Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. (29506 Views)

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Feeling Guilty After SEX / I Always Feel Pain After Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by MayflowerB(f): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls let her go......dont be d devil in her life

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by swtme(f): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Just keep reassuring her that u truly love her. ..she just needs u to continue proving ur love 4 her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gv her space

7 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
MayflowerB:
pls i,m not a devil.

6 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by diportivo: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
that girl will commit suicide wen the romance and 'other things' eventually lead to sex...wat advice dyu need since she isnt interested anymore?move on man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by austine4real(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Let her go.
Let her serve God her name starts wt Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
swtme:
Just keep reassuring her that u truly love her. ..she just needs u to continue proving ur love 4 her
during our dating, i,v proved to her that i love her in many occasions which got her roomate to develop some kind jealousy for her which she told me. So my dear i dont need to prove anything bcs she knows i love her.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by domopps(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dear Nokialumia720! If u really need #landers advice here are some tips you need 2 let's know ! who always Originate the so call Romance, Does she respond positively or Negatively?, The 1st day you guys had it what was her reaction and response like?, Are u saying she quit ted cos of the Romance which she had pre warned you against? How old are you guys 2 start with weda there is even future in your r/ship? And lastly does she really worth it and what was her Excuse?

Cheers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
diportivo:
that girl will commit suicide wen the romance and 'other things' eventually lead to sex...wat advice dyu need since she isnt interested anymore?move on man
i have never and wil never force her to have sex with me bcs i sincerely love her.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by MayflowerB(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nokialumia720:
pls i,m not a devil.
Dats not wat I meant. Lets be honest to ourselves.....biblically those stuffs u mentioned above are sins.
As true Christians we re suppose to desist from such acts......she has chosen to be a true Christian.....so pls let her be or get ready to be in a hand-shaking relationship

42 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by swtme(f): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nokialumia720:
during our dating, i,v proved to her that i love her in many occasions which got her roomate to develop some kind jealousy for her which she told me. So my dear i dont need to prove anything bcs she knows i love her.
Trust me u still do....she's d type that likes attention n a man to keep begging 4 her love. ...she misses all those times u kept on chasing her, when she was playing hard to get

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Tallesty1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nokia Lumia 720 has a gf? The girl's name must be Samsung Galaxy S3

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
domopps:
Dear Nokialumia720! If u really need #landers advice here are some tips you need 2 let's know who always Originate the so call Romance, Does respond positively or Negatively?, The 1st day you guys had it what was response like?, Are u saying she quit ted cos of the Romance which she had pre warned you against? How old are you guys 2 start with weda there is even future in your r/ship? And lastly does she really worth it and what was her Excuse?

Cheers
sometimes she initiate the romance by touching me while i initiate sometimes.she enjoys the romance at times but alwys felt guilty and ashamed. She is 21 yrs old while i,m 26 yrs. Her excuse was that the romance and other stuf we do is really affecting her relationship with God. But she is just the kind of girl i want that why i sacrifice not to have sex with her.

6 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by 1stola: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
MayflowerB:
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
swtme:

Trust me u still do....she's d type that likes attention n a man to keep begging 4 her love. ...she misses all those times u kept on chasing her, when she was playing hard to get
she really play hard to get oooo. I woo her about 7 months before she accepted. But guy i dont think i wil beg her bcs i hate when a girl fail to knw my worth.

3 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
MayflowerB:

Dats not wat I meant. Lets be honest to ourselves.....biblically those stuffs u mentioned above are sins.
As true Christians we re suppose to desist from such acts......she has chosen to be a true Christian.....so pls let her be or get ready to be in a hand-shaking relationship
ok
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
My advice is to let her go.if you can let her go,promise her such will not happen again(don't stay where it's gonna be two of u alone,where u can romance e.g room)

3 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by swtme(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nokialumia720:
she really play hard to get oooo. I woo her about 7 months before she accepted. But guy i dont think i wil beg her bcs i hate when a girl fail to knw my worth.
U av decided already! !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by mrkay101(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=swtme post=31653436]

a female friend of mine told me this same thing when I had a similar problem as the OP... so some girls just love the attention for the fun of it and would want you to chase them around. I find this hard to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
MayflowerB:

i would prefer to remain single sad

2 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by domopps(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nokialumia720:
sometimes she initiate the romance by touching me while i initiate sometimes.she enjoys the romance at times but alwys felt guilty and ashamed. She is 21 yrs old while i,m 26 yrs. Her excuse was that the romance and other stuf we do is really affecting her relationship with God. But she is just the kind of girl i want that why i sacrifice not to have sex with her.

Mofo pls let her go and serve the Lord! If that's really her excuse! No 2 ways abt it and kindly get another Babe that would support pre marital sex and the likes! But if you so crazy and desperate to have her back give ur life 2 christ and do things in God's way and her way # a pure and solid xtian life could bring her back to you! But if she doesn't worth it pls move on not all r/shp leads 2 marriage! A word I guess they say is enough for the wise!

Cheeeeeers

16 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by swtme(f): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=mrkay101 post=31653919][/quote]
Its so true...I actually did it when I was younger

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by MayflowerB(f): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i would prefer to remain single sad
Its almost impossible.......I call it punishment. But just like u said its better to be single
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=mrkay101 post=31653919][/quote] dont mind girls that how they will loose the right guy bcs of getting attention frm us just as this girl will loose me, though i love her but i cant chase her anymore.

3 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
MayflowerB:

Its almost impossible.......I call it punishment. But just like u said its better to be single
i don't think it can happen,lol hand shake no even kiss

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
domopps:

Mofo pls let her go and serve the Lord! If that's really her excuse! No 2 ways abt it and kindly get another Babe that would support pre marital sex and the likes! But if you so crazy and desperate to have her back give ur life 2 christ and do things in God's way and her way # a pure and solid xtian life could bring her to you! But if she doesn't worth it pls move on not all r/shp leads 2 marriage! A word I guess they say is enough for the wise!

Cheeeeeers
Preach on Pastor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by mrkay101(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
swtme:

Its so true...I actually did it when I was younger

hmm wat was the outcome.. did u regret it?

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
domopps:

Mofo pls let her go and serve the Lord! If that's really her excuse! No 2 ways abt it and kindly get another Babe that would support pre marital sex and the likes! But if you so crazy and desperate to have her back give ur life 2 christ and do things in God's way and her way # a pure and solid xtian life could bring her to you! But if she doesn't worth it pls move on not all r/shp leads 2 marriage! A word I guess they say is enough for the wise!

Cheeeeeers
thanks for your candid advice.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by mrkay101(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nokialumia720:
dont mind girls that how they will loose the right guy bcs of getting attention frm us just as this girl will loose me, though i love her but i cant chase her anymore.

yea I feel you brother.. in my own case she told me she is attracted to me.. but just cudnt date me. I felt so bad I actually stopped calling her and all that. its taken me sometime to get over her.

and the worst part is I really did care about her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by swtme(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
mrkay101:

hmm wat was the outcome.. did u regret it?
no I didn't..... I really enjoyed d attention
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
mrkay101:

yea I feel you brother.. in my own case she told me she is attracted to me.. but just cudnt date me. I felt so bad I actually stopped calling her and all that. its taken me sometime to get over her.

and the worst part is I really did care about her.
my guy this girl wil make me find it difficult to love again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service / Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.