Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. (29526 Views)

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Feeling Guilty After SEX / I Always Feel Pain After Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Mekzmoney(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2015
If u truly lov her as u claim then don't even romance or kiss her again... Let her be unless she make such move, u cn even advice her to stop wen she make d move cos dat wud convince her dat u truly love her... Buh wait ooh, is she a virgin? Just curious.
Nokialumia720:
i have never and wil never force her to have sex with me bcs i sincerely love her.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by kikelomojessy(f): 1:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls let her be, dnt allow her to change her mind and start doing things that she knows does not please God and won't make her happy. At her age please allow her focus on her studies and Godly life.

Sex is not the issue, thinkin of sex too is also bad for her with all the romance u guys ar doin.

Stop touching her, u guys shld always meet in an open place. Tell her to tell u things she is learning as a strong believer, share the bible with her.
Encourage her in her studies and dnt ever hold her hands romantically.

This one do, cos sef don tire to type.

Nokialumia720:
sometimes she initiate the romance by touching me while i initiate sometimes.she enjoys the romance at times but alwys felt guilty and ashamed. She is 21 yrs old while i,m 26 yrs. Her excuse was that the romance and other stuf we do is really affecting her relationship with God. But she is just the kind of girl i want that why i sacrifice not to have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Raysly(m): 1:43am On Mar 19, 2015
How old is she[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by uptoHim(m): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
i have never and wil never force her to have sex with me bcs i sincerely love her.

And what do you think you have been doing with her since? I wonder these day why we think its only penetration that is sex. You lead a lady into so much fonication/immorality, fingering and pressing all the private parts of her body, and you turn around to say you are observing a no sex relationship. If you love that girl and your destiny, please allow her to serve her God, for your own good. God won't take it lightly with you when you extinguish the spiritual fire in her.

And lastly, accept Jesus in you life

3 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by izunned: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?
Mr. man, what is your religion? If Christianity,u have to give ur life to JESUS. Romancing and kissing before marriage is ungodly. Thats why ur friend feels guilty. But u, you don't read your Bible or you are just church goer. Repent and have fear of God 4 He is coming very soon. You would enjoy that girl better after marriage rather than drag her down, why not your relationship with her teach u self control and fear of GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by ethylene: 2:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Am low on power. Abeg Na who get Blackbury charger for hia
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Misogynist2014(m): 2:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
dont mind girls that how they will loose the right guy bcs of getting attention frm us just as this girl will loose me, though i love her but i cant chase her anymore.
Who sold this script to you? Anyways, it's applicable in reality, so I will comment. The girl is a jewel, order out of the present chaos, all you need to do is persevere and she'll be yours. A godly wife with self worth is hard to find these days of chewing gum girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by danielicon(m): 3:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?
you are high on drugs... u personally said that she dey do holy holy... then why won't she feel guilty after committing an ungodly act
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by danielicon(m): 3:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Raysly:

age is not the problem... the girl made the right decision since she is godly... the question should be to d boy, How old are u? because I think a matured mind would understand and respect her decision if u truly love her and not lusting on her...but I doubt if that boy loves the girl. I think it's a mere infatuation
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by chuckvinz(m): 4:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
they their, she is busy banging other guys.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Raysly:
she is 21
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by NemzySeries(m): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Ma guy calm down,she shd jst wait till march 28th since d month has cum to an end so dat she can officially march out wit GEJ grin

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2015
I thank you all for your comments and advice, moderator i thank you too for making it appear in front page. now i have decided not to touch her nor romance anymore or do things that will lead her to sexual sin. She is the type that are very scarce to find like someone just said. I love u guys all for good contribution and advice i really appreciate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
God forbid, i cant promise a girl marriage wen i,m not ready ok and i cant decive someone i love even if i dont love her. If u do that pls stop it bcs if u keep promising them marriage wen u are nt ready it will backfire on you. So my guy pls stop it.
wow, luv dis

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2015
As a Nairalander has said, don't back s devil's incarnate in her life. Let her be for a while, meaning give her space. It is even better now that she told you earlier. But one thing U did not let us know. Is it because odlf the romance thing she is quiting?
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by pomsky: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
[size=25pt]
.....my friend, if you say you truly love her, and that the romance (**plus other things**) you do to/with her make her feel guilty, THEN STOP THE ROMANCE!!! Develop a healthy respecting relationship with her until the right time[/size].

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Iroceluba3(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Stop dating a pikin. dassol.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Iroceluba3(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2015
NemzySeries:
Ma guy calm down,she shd jst wait till march 28th since d month has cum to an end so dat she can officially march out wit GEJ grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Pluslargent(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
I thank you all for your comments and advice, moderator i thank you too for making it appear in front page. now i have decided not to touch her nor romance anymore or do things that will lead her to sexual sin. She is the type that are very scarce to find like someone just said. I love u guys all for good contribution and advice i really appreciate.

am glad you came to this resolution. ..always baffles me how guys want a freak in a relationship but when it's time for them to marry they suddenly realise virginity is a must have criteria

2 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by slap1(m): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Channel your energy to something else, man. The devil is busy looking for souls to devour. Don't give him yours.

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by earlbasil(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Am having the same problem too. Just give her some time, she will come around

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2015
chuckvinz:
they their, she is busy banging other guys.
she is not
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Pluslargent:

am glad you came to this resolution. ..always baffles me how guys want a freak in a relationship but when it's time for them to marry they suddenly realise virginity is a must have criteria
yea
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by dammytosh: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2015
She could be a scammer.

Just trying to show you she is not that cheap to lay.

Their type are serial cheats. You will never catch them

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2015
danielicon:
you are high on drugs... u personally said that she dey do holy holy... then why won't she feel guilty after committing an ungodly act
easy guy.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Like u said, she is a christian. That said it all. A true christian don't involve themselves in a sinful act especially if it is done on purpose.

She feels guilty because she knows what she had done and that it's a sin against our creator! She will always feel empty after d whole deed is done and too weak to pray until she acknowledge her sins to GOD.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by samonom(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2015
She is a good girl, she is afraid that soonest your romantic action will led to sex. She have to quit for now. Keep loving her she is still wt u. Stop d romantic for now
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by UnimkeAk(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:

Let her go joor;
You've proven you're a gentle man.

Let her meet some1 lyk me; that during that romance I'll just penetrate and be lyk aww bby wt happened its already inside grin

Lastly; someone needs to up their romance game bro; u can't do all that shii with a gal and she won't be begging u 2 hv sex wif her.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by cricifixo: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2015
bro, he didn't mean dat u are a devil, as in "DEVIL" no. don't u knw dat kissing, romancing & smooching are all acts of sex? since its against her faith & belief, i suggest u kindly let her go or learn to stay without touching her.

NB: conji is not a respecter of person o
Nokialumia720:
pls i,m not a devil.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
ginky:
You are welcome. If you dont want to let her go, then you have to change your mindset on these things for her sake.
She has been touched, she has enjoyed it, longed for it, initiated it. Sorry it is too late. Unless she starts with another guy and she warns him from the beginning that touching is off limits. Who wants to be touched more, man or woman?
She either comes back and get over the guilt, which she most likely will or move on.
Pandora's box has already been opened where this boy she is feeling is concerned.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Motolank: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Try get her back and stop romancing her...what's the matter with you?
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by pomsky: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2015
earlbasil:
Am having the same problem too. Just give her some time, she will come around

....my dear friend, it is not a problem! The problem is when you feel you MIST touch her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.