars not his

#GejTill2019Slave
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by UncleSnr(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
That's why I need to go into politics, my father failed in that aspect but I won't fail my children.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by lockupman(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Chai! Those robbers that robbed at Lekki will see this and still feel any remorse for their actions? Hell No. Nigeria is sinking into abyss...I dont support their action o but I'm pretty sure they'll have hope that their own. stealing is smaller compared to what a councillor can embezzle.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by ethylene: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2015
The most efficient, economical and the most fastest means of transportation is by foot in which all of you have and on this
all cars depends on it to move.
So be grateful for that wonder 32"- 47inch two foot DRIVE you have
smiley
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by speener(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
A good life plan from your context is stealing the money for you and others? Hard work is holding a political office and cleaning out the treasury? And the rest of the people wallow in poverty? Well, you all should enjoy your Bala Mohammed kinda hard work. This is why Nigeria will never be good. As much as I pray for this country, but with your kind of mind set and others like you? Hmmm... it's sad.
In an organized society, life is better and different. You dont even need as many cars, what for?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Mogidi: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2015
arewaqueen:

From the picture this is not a Gucci store in London and another thing Buhari's children never went to the school in the US but UK only.

The educational decay is responsible for the influx of Nigerians into foreign universities. Even children of middle class now go to the UK and other countries for studies.

Buhari's older children all schooled in Nigeria.

Why didn't Buhari build universities when he had the chance?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by sam90s(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2015
ziccoit:

This is the problem. We always create a leeway and excuse for corrupt public office holders when they are actually robbing us dry. Smh.

Yeah! That's true, imagine someone giving medals to people depriving a nation of badly needed infrastructure, and worst part is an hunger induced crime will be punished summarily in the most gruesome manner on the street, can we just show at least 1/10 of that disdain to people dragging this nation backward?

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2015
What is Corruption?

Corruption is when you drive expensive cars

For those who have brains; you'd realise it takes only little effort to make money in a city like Abuja.

Some Real Estate Agents make as high as N10million on selling 2 plots of land.

You mumu Nigerians won't stop displaying your low I.Q everywhere on the Internet.
Re: Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic by teufelein(f): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2015
teufelein:
these exotic cars are notthing in comparism to what the satan of sokoto -ab.oki Sa'ad Abubakar is hording in his carage...

now you know why Foolanis and their Northern allied politicians hold [size=13pt]83% of all oil blocks[/size] and leases awarded to Nigerian citizens despite their region not producing a drop of crude oil or natural gas.

The [size=13pt]83%[/size] doesn't even include allocations like Intels Logistics, the monopoly oil loading company in the Niger Delta, owned jointly by Abubakar Atiku, the Yaradua family and the Emir of Kano. [size=15pt]Intels makes a profit of at least $40 million per month[/size] according to official reports issued by the US Senate during their investigation of Atiku for money laundering.

...here you have some deranged dark creatures shouting themselves hoarse; sai buhari....gormless unintelligent dark creatures, indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.